She Cheated! Crooked Hillary Wore Ear Piece During Last Night’s Veteran’s Forum (Trump Weighs In)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP- Total BULLSHYTTE as always...

View attachment 88700

It was always obvious bullshit... How do you get through a whole interview of 30 min with the whole world knowing...

I presume the apology is coming from the Trump camp... You have to ask questions about a presidential campaign that uses infowars as a source....
If the media decides to waste airtime on this and presses it then there very well could be a retraction from the trump camp for his tweet. I wonder what all these genius puppets backing the conspiracy would say then

What was this tweet?

And what are they gonna say about Rump's own earpiece --- which is a far clearer picture?

Let me just say this one time because it's so fucking stupid.

Hillary's hair is long enough that if she wanted to wear an illegal ear piece, no one would ever have seen it.

Right wingers, my God, if they want conspiracies so bad, can't they at least pick a good one?

Hillary-Ear-Piece.png

Lol, dumbass Deany thinks that he can call something stupid and it means something.
A good point is a good point no matter who says it. In this case Deany makes a good point

He makes no point at all. Is she or is she not wearing one? If he is trying to say she isn't, then ffs say it. And there is nothing stupid about it.

Hillary's hair is long enough that if she wanted to wear an illegal ear piece, no one would ever have seen it.

Right wingers, my God, if they want conspiracies so bad, can't they at least pick a good one?

Hillary-Ear-Piece.png

Lol, dumbass Deany thinks that he can call something stupid and it means something.

And yet ------- you can't refute the point. :eusa_boohoo:

He didn't make a point, dumbass.

I figured when the Republicans left their good old, "She's a communist" and and started a new fear thing, Hillary's health, they might have trouble with all the new Republican doctor-posters. Each Republican doctor-poster felt free to diagnose Hillary with their own favorite disease,and they are still going. Must be close to twenty diseases now.

Who's no longer calling her a communist? She's been one for 50 years although she sees herself as a commissar living in the mansion on the hill issuing edicts to the peons. Let's not forget she stole White House furniture and silverware the last time she lived there.

Hillary-Ear-Piece.png

A good point is a good point no matter who says it. In this case Deany makes a good point

He makes no point at all. Is she or is she not wearing one? If he is trying to say she isn't, then ffs say it. And there is nothing stupid about it.

See my earlier post, there is no fucking ear piece....

But what is Trump taking information from infowars.com, seriously is that how long the Alt Right has gone down too... He is meant to be running a presidential campaign and he is quoting crackpots and war criminals....

Maybe Carlos Danger left some jizz in her ear, eh? Where's Huma? What did she know and when did she know it? The progs here couldn't care less what a decrepit, diaper-wearing pile of crap Hillary is.
loco.gif
And the dupes just love total hate bs...

OP- Total BULLSHYTTE as always...

View attachment 88700

It was always obvious bullshit... How do you get through a whole interview of 30 min with the whole world knowing...

I presume the apology is coming from the Trump camp... You have to ask questions about a presidential campaign that uses infowars as a source....

Bumping this up... Whole thing is bullshit, just like the OP

I figured when the Republicans left their good old, "She's a communist" and and started a new fear thing, Hillary's health, they might have trouble with all the new Republican doctor-posters. Each Republican doctor-poster felt free to diagnose Hillary with their own favorite disease,and they are still going. Must be close to twenty diseases now.

Who's no longer calling her a communist? She's been one for 50 years although she sees herself as a commissar living in the mansion on the hill issuing edicts to the peons. Let's not forget she stole White House furniture and silverware the last time she lived there.

Didn't she also say they were broke when they moved out???

She shorted out in 2012 and admitted hundreds of times to the FBI that she can't remember a damn thing. Of course an alzhiemers patient would need an ear piece and detailed instructions regarding what to say to please the liberal morons.

Why is it that every time a liberal gets busted doing something they IMMEDIATELY turn around and accuse others of doing it? Hillary doesn't have normal allergies...she, and other libs, are allergic to 'accountability' and 'personal responsibility'!

But that's just not the case and you have no evidence That she was being fed information... You saw a shine in her ear and drew your own conclusions. It is completely absurd and doesnt even make logical sense.

Who ya gonna believe....her or your lying eyes?
lol.gif

earpiece.jpg

Hey, maybe she's turned in a mammoth diaper-wearing clam and produced an ear pearl.
Honestly man, what are you looking at, some earwax shining in stage lights? You tube the forum and watch, you can see right into her ear

She shorted out in 2012 and admitted hundreds of times to the FBI that she can't remember a damn thing. Of course an alzhiemers patient would need an ear piece and detailed instructions regarding what to say to please the liberal morons.
DAIN BRAMAGED.

Let's see--- so far I've got
  1. Lazy eye
  2. Insubordinate elbow
  3. Tennis elbow
  4. Cauliflower ear
  5. Carrot nose
  6. Turkey Pox
  7. Large Pox
  8. hip bone connected to da toe bone
  9. Globner's Disease
  10. the Grippe
  11. The Satchel
  12. The Page
  13. coughs
  14. sneezes
  15. drinks water
  16. Goes to bathroom
  17. Addison's Disease
  18. Subtractison's Disease
  19. the Heebie Jeebies
  20. the Hully Gully
  21. the Boogie Woogie
  22. a fine natural imbalance
  23. The Watusi
  24. The Twist
  25. Cancer of the Libra
  26. the heartbreak of psoriasis
Nah, way more than twenty.

Thread closed. Starting multiple threads on the same topic by the same person is considered spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back