She Cheated! Crooked Hillary Wore Ear Piece During Last Night’s Veteran’s Forum (Trump Weighs In)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps what she meant when she said she 'short circuited' before is that her ear piece short circuited and shocked the crap out of her in mid interview. :p

Let me just say this one time because it's so fucking stupid.

Hillary's hair is long enough that if she wanted to wear an illegal ear piece, no one would ever have seen it.

Right wingers, my God, if they want conspiracies so bad, can't they at least pick a good one?

Hillary-Ear-Piece.png

If Hillary wasn't corrupt, she wouldn't have had private email.

Are you claiming you are 100% sure that Hillary does not receive live coaching when asked unrehearsed questions?

If she happens to confirm she is wearing an earpiece, will you call her a liar?

That's a hearing aid, that's not what Hillary was wearing and Trump didn't wear this last night

Fail.

Epic Fail

Links?

You don't know what a hearing aid looks like?

Why did you post one?

The thing Trump has in his ear has the little plastic tube running up to the receiver
The thing Trump has in his ear is photoshopped....

----- and the one in the Hillary pic ...... isn't. :lmao:

File under Selective Observation, the same place where a Ku Klux Klown claiming to have donated twenty thousand bucks a Klown wouldn't have, suddenly becomes a paragon of veracity.

Isn't this about the 100th RWnut somebody-wore-an-earpiece conspiracy we've heard over the years?

I think the Hillary Photo is just a lighting glare... Perhaps some photoshop work. I've got the forum on HD and it doesn't look like there is anything but a little shine in her ear... With all that could and should be talked about, this is such a lame conversation... No surprise that Trump is pushing it. The reality show continues and his puppets are eating it up

080916earpiece.jpg

Her replies were often broken into segments as if she was repeating what she was hearing and she did the same thing during various Benghazi hearings. She can't even tell her own lies these days without coaching.

Hillary could admit to shooting Vince Foster and her beastbats wouldn't care.

In order to get out of the brewing 'Ear Piece Scandal, maybe Hillary should just claim that it was a hearing aid she now has to wear because she has lost some of her hearing due to the dain bramage resulting from her concussion and blood clot?!

:p

I think the Hillary Photo is just a lighting glare... Perhaps some photoshop work. I've got the forum on HD and it doesn't look like there is anything but a little shine in her ear... With all that could and should be talked about, this is such a lame conversation... No surprise that Trump is pushing it. The reality show continues and his puppets are eating it up

lol.gif

In order to get out of the brewing 'Ear Piece Scandal, maybe Hillary should just claim that it was a hearing aid she now has to wear because she has lost some of her hearing due to the dain bramage resulting from her concussion and blood clot?!

:p
Don't you think if she was wearing an earpiece she would have covered her ears with her hair instead of leaving it open and exposed for the world to see? Watch the forum for yourself. This is all BS

Rightwingers are seriously stupid.

There are a million and one ways to conceal transmitter for a woman and you seriously think Hillary is not smart enough to do it?

Nope, no thinking here - Hillary wore a shiny transmitter and covered it up with nothing, thats the story, it makes total sense and they are sticking with it :alcoholic:

So this is number eighteen of the physical defects posters have found with Hillary. I think the ear phone beats a catheter, or even Parkinson's, but apparently none of her eighteen diseases keeps her from campaigning.

So this is the excuse that Trump fans are using to deflect from the way their boy got humiliated?

Dang, they're desperate.

So this is the excuse that Trump fans are using to deflect from the way their boy got humiliated?

Dang, they're desperate.
Yeah, it's amazing to see the things they bring up after a serious political discussion about national security. It's like they don't even want to be taken seriously

Couldn't one of Trump's 88 generals jam the transmission with the playing of 76 Trombones? They need to work on this before the debates.

Of course she cheated. According to several doctors she has short-term memory damage from her concussion/blood clot. She is also incompetent and can not hold her own without someone whispering in her ear, as she proved last night.

Give it a rest you fucking deranged psychopath...

You are the one that needs the help you sick fuck... You have no proof of anything but the voices inside your tin foil hat keep shouting...

You have no interest in America or any honor... You don't understand policy and are just a little sick fuck who is on team orange... You don't know why only that you want to play with the other sick fucks...

Trump is a disgrace to america, he has insulted nearly everyone including minorities, troops, women... It goes on and on... But he is on fucking Team Orange and you are on Team Orange and thus you kiss his ass and lick his balls if asked...

Rightwingers are seriously stupid.

There are a million and one ways to conceal transmitter for a woman and you seriously think Hillary is not smart enough to do it?

Nope, no thinking here - Hillary wore a shiny transmitter and covered it up with nothing, thats the story, it makes total sense and they are sticking with it :alcoholic:

They are in fact made small enough to fit deep in the ear where they can't even be seen, even without hair covering it up.

But no --"Nope, gimme the shiniest one you have, and make it real big, and Makeup, see that my hair stays out of the way. Wait, can we polish that thing up? I wanna make sure it catches the stage lights".

Way to think it through, McRacist.
These clowns are all emotion, no intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back