Sheee's Baaack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
No, not Shrillary but rather Michelle O who commented on the 2020 primary campaign in a way that revealed she may want in. Refusing to endorse anyone, she instead said "Barack and I are going to support whoever wins the primary, so ... our primary focus is letting the primary process play out, because it's very early." Of course, she can avoid the primaries altogether and instead accept a draft on the 2nd ballot from a desperate party once the convention is brokered (and it will be). With the promise as Barack as FHOTUS she would be a formidable opponent for Trump.

BTW, with her hair soft-curled she looked relaxed, healthy, and feminine.

Last edited:
No, not Shrillary but rather Michelle O who commented on the 2020 primary campaign in a way that revealed she may want in. Refusing to endorse anyone, she instead said "Barack and I are going to support whoever wins the primary, so ... our primary focus is letting the primary process play out, because it's very early." Of course, she can avoid the primaries altogether and instead accept a draft on the 2nd ballot from a desperate party once the convention is brokered (and it will be). With the promise as Barrack as FHOTUS she would be a formidable opponent for Trump.

That's what I always vote for when it comes to POTUS.
Somebody who looks relaxed, health, and feminine.
Who gives a flying-fuck if they are good for this country.

No, not Shrillary but rather Michelle O who commented on the 2020 primary campaign in a way that revealed she may want in. Refusing to endorse anyone, she instead said "Barack and I are going to support whoever wins the primary, so ... our primary focus is letting the primary process play out, because it's very early." Of course, she can avoid the primaries altogether and instead accept a draft on the 2nd ballot from a desperate party once the convention is brokered (and it will be). With the promise as Barrack as FHOTUS she would be a formidable opponent for Trump.

No kidding, she looked feminine, that is a huge change.

image.jpg

It is said that Big Mike gained a lot of weight and that's why old pictures of her are used.

No, not Shrillary but rather Michelle O who commented on the 2020 primary campaign in a way that revealed she may want in. Refusing to endorse anyone, she instead said "Barack and I are going to support whoever wins the primary, so ... our primary focus is letting the primary process play out, because it's very early." Of course, she can avoid the primaries altogether and instead accept a draft on the 2nd ballot from a desperate party once the convention is brokered (and it will be). With the promise as Barack as FHOTUS she would be a formidable opponent for Trump.

Fhotus? First homo of the United States?

Gayle King: Do you have any idea how much you were missed?

Michelle O: I miss us too!

*everyone laughs and cheers*

"for a minute there, i was an angry black woman who was emasculating her husband" - Michelle O on her critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back