She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

I'm sure she didn't mean that. A cursory Ebay search will confirm they do indeed exist.

Post#128...
Tomahawks? Thought libs didn't use rasist stereotypes.

She denies the existence of tomahawks, is made a fool by me...
I post a direct link, she ignores it.
You state you have one, she ignores that fact.
One more proof can you give the stupid ones???...
I said you use racist stereotypes of Indians to attack posters. Making your whole argument against racism a bunch of hypocritical trolling BS.

Never stated tomahawks didn't exist.

Apparently you are also a liar.

Not surprising .
Not surprising you are ignorant of history...
So Indians using tomahawks in warfare is a myth, a racial stereotype???...lol.
Didn't I ask you so stop doubling down on stupidity already????
It's your hypocrisy she's calling you on. You posted this thread to attack racism, then turned around and became racist toward me.
He is apparently racist AND dumb.

Go figure.
Still no link...wonder why????

Btw...the Black woman was very respectful up to the point where she discovered that she was not trespassing and the woman had no right to be in her face and refused to leave her alone when asked nicely.

She didn't racially harass her. She never mentioned race one single time. Try again.

Btw...the Black woman was very respectful up to the point where she discovered that she was not trespassing and the woman had no right to be in her face and refused to leave her alone when asked nicely.

Well, I don't know what point that is. But in the video that is presented, she was not respectful and she was antagonistic. Her behavior was undignified and capricious.

Last edited:
you are part of South Miami was the racial innuendo...to deny that is to deny reality....

She doesn't like the South Miami culture for whatever reason; likely because of the high crime rate: South Miami, FL Crime Rates & Statistics

This woman is speaking out against the bad in albeit il advised manner. That's not racist though. That's a woman who is tired and troubled by the bad actions of community members.

Well, I don't know what point that is. But in the video that is presented, she was not respectful and antagonistic. Her behavior was undignified and capricious.
I already posted the link, I understand that you will not read it because facts would destroy your narrative...

• Police identified Dorrbecker as the 'primary aggressor' from the video

The term primary aggressor is being used in a strictly legal sense. It applies in terms of who committed the legal assault, which in this case is when the lady made the contact with the other lady's property (her camera). Thus, why the old lady was in handcuffs. Actually, she was in handcuffs and being taken away because the other person, who was truly instigating decided that she would press charges on such a petty happening. Police will err on the letter of the law when it comes to assault. However, many judges would view a greater context such as the other woman instigating this event and her utter contempt combined with needless use of force in terms of retribution as well as factors not presented in that video and deem this case frivolous. Frankly, the fact that the OP would make this OP shows that he espouses a perpetual victimhood. Rather than acknowledge that the "victim" (and I use the term for a laugh) acted immorally, he seeks to perpetuate bad behavior.
Agreed. The judge might look at the video and be lenient, seeing that a mentally ill old woman was pushed beyond endurance by a screaming banshee. I wanted to slap that bitch too.

How is she mentally ill? I don't see that at all.
Then watch it again. It was evident to me immediately. When she appears before a judge, her mental state and medications will likely keep her from serious punishment.

There likely won't be a serious penalty if we're talking misdemeanor and on up. I suppose the lady could be mentally handicapped, but I don't see any conclusive evidence. I believe just about any judge would throw this case out. It's not worth people's time and tax dollars. The only reason they wouldn't is if she had a bad record, which I doubt.

I cant imagine you having the intellect to talk me out of anything. The vast amount of ether in your head is filled with sporadic occurrences of static electricity attempting to cause your synapses to fire.

I'll give you credit on the musing if you didn't outright steal it (which I would almost imagine you did). But it's really a lot off fluff and no core.

Well, I don't know what point that is. But in the video that is presented, she was not respectful and antagonistic. Her behavior was undignified and capricious.
I already posted the link, I understand that you will not read it because facts would destroy your narrative...

There is no evidence to suggest that lady was ever respectful at any point.

you are part of South Miami was the racial innuendo...to deny that is to deny reality....
Secondly the lady did not press charges to be vindictive, she pressed charges because they women, much like yourself, believed her actions to be justified, couldn't be arrested and would do it again to some other person of color..

Granted, this is chopped full of your spin and hateful innuendo, "the Black Lady initially refused to press charges when asked by the police, however the perpetrator made such a fuss and scene as to how she would not be arrested and showing no remorse for her boorish behavior, the victim changed her mind, and rightly so."

