"She Don't Lie No More Than Any Other Politician"

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Can you believe this libtardo Pharrell?????????

Well Pharrell, that's the fucking point. Trump is not a Politician.

He won't tell you idiots what you want to hear every four years then after you vote label you by your identity category until the next election while he develops the next propaganda talking points.

Go ahead and vote for Hillarious and seal your fate in the work force competing against everyone in the world.

Just don't ask me to feed you.

The US and Russian nuclear arsenals are, essentially, still on hair-trigger alert despite the Cold War having ended over 20 years ago. And the biggest danger in having a belligerent person, like Donald Trump, as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

I would ask others to take a look at a paper titled ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ which is posted at www.nucleardanger.org and that discusses this in more detail.

Much better writers than them created Star Wars, huge franchise, fear is a big money maker like Harry Potter.

The US and Russian nuclear arsenals are, essentially, still on hair-trigger alert despite the Cold War having ended over 20 years ago. And the biggest danger in having a belligerent person, like Donald Trump, as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

I would ask others to take a look at a paper titled ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ which is posted at www.nucleardanger.org and that discusses this in more detail.
You people are so contradicting yourselves. You say Trump is a Putin puppet, also Trump and Putin are buddies, then at the same time you say Trump wants nuclear war with Putin. Make up your fucking minds abut it. What is it?

He won't tell you idiots what you want to hear every four years then after you vote label you by your identity category until the next election while he develops the next propaganda talking points.

Go ahead and vote for Hillarious and seal your fate in the work force competing against everyone in the world.

Gone off Pharrell bigly now :(

How about a story where a crazy woman with gaps in the memory is trying to get a control of the nuclear button?
This sounds like a horror movie, but it's our reality, dear johnw.

Last edited:

Who the fuck is Pharrell?

And yet it is Hillary who has promised nuclear destruction if Iran attacks Israel. I have not heard Trump make that claim. And yet it is Hillary who was leading the attacks on Syria. Hillary who would impose a no fly zone in Syria which could very easily trigger a confrontation with Russia.

There hasn't been a war this century that Hillary has not supported, every one. Hell she was instrumental in causing Libyans to murder their leader and the war in Syria. SHE is the one you need to worry about. YOU need to quit listening to the globalist that want Hillary. They bought and paid for her now they want their money's worth.

You people are so contradicting yourselves. You say Trump is a Putin puppet, also Trump and Putin are buddies, then at the same time you say Trump wants nuclear war with Putin. Make up your fucking minds abut it. What is it?

They are just democrats, they say whatever benefits them at the moment. The truth is the last thing they care about.

Last edited:

Who the fuck is Pharrell?
Happiest song in the world!

How about a story where a crazy woman with gaps in the memory is trying to get a control of th nuclear button?
This sounds like a horror movie, but it's our reality, dear johnw.
And she drinks gin for breakfast!

Trump is telling YOU everything you want to hear.

They are just democrats, they say whatever benefits them. The truth is the last thing they care about.
Since they are morons parroting talking points they think everybody else is a moron and won't pay attention to their lies and desperate attempts?
Could it be that they are giving two versions to cater for both to Russia haters and to those who are stupid enough to believe that Trump wants nuclear war? Both would result in alienating people from Trump.

And Hillary is not doing the same for you?

Yes, yes she is. They are both politicians after all.

Now, go straighten out the OP, thanks bunches.

how would you like me to do that? Point out that Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire is perhaps the most delusional lie I ever heard uttered from any politician? Who says such a lie? Only a pathological liar, that's who.

how would you like me to do that? Point out that Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire is perhaps the most delusional lie I ever heard uttered from any politician? Who says such a lie? Only a pathological liar, that's who.

No, just grab him by the pussy and have your way.

Forum List

Back