Sheriff Clarke, African Americans should be the strongest supporters of the 2nd amendment...

You seem to betray the fact you lack any intelligence. No one I have ever voted for is a gun grabber.

Do you vote democrat? If so, then they are gun grabbers...

Of course. I just voted for Obama twice and going to hold my nose and vote for Hilary. No they arent gun grabbers.

The stupid is strong with this one....
Yeah. I know. Defcon isnt too bright.
Stay on topic......
I was until 2guys brought up how stupid you are.

You seem to betray the fact you lack any intelligence. No one I have ever voted for is a gun grabber.
How about Clinton in this election cycle? So, you just started to eat your foot....
Yes. Voting for Clinton.
Are you going to cancel your volunteer membership with NAAGA? It would be the honest thing to do showing upstanding character.
Why would I do that? I like my weapons for home defense.
I was talking about your NAAGA membership and you are spinning it to home defense. The honest thing would be to cancel that membership.
NAAGA is all about home defense. The honest thing to do would be to remain a member.

Do you vote democrat? If so, then they are gun grabbers...

Of course. I just voted for Obama twice and going to hold my nose and vote for Hilary. No they arent gun grabbers.

Stay on topic......
What's with the personal attacks? Are you frustrated?

Yes, they should be and would be if they did not trust their community leaders so much, the same leaders that the racist Democratic leadership put into place back in the 1960s.

Blacks voting straight democrat ticket for the next 200 years was assured by LBJ way back in 1964. That guy was smarter than he looked. ;)

Stay on topic......

By your own logic you must be frustrated.

Then you seem to betray the organization you voluntarily joined by voting for gun grabbers....makes sense....

Stay on topic......

Then you seem to betray the organization you voluntarily joined by voting for gun grabbers....makes sense....
Why would I be frustrated? Even though it would be warranted since you keep shifting the focus from the topic....

Stay on topic......

Why would I be frustrated? Even though it would be warranted since you keep shifting the focus from the topic....
Obviously youre frustrated because i believe in weapons for home defense, will vote for a Democrat when necessary, and belong to NAAGA. Everyone can see your frustration. Did you think it was well hidden?

Stay on topic......

Obviously youre frustrated because i believe in weapons for home defense, will vote for a Democrat when necessary, and belong to NAAGA. Everyone can see your frustration. Did you think it was well hidden?
Sure...keep saying to yourself until you believe it. Just resign from the NAAGA since what you are doing is blatant hypocrisy. You look like a cool dude within the organization, meantime you betray them and stabbing them in the back....It is not better than being a snitch...

Sure...keep saying to yourself until you believe it. Just resign from the NAAGA since what you are doing is blatant hypocrisy. You look like a cool dude within the organization, meantime you betray them and stabbing them in the back....It is not better than being a snitch...
Its obvious how frustrated you are. You are trying your best to get me to quit being a member of NAAGA. :laugh:

Sorry but you dont have any influence on that decision.

Its obvious how frustrated you are. You are trying your best to get me to quit being a member of NAAGA. :laugh:

Well, what can I say? You are a traitor to that organization. I know, disloyalty is nothing new for you....but enough of that. It is becoming too personal what is not the purpose of the Current Events Forum...

Well, what can I say? You are a traitor to that organization. I know, disloyalty is nothing new for you....but enough of that. It is becoming too personal what is not the purpose of the Current Events Forum...
You cant say anything to prove you arent frustrated. You became personal because you were frustrated. I'm glad you at least admitted to your problem. Good job.

You cant say anything to prove you arent frustrated. You became personal because you were frustrated. I'm glad you at least admitted to your problem. Good job.
It is funny that you are trying to pull an Alinsky on me. It doesn't work...try it again
RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

It is funny that you are trying to pull an Alinsky on me. It doesn't work...try it again
RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Youre easy to frustrate. You cant even concentrate on your point you are so frustrated.
laugh.gif

No. I will remain a NAAGA member and a supporter of the 2nd amendment. I dont care how frustrated that makes you.

Does Defcon or 2guys have any proof Obama or Hilary ever said they wanted to take their guns?

obama told John Lott when they were both at the University of Chicago....that he doesn't believe people should own guns...and he has appointed anti gun judges to the appellate courts, since that is all he could do while he was trying to get the obamacare take over of healthcare accomplished....hilary stated Heller was decided wrong..the right to have a gun in the home....and that she would look at the Australian gun confiscation as a model...

Does Defcon or 2guys have any proof Obama or Hilary ever said they wanted to take their guns?

obama told John Lott when they were both at the University of Chicago....that he doesn't believe people should own guns...and he has appointed anti gun judges to the appellate courts, since that is all he could do while he was trying to get the obamacare take over of healthcare accomplished....hilary stated Heller was decided wrong..the right to have a gun in the home....and that she would look at the Australian gun confiscation as a model...
So basically all you have is hearsay and conjecture in Obamas case and a gun buyback program advocation by Hilary that makes you feel as if someone wants to take your weapons? Let me guess. Youre a Drumpfster right? You shouldnt let him lead you around by the nose. How can someone be trying to take away all of your weapons just because they support making assault rifles illegal?

Last edited:

So basically all you have is hearsay and conjecture in Obamas case and a gun buyback program advocation by Hilary that makes you feel as if someone wants to take your weapons?

Nope....actual appointments to the appellate court....and the Supreme court...anti gunners one and all....

So basically all you have is hearsay and conjecture in Obamas case and a gun buyback program advocation by Hilary that makes you feel as if someone wants to take your weapons?

Nope....actual appointments to the appellate court....and the Supreme court...anti gunners one and all....
Like who and show me proof they are anti gunners as you say?

Forum List

Back