She really said this!

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
It would be funny, if it wasn't so scary.

Nancy Pelosi said "We need to immediately impeach Trump to find out if he's done anything wrong"

What kind of person thinks like this?

BTW, if this sounds familiar, the ding bat said something similar about Obamacare. "We need to pass it so we can find out what's in it."

Liberalism. It's a mental disorder.

Nancy Pelosi said "We need to immediately impeach Trump to find out if he's done anything wrong"

BTW, if this sounds familiar, the ding bat said something similar about Obamacare. "We need to pass it so we can find out what's in it."

Link?

That's why Pelosi has the lowest approval rating in Congress...19% approve of the job she's doing.

That's why Pelosi has the lowest approval rating in Congress...19% approve of the job she's doing.

Got a link for that?

• Banned

Got a link for that?
I'm gonna tap into my inner liberal and say that I don't need a link.:banana:

Got a link for that?

fail-022.jpg

Got a link for that?

Very good. I sometimes refuse a link for people who have made it clear that they won't believe anything unless it matches their preconceived beliefs, but I suppose it could also work for someone in your case who just makes shit up.

Got a link for that?

Yep, and you'll love it...it's HuffPo...

Untitled.png

NBC News/Wall Street Journal (2/18-2/22 2017)
----------------------------------------

"The most unpopular figure in American politics remains House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., with 19 percent who feel positively about her in any way against 44 percent who feel negatively about her. The Democratic Party’s negatives double up the Republican Party’s."

http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/the-polls-actually-show-that-trump-is-still-winning/

Last edited:

Dyslexic thinking.

Since you did not post a link nor say where you heard this, it sounds like junk news to me.

Here is the latest link I could fine where she says the case for impeachment is not yet made:

Nancy Pelosi Says Case for Impeaching Trump ‘Has Not Fully Been Made’ (Video)

So far, Sessions is the only person with enough dirt on him and proof that he is worth impeaching.

The GOP was happy with a recusal so far however. I doubt it will go any further than that.

DJT is still squeaky clean -- especially when compared with Hillary and with "W" -- both of them should have been impeached.

. Nancy and her gang of thieves are attempting to steal an election by a coup, and Obama and Hillary could be providing the Intel to these cats possibly. They are speaking as if they have been in collusion with each other. Hmmm.

Pelosi does everything ass backwards. Pass bills to find out what's in them and now impeach Trump to find out if he's done anything wrong.

She is so fucking clueless. Maybe we should put her in a straight jacket so we can find out if she's as crazy as she seems.

Forum List

Back