She is Embarrassed to be German, is this the future of the USA too?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This German woman is such a great scholar and very important to the world.
She discusses a number of things in Including train travel in Germany. She talks about a lot more.
When I was in germany, you could set your watch by Train time. Trains were fast and punctual. Not now she says. Anyway let's see if her situation can end up here in the USA.

She discusses a number of things in Including train travel in Germany. She talks about a lot more.
When I was in germany, you could set your watch by Train time. Trains were fast and punctual. Not now she says. Anyway let's see if her situation can end up here in the USA.

Why are Gemans so obsessed about the trains running on time and making Jews into soap?

Germans more embarrassed about their trains not running on time than other things in their nation's history? Who knew?

As an American of German Ancestry, I can see why a German SHOULD be ashamed of parts of their past.

Starting Two World Wars, the Holocaust, Sauerkraut.

well yeah, there's that saurekraut thing Joe.......

1720312976659.png

i mean......one can only 'eff a cabbage up so far.......

~S~

Attachments

• 1720312949215.png
    1720312949215.png
    94 KB · Views: 1

I see a lot of potential there. She should go hang out in a beer hall with some folks who have similar interests, stage a riot, get arrested, write a book, then maybe become chancellor.

Just leave the Jews alone this time, ok? Those Krauts really, really screwed the pooch with that stunt.

And stay out of Poland. And Czechoslovakia too.

Is there even a Czechoslovakia any more? No matter. You can have Russia.

Forum List

Back