She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

Aspiring model Rayne Burse, who is black, was taking her pitbull Mojito for a walk near her fiancé’s home, where she had recently moved in, when an older white woman began to follow her.

Burse, 24, initially thought she might be on the woman's property. She put a phone call she was having with her mother on hold as 63-year-old Maria Dorrbecker approached.

'My first thought was she must be telling me to come move, understandable,' Burse wrote on a Facebook post about the incident.

'I let her get a bit closer, put my mom on hold for a second and in the most respectful way literally said "I'm sorry m'am, am I trespassing? Would you like me to leave?"'

'That's when all holy hell broke loose.'

Burse said Dorrbecker began to wag her finger at her and harass her. Burse tried to walk away, but Dorrbecker followed her. She ended the phone call with her mother and began to record the confrontation.

'Who are you following, and for what?' Burse asks Dorrbecker.

'Because you're part of South Miami,' Dorrbecker responds, not seeming to note that both women at the time were in a neighborhood located in South Miami.

'Okay I don't know what "you're part of South Miami” means,' Burse tells her. 'When I asked you if I was on your property, do you want me to leave...'

‘It’s not my property,' Dorrbecker tells her again.

‘Okay so what are you saying then? What are you out here bothering me for, did I bother you?’ Burse replies.

‘You know what, you’re in it,’ Dorrbecker tells her. ‘And I’m going to report you. Wherever you are, I am going to report.’

Read more: Black model walking dog films moment older white woman harasses her
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: Black model walking dog films moment older white woman harasses her
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Obviously the woman had no right to grab at the camera, but an idiot leftist like you can only be posting this to advance the leftist lie that America is teeming with racists.

Being a sane, rational person and not a whacked out racist leftist like you, I could easily see the woman was mentally ill and displaying erratic behavior that indicates this. She probably isn't a racist but you definitely are. You take one look at a person's skin color and your bigotry comes running out the gate.

You Leftists are evil. This woman deserves compassion. I hope you lose your mental faculties at a much younger age because that's what you deserve.
If a sledgehammer hit you in the head and a pack of real Indians took turns beating you in the head with tomahawks...you still couldn't post anything more stupid than what you just did.
Real Indians...opposed to what ... Fake Indians?

Tomahawks? Thought libs didn't use rasist stereotypes.
I have a tomahawk.

And a peace pipe.

Obviously the woman had no right to grab at the camera, but an idiot leftist like you can only be posting this to advance the leftist lie that America is teeming with racists.

Being a sane, rational person and not a whacked out racist leftist like you, I could easily see the woman was mentally ill and displaying erratic behavior that indicates this. She probably isn't a racist but you definitely are. You take one look at a person's skin color and your bigotry comes running out the gate.

You Leftists are evil. This woman deserves compassion. I hope you lose your mental faculties at a much younger age because that's what you deserve.
If a sledgehammer hit you in the head and a pack of real Indians took turns beating you in the head with tomahawks...you still couldn't post anything more stupid than what you just did.

We are simply more intelligent than you and know that a tomahawk was a real weapon...

A tomahawk (also referred to as a hawk) is a type of single-handed axe from North America, traditionally resembling a hatchet with a straight shaft.[1][2] The name came into the English language in the 17th century as an adaptation of the Powhatan (Virginian Algonquian) word.

Tomahawks were general purpose tools used by Native Americans and European colonials alike, and often employed as a hand-to-hand or a thrown weapon.

We are simply more intelligent than you and know that a tomahawk was a real weapon...

A tomahawk (also referred to as a hawk) is a type of single-handed axe from North America, traditionally resembling a hatchet with a straight shaft.[1][2] The name came into the English language in the 17th century as an adaptation of the Powhatan (Virginian Algonquian) word.

Tomahawks were general purpose tools used by Native Americans and European colonials alike, and often employed as a hand-to-hand or a thrown weapon.
Bet you think Indians still live in teepee's too.

I understand that I made a fool of you...are you doubling down on stupid and denying the existence of tomahawks?????

I understand that I made a fool of you...are you doubling down on stupid and denying the existence of tomahawks?????
We still use them in tribal ceremonies.

You must be a liar...she suggested that they were a stereotypical myth....

So... Injuns beat people in the head with tomahawks? Do they take their scalps too?

I'm sure she didn't mean that. A cursory Ebay search will confirm they do indeed exist.

I'm sure she didn't mean that. A cursory Ebay search will confirm they do indeed exist.
He is just back peddling after being a racist moron. :)

Look at her post right before yours...she is indeed doubling down on stupid....

You are the one who said Indians use tomahawks to beat people with.

Post#128...

She denies the existence of tomahawks, is made a fool by me...
I post a direct link, she ignores it.
You state you have one, she ignores that fact.
One more proof can you give the stupid ones???...

I expended all my anger on him last night. Strangely, this morning I have nothing but God's love for him.

You are the one who said Indians use tomahawks to beat people with.
Now you are saying that Indians did not use tomahawks as weapons???...lol.
Just stop, you idiot...

I expended all my anger on him last night. Strangely, this morning I have nothing but God's love for him.
Don't know why you were angry last night...did the truth hurt your feelings???
You said you were done with that issue...be an adult and leave it alone.

Post#128...

I said you use racist stereotypes of Indians to attack posters. Making your whole argument against racism a bunch of hypocritical trolling BS.

Never stated tomahawks didn't exist.

Apparently you are also a liar.

Not surprising .

Well. He is doing his job as troll so....

Post#128...

I said you use racist stereotypes of Indians to attack posters. Making your whole argument against racism a bunch of hypocritical trolling BS.

Not surprising .
Not surprising you are ignorant of history...
So Indians using tomahawks in warfare is a myth, a racial stereotype???...lol.
Didn't I ask you so stop doubling down on stupidity already????

Post#128...

Not surprising .
Not surprising you are ignorant of history...
So Indians using tomahawks in warfare is a myth, a racial stereotype???...lol.
Didn't I ask you so stop doubling down on stupidity already????
So now you are stating the poster you were addressing participated in historical past wars with Indians?

Lay off the crack.

Forum List

Back