🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sheriff: Use prison inmates to build border wall

Sheriff: Use prison inmates to build Trump's wall

Hell of an idea! Teaches criminals a damn skill while at same time protecting our country AND when they get out of jail they will have a skill they can find work with! We already use them to pick up trash and train animals why the hell not?
I'm all for putting our prisoners to work as long is it isn't taking jobs away from our citizens.

Hell of an idea! Teaches criminals a damn skill while at same time protecting our country AND when they get out of jail they will have a skill they can find work with! We already use them to pick up trash and train animals why the hell not?

BREAKING NEWS - 150 prisoners escape the Mexico with Sheriff's daughter
You do realize shotguns and rifles are carried when inmates are out and about.....wouldn't be a real smart move PLUS they wouldn't be using those who think escaping is their only route out of jail. Give them a little time off their sentence,helps country,helps them learn skill...I see no downside!

You do realize shotguns and rifles are carried when inmates are out and about.....wouldn't be a real smart move PLUS they wouldn't be using those who think escaping is their only route out of jail. Give them a little time off their sentence,helps country,helps them learn skill...I see no downside!

you realize prison guards have no authority on the other side of the line. And the cartels are always hirings...

Dumbfuck sherif....

you realize prison guards have no authority on the other side of the line. And the cartels are always hirings...

Dumbfuck sherif....
Its SHERIFF and yes I know that. Its why you shoot them before they get there. :) The cartels cross into the US and FBI agents can cross into Mexico if needed to apprehend a convict. Like I already said you don't take convicts that are desperate to escape take some low security folks....people serving under 10 years or so.

Dumbfuck sherif....
Its SHERIFF and yes I know that. Its why you shoot them before they get there. :) The cartels cross into the US and FBI agents can cross into Mexico if needed to apprehend a convict. Like I already said you don't take convicts that are desperate to escape take some low security folks....people serving under 10 years or so.
Since Mexico is paying for the wall, why do we need to use cheap prisoner labor? We should be splurging and stuffing our unemployed citizens pockets with Pesos and churros as they hammer away!!!

Forum List

Back