“She Thinks its Her Money” - Vivek DESTROYS the RNC Chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Ronna does what Senator McConnell and her uncle Senator Romney wants her to do... imagine that... She takes orders from an old TDS man that freezes up stroke like at press conferences and a Senator that marched with BLM that couldn't even beat Obama.... Why does she have the job?...

Last edited:
Basically Ronna does what Senator McConnell and her uncle Senator Romney wants her to do... imagine that... She takes orders from an old TDS man that freezes up stroke like at press conferences and a Senator that marched with BLM that couldn't even beat Obama.... Why does she have the job?...

She has for a long time. But never forget, Trump endorsed her. He's a RINO too.

Vivek seems to be the only independent Republican on the stage.

She has for a long time. But never forget, Trump endorsed her. He's a RINO too.
Trump's not a RINO.... he is an outsider.... he took advise from the wrong people at times I will grant you that... but I'm willing to bet he will not make that mistake again.... hey... we have to stop what's happening not only here but abroad and only Trump has shown that he can do it...

Trump's not a RINO.... he is an outsider.... he took advise from the wrong people at times I will grant you that... but I'm willing to bet he will not make that mistake again.... hey... we have to stop what's happening not only here but abroad and only Trump has shown that he can do it...

Taking advice is a piss poor excuse for supporting Ronna and McCarthy. He endorsed Graham too. Trump's not going to stop what's happening, because he's already proven it the first 4 years. All these RINO's and neocons were there before Trump, during Trump and are still there. Some are still there because of Trump.
FFS, he even put Nikki Haley in as an ambassador to the UN.

How TF is that draining the swamp when he's constantly supporting swamp creatures.

Taking advice is a piss poor excuse for supporting Ronna and McCarthy. He endorsed Graham too. Trump's not going to stop what's happening, because he's already proven it the first 4 years. All these RINO's and neocons were there before Trump, during Trump and are still there. Some are still there because of Trump.
FFS, he even put Nikki Haley in as an ambassador to the UN.

How TF is that draining the swamp when he's constantly supporting swamp creatures.
Trump reached out to the establishment and got slapped down... if you think life in America is better today and your future is brighter....
I have news for ya....

OP, New threads require personal topic related content in addition to a link in order to be compliant with forum rules and guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back