She Nails it.

Are you really that stupid? Why the hell would they be given registration forms if they weren't being encouraged to fucking vote? I gave you a link and I have more. So STFU.

Because your link is bullshit.

The article is so poorly written and completely lacks substantiation. It seems to base this claim entirely on a belief they are required to get the forms but I have no idea if this is actually happening or not because the article doesn’t actually talk to anyone with firsthand knowledge of it, you doing things that journalists would do.

And you'll also have tens of millions of unfilled jobs.

What happens to the price of meat when no one is working the meat packing plants?
The meat packing plants will then have to double wages. As it SHOULD be. Make them pay.

Why don't you answer his question?

The question is phony. Illegal immigrants don’t get healthcare, SNAP, housing. Their legal citizen children can.

But more to the point, welfare recipients are commonly low wage working people. Having a job and receiving government benefits are not mutually exclusive and never have been.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Matters not. If we want americans doing that work then wages should go up substantially. Otherwise the work needn't get done. We're not a forced labor nation.
We aren't?

What the OP posted is the result of 248 years of one section of America lying to itself about what America really is.

Matters not. If we want americans doing that work then wages should go up substantially. Otherwise the work needn't get done. We're not a forced labor nation.
It matters to Americans who buy groceries.

What happens to the price of meat?

Because your link is bullshit.

The article is so poorly written and completely lacks substantiation. It seems to base this claim entirely on a belief they are required to get the forms but I have no idea if this is actually happening or not because the article doesn’t actually talk to anyone with firsthand knowledge of it, you doing things that journalists would do.

Exactly what did you fail to understand about STFU? The topic was welfare agencies giving out registration forms.

The question is phony. Illegal immigrants don’t get healthcare, SNAP, housing. Their legal citizen children can.

But more to the point, welfare recipients are commonly low wage working people. Having a job and receiving government benefits are not mutually exclusive and never have been.

That wasn't the question, are you really so senile you can't remember what you were asked?

BTW

Do you expect americans to do that work?
Doesn’t matter what I expect.

I think before we vote on a president, Americans should know what they’re going to get.

For Trump, they’ll get inflation.

That is, if he actually does do what he says. He didn’t last time.

Forum List

Back