🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She’s Black How Dare You!

Well..corporate white Americans. Assholes always be keeping black people down.
Disruptive Spirit airlines passenger refuses to leave, forces whole flight to deplane

Not sure:
  • If she was able to still get on the flight she paid for, then obviously it wasn't to late for her to board and they only made a screwy matter worse by not just taking off rather than emptying the damn whole plane.
  • How do you refuse to leave when police haul the butts of everyone else off they don't want on?! Is this Black Privilege?
  • How does a completely nude man cause a bomb scare? Where was he hiding the bomb?
  • If they can disembark all the passengers to start the boarding process over from scratch, why couldn't they just get this one dumb bitch off?

Disruptive Spirit airlines passenger refuses to leave, forces whole flight to deplane

Not sure:
  • If she was able to still get on the flight she paid for, then obviously it wasn't to late for her to board and they only made a screwy matter worse by not just taking off rather than emptying the damn whole plane.
  • How do you refuse to leave when police haul the butts of everyone else off they don't want on?! Is this Black Privilege?
  • How does a completely nude man cause a bomb scare? Where was he hiding the bomb?
  • If they can disembark all the passengers to start the boarding process over from scratch, why couldn't they just get this one dumb bitch off?
However, an incident report provided to Fox News by the Atlanta Police Department says Allen had simply run past the gate agent when she was told she was too late to board.
just like a dumb b***H
these people need to comply when told to get off--it's that simple
all the legalities are on the ticket/etc
Allen further claimed to have seen another white passenger board the plane late. She then used explicit language to explain this point, before immediately remarking that she doesn’t cuss.
hey blacks--whites don't give a crap anymore
there is so much fake racism/wolf wolf wolf that we don't care
this black lady is racist as we see in here quote

They keep down white folks also.
whites never have problems
never at restaurants/airports/theaters/coffee shops/with police/etc
as soon as I walk into a restaurant and they see I am white, they seat me
...whenever I apply for a job--I get it because I make sure I put down ''I am white''[ except sports ]
our lives are perfect
I get any house I want
whenever I go somewhere and there is a long line--I get put at the head of the line--because I am white

Last edited:
They keep down white folks also.
whites never have problems
never at restaurants/airports/theaters/coffee shops/with police/etc
as soon as I walk into a restaurant and they see I am white, they seat me
...whenever I apply for a job--I get it because I make sure I put down ''I am white''[ except sports ]
our lives are perfect
I get any house I want
whenever I go somewhere and there is a long line--I get put at the head of the line--because I am white
That's what all them white convicts say.

Forum List

Back