🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sheriff: Licensed gun owners should carry them

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
After San Bernardino attack, Ulster County, New York sheriff posts Facebook message: Licensed handgun owners should carry

ULSTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The sheriff of upstate New York's Ulster County incited a slew of controversy on social media Thursday when he urged citizens there who are properly licensed to carry their guns.

The comment, which came a day after 14 people were killed in gun rampage in San Bernardino, Calif., was posted on the official Ulster County Sheriff's Office Facebook page and was signed by Sheriff Paul J. Van Blarcum. The office confirmed to the Poughkeepsie Journal that Van Blarcum posted the message.

"In light of recent events that have occurred in the United States and around the world I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County who are licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO," the post read.

I agree. Unless you are black. Or Mexican. Or Italian. Fucking Italians. :mad:

After San Bernardino attack, Ulster County, New York sheriff posts Facebook message: Licensed handgun owners should carry

ULSTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The sheriff of upstate New York's Ulster County incited a slew of controversy on social media Thursday when he urged citizens there who are properly licensed to carry their guns.

The comment, which came a day after 14 people were killed in gun rampage in San Bernardino, Calif., was posted on the official Ulster County Sheriff's Office Facebook page and was signed by Sheriff Paul J. Van Blarcum. The office confirmed to the Poughkeepsie Journal that Van Blarcum posted the message.

"In light of recent events that have occurred in the United States and around the world I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County who are licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO," the post read.

I agree. Unless you are black. Or Mexican. Or Italian. Fucking Italians. :mad:
Amen! :mad:

"A case in Texas two weeks ago highlights the risks of civilians intervening in chaotic situations. Police say that as two carjackers struggled with the owner of a car at a gas station in northeast Houston, a witness decided to take action into his own hands. He fired several shots, but missed the perpetrators and shot the owner of the car in the head. He then picked up his shell casings and fled the scene. Police are still looking for the shooter."

The most likely outcome...

"A case in Texas two weeks ago highlights the risks of civilians intervening in chaotic situations. Police say that as two carjackers struggled with the owner of a car at a gas station in northeast Houston, a witness decided to take action into his own hands. He fired several shots, but missed the perpetrators and shot the owner of the car in the head. He then picked up his shell casings and fled the scene. Police are still looking for the shooter."

The most likely outcome...

yep that's all we need, slackjawed rubes shooting while loading their depends from their hoverounds

I'll carry my gun, as always.
Liberals, you carry your jar of vasaline and the gay pride flag.
See who makes out better when Rahid opens up in a movie theater.

LMAO Yeah. Somehow I don't think that vasaline is gonna cut it there pal unless they want to slide to get out of the way. LOL

Pollock, you will be hiding under seat, crying.

Doubtful. It'll more than likely be you I use as a shield.
Always use the most worthless individual for this position when evacuating. Basic egress, 101.
Pollock, you are not anything tough, bad, or dangerous, other than running your mouth. Hundreds like you have come through the Board and most are gone. We will see how long you stay.

Always use the most worthless individual for this position when evacuating. Basic egress, 101.
Pollock, you are not anything tough, bad, or dangerous, other than running your mouth. Hundreds like you have come through the Board and most are gone. We will see how long you stay.

Well, this is just my opinion here, so please don't take offense, but, if you've seen "hundreds" come and go, perhaps it's time for you to go?
Maybe find a job, hobby, pet, a woman, or something meaningful?
I dunno...
Maybe step up your masterbation routine?
Do more at the mosque?
I'm just trying to help.

Well Jakethe Fake is still here and has no problem running his mouth.

At least Pollock has something more interesting to say that that bullshit that your always spouting.

Well, this is just my opinion here, so please don't take offense, but, if you've seen "hundreds" come and go, perhaps it's time for you to go?
I dunno...
Do more at the mosque?
I'm just trying to help.
:) That is what you can do? You are a self evident self embarrassment. You are not a tough guy, just a mouth that likes guys.

I dunno...
Do more at the mosque?
I'm just trying to help.
:) That is what you can do? You are a self evident self embarrassment. You are not a tough guy, just a mouth that likes guys.

I never said I was a tough guy. That's what you said. Apparently people on message boards seem to instill some sort of fear in you? You should get that checked out. I believe Obamacare covers it.

Forum List

Back