Sheriff David Clarke Being Mentioned As Possible FBI Chief Following Comey Dismissal

The FBI is forever tainted now that it has been shown to have become politicized. The agency needs to be dissolved, and replaced.

To be replaced by a body which just does as the President asks? I mean, Comey was seen as quite an impartial guy. Trump supporters want some wacko right winger to replace him... er...
You illustrate my point... No matter who takes over... The Left will cry foul. It's irreparably tainted. It needs to be dissolved, and replaced.

Replaced with what? What is going to make you think it's not tainted? If it involves politics, it's tainted. So the only way to make it not tainted is to make sure the appointment isn't from a politicians. So who does it? And what if they decide to get involved in politics? Hey, why not just make sure the job can't involve politics working within the FBI?
Hey! I know! How about we let the judiciary make the appointment? Perhaps the 9th circuit? LOL!

The point being that you want to get rid of the FBI for being political, without suggesting how this would actually do anything constructive at all.

An hour ago I started to write I don't think he is qualified. But the fact is the FBI needs some brutal honesty.
Comey had lost the confidences of both the agents and the American people from both sides.
Clarke would bring it back.
I agree.

Forum List

Back