She Cheated! Crooked Hillary Wore Ear Piece During Last Night’s Veteran’s Forum (Trump Weighs In)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it's true it completely undercuts the notion that she is somehow much more experienced, knowledgeable and versed on the issues than trump.

We could roll a high school kid out there to repeat what is being fed into his/her ear and it wouldn't be much different....

She's an experienced felon.

So this is the excuse that Trump fans are using to deflect from the way their boy got humiliated?

Dang, they're desperate.
Yeah, it's amazing to see the things they bring up after a serious political discussion about national security. It's like they don't even want to be taken seriously

Why would it be important if one of the candidates is being fed answers during a presidential forum? You're gaining in the dumbest poster here ratings.

So this is the excuse that Trump fans are using to deflect from the way their boy got humiliated?

Dang, they're desperate.

Astute observation.

Apparently there was some kind of dual forum last night :dunno: but the big story is not the economy, it's not DAESH, it's not the Constitution ---- it's "what's that blurry thing in your ear".

SMH

OP- Total BULLSHYTTE as always...

upload_2016-9-8_17-17-7.png

It was always obvious bullshit... How do you get through a whole interview of 30 min with the whole world knowing...

I presume the apology is coming from the Trump camp... You have to ask questions about a presidential campaign that uses infowars as a source....

She has a hearing problem. It was probably a hearing aid. I've seen her several times lean way in to reporters because she can't hear their questions. It's very common for people Trump and Hillary's age group to lose part of their hearing.

Shown the pictures, NO EARPIECE....

Silhouette, you have to keep awake for the manure...

Any number of ways ---

"I LIKE HEARING THAT WASN'T FRACTURED, OKAY??"

or

"Please continue to hold --- you will be sued in the order your call was received"

Unless it's David Duke calling, in which case:

"I don't know what you're even talking about". I know nothing".

Last edited:

That's a hearing aid, that's not what Hillary was wearing and Trump didn't wear this last night

Fail.

Epic Fail

Notice that no one on the left is claiming she did not have an earpiece.

I'm on the left. I claim that she wore no earpiece and that she answered each question of her own accord.

Ya dumb shit.

Maybe Carlos Danger left some jizz in her ear, eh? Where's Huma? What did she know and when did she know it? The progs here couldn't care less what a decrepit, diaper-wearing pile of crap Hillary is.
loco.gif

Dang, they're desperate.
Yeah, it's amazing to see the things they bring up after a serious political discussion about national security. It's like they don't even want to be taken seriously

Why would it be important if one of the candidates is being fed answers during a presidential forum? You're gaining in the dumbest poster here ratings.
But that's just not the case and you have no evidence That she was being fed information... You saw a shine in her ear and drew your own conclusions. It is completely absurd and doesnt even make logical sense.

As hiLIARy is clearly the Burning Wizard Head in front of the curtain, who is the person behind it speaking for her?

OP- Total BULLSHYTTE as always...

View attachment 88700

It was always obvious bullshit... How do you get through a whole interview of 30 min with the whole world knowing...

I presume the apology is coming from the Trump camp... You have to ask questions about a presidential campaign that uses infowars as a source....
If the media decides to waste airtime on this and presses it then there very well could be a retraction from the trump camp for his tweet. I wonder what all these genius puppets backing the conspiracy would say then

Let me just say this one time because it's so fucking stupid.

Hillary's hair is long enough that if she wanted to wear an illegal ear piece, no one would ever have seen it.

Right wingers, my God, if they want conspiracies so bad, can't they at least pick a good one?

Hillary-Ear-Piece.png

Lol, dumbass Deany thinks that he can call something stupid and it means something.

I think you all are giving her too much credit.......I don't think she's capable of multi-tasking enough to be coached in one ear and then blabber on about the answers. That's why Lauer kept trying to cut her short....cause she just wouldn't shut up. Though I have no doubt she was probably coached beforehand.

Hillary's hair is long enough that if she wanted to wear an illegal ear piece, no one would ever have seen it.

Right wingers, my God, if they want conspiracies so bad, can't they at least pick a good one?

Hillary-Ear-Piece.png

Lol, dumbass Deany thinks that he can call something stupid and it means something.
A good point is a good point no matter who says it. In this case Deany makes a good point

Hillary-Ear-Piece.png

And yet ------- you can't refute the point. :eusa_boohoo:

But that's just not the case and you have no evidence That she was being fed information... You saw a shine in her ear and drew your own conclusions. It is completely absurd and doesnt even make logical sense.

Who ya gonna believe....her or your lying eyes?
lol.gif

earpiece.jpg

Hey, maybe she's turned in a mammoth diaper-wearing clam and produced an ear pearl.

I figured when the Republicans left their good old, "She's a communist" and and started a new fear thing, Hillary's health, they might have trouble with all the new Republican doctor-posters. Each Republican doctor-poster felt free to diagnose Hillary with their own favorite disease,and they are still going. Must be close to twenty diseases now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back