But breaking it down to the bare bones, if you tell me that a person decides not to press charges and then does so b/c of a personal vendetta, that's textbook being vindictive, dude.

So....if I say "you must be from south PHX" or "oh, u live in N STL"..........am I racist? What can u say anymore?

Recon, I get it. I'm mostly joking. The old kook went into legalized prescription medicated racial shock when she saw a dark one. Not in my neighborhood, don't bring that "south miami" trash up here.

That's the point, correct?

So....if I say "you must be from south PHX" or "oh, u live in N STL"..........am I racist? What can u say anymore?

Recon, I get it. I'm mostly joking. The old kook went into legalized prescription medicated racial shock when she saw a dark one. Not in my neighborhood, don't bring that "south miami" trash up here.

Yea, pointing out that someone is from a thug hood or even saying averse comments about it is racist in lefty land.

Like I said...reading the article makes a lie of your statement so I understand why you would refuse to read it....

Secondly the lady did not press charges to be vindictive, she pressed charges because they women, much like yourself, believed her actions to be justified, couldn't be arrested and would do it again to some other person of color..

Granted, this is chopped full of your spin and hateful innuendo, "the Black Lady initially refused to press charges when asked by the police, however the perpetrator made such a fuss and scene as to how she would not be arrested and showing no remorse for her boorish behavior, the victim changed her mind, and rightly so."

But breaking it down to the bare bones, if you tell me that a person decides not to press charges and then does so b/c of a personal vendetta, that's textbook being vindictive, dude.
Dude, just stop trying so hard, understood you have some sort of agenda but now you are just being childish...

[Q

UOTE="TheGreatGatsby, post: 15255241, member: 36327"]

Yea, pointing out that someone is from a thug hood or even saying averse comments about it is racist in lefty land.[/QUOTE]
Especially when both the perpetrator and the victim were in South Miami....
Next time read the article, it'll cut down on the stupid posts you make...

Burse said Dorrbecker began to wag her finger at her and harass her. Burse tried to walk away, but Dorrbecker followed her. She ended the phone call with her mother and began to record the confrontation.

'Who are you following, and for what?' Burse asks Dorrbecker.

'Because you're part of South Miami,' Dorrbecker responds, not seeming to note that both women at the time were in a neighborhood located in South Miami.

'Okay I don't know what "you're part of South Miami” means,' Burse tells her. 'When I asked you if I was on your property, do you want me to leave...'

‘It’s not my property,' Dorrbecker tells her again.

‘Okay so what are you saying then? What are you out here bothering me for, did I bother you?’ Burse replies.

‘You know what, you’re in it,’ Dorrbecker tells her. ‘And I’m going to report you. Wherever you are, I am going to report.’

I'd like to see them both spend 24hours in the local holding jail intake center FRI 6PM-SAT 6PM. That might wise them up. They might become a bit "quieter" next week?

General population where some drunks even puke blood. Go ahead, take a bathroom break in front of 25 others. No toilet seat, cold stainless. No soap, no pillows LOL!

Anyone wasting Police time on such nonsense should go on 1-shift ride along or do 24 hours. All rights waived. You die......too bad.

Dude, just stop trying so hard, understood you have some sort of agenda but now you are just being childish...

Giving yourself a pep talk I see. You definitely had no response otherwise after i handed you your ass n' all.

Like I said...reading the article makes a lie of your statement so I understand why you would refuse to read it....

Bro, you listed your own subjective talking points in the OP, not evidence. Don't be mad at me that you make sh** OPs. Like I said, there is no evidence pointing to the fact that the South Miami woman was ever respectful. Frankly, she was very rude and combative in the video she was taking to allegedly show someone else's rudeness. That's totally the South Miami thing to do.

Obviously the woman had no right to grab at the camera, but an idiot leftist like you can only be posting this to advance the leftist lie that America is teeming with racists.

Being a sane, rational person and not a whacked out racist leftist like you, I could easily see the woman was mentally ill and displaying erratic behavior that indicates this. She probably isn't a racist but you definitely are. You take one look at a person's skin color and your bigotry comes running out the gate.

You Leftists are evil. This woman deserves compassion. I hope you lose your mental faculties at a much younger age because that's what you deserve.
Wtf is a coyote when ya need em?

Forum List

Back