"She Don't Lie No More Than Any Other Politician"

Trump is not a Politician

Donald Trump declared himself a politician in the third debate.

Hillarious declared herself the Chief Financial Officer of Clintoon Foundation years ago and delivered a couple speeches to Goldman Sachs about how they could launder money through Canada. So what's your fucking point?

Can you believe this libtardo Pharrell?????????

Well Pharrell, that's the fucking point. Trump is not a Politician.

He won't tell you idiots what you want to hear every four years then after you vote label you by your identity category until the next election while he develops the next propaganda talking points.

Go ahead and vote for Hillarious and seal your fate in the work force competing against everyone in the world.

Just don't ask me to feed you.
100% retarded post.

trump is not a politician? lol
he will not tell you idiots what you want to hear? lol

not salvageable..

Hillary lie?

IMG_1631.JPG

Surely not!

Hillarious declared herself the Chief Financial Officer of Clintoon Foundation years ago and delivered a couple speeches to Goldman Sachs about how they could launder money through Canada. So what's your fucking point?

You said Donald Trump is not a politician. Donald Trump said he is a politician.

Which one of you is correct?

You said Donald Trump is not a politician. Donald Trump said he is a politician.

Don't you have to have been elected to office to officially be called a politician?

considering trumps track record, i think this poster has a slight edge.

Can you believe this libtardo Pharrell?????????

Well Pharrell, that's the fucking point. Trump is not a Politician.

He won't tell you idiots what you want to hear every four years then after you vote label you by your identity category until the next election while he develops the next propaganda talking points.

Go ahead and vote for Hillarious and seal your fate in the work force competing against everyone in the world.

Just don't ask me to feed you.

Trump is telling YOU everything you want to hear.

And Hillary is not doing the same for you?

Yes, yes she is. They are both politicians after all.

Now, go straighten out the OP, thanks bunches.

how would you like me to do that? Point out that Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire is perhaps the most delusional lie I ever heard uttered from any politician? Who says such a lie? Only a pathological liar, that's who.

No, just grab him by the pussy and have your way.
How about calling him a super predator and bring him to heel?

Don't you have to have been elected to office to officially be called a politician?

Nope.

no, thx 4 axing that retarded question.

I think you are right, you have to be elected and take part in passing out the pork to be called a politician. It a ritual thing.

Trump is telling YOU everything you want to hear.

how would you like me to do that? Point out that Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire is perhaps the most delusional lie I ever heard uttered from any politician? Who says such a lie? Only a pathological liar, that's who.

Was that telling black people what they wanted to hear?

Why don't you go build a wall to keep out the boogeymen and make someone else pay for it.

Why don't you go build a wall to keep out the boogeymen and make someone else pay for it.

No actually it was a democrat telling her white constituents what they want to hear.

No actually it was a democrat telling her white constituents what they want to hear.

Sounds like Donald Trump.

Not according to Donald Trump. The Merriam-Webster dictionary definition of a politician is "a person experienced in the art or science of government"

So, yeah. I guess Donald Trump is not a politician after all.

And yet it was Hillary, but you knew that. If Trump had said it you would be plastering it all over the web.

Why don't you just open the borders until America is Shitistan?

And yet it was Hillary, but you knew that. If Trump had said it you would be plastering it all over the web.

Why don't you just open the boarders until America is Shitistan?
boarders?

very silly attempt of an argument trying to sell the bullshit that a presidential candidate is not a politician.

When I listen to Trump, most times he doesn't sound like a politician to me. I wish he did a little bit more.

IMG_1632.JPG

Forum List

Back