She's Braindead and They are Charging Him with Misdemeanor Battery l

They charge people with MURDER even though a killing was unintentional. Why such a slap on the wrist. This is disgusting. I hope public pressure changes this

~~~~~~~
Just another travesty of the law made by a Soros funded D.A. in Calif. This perpetrator should be held for assault and attempted involuntary manslaughter at the least and if this woman dies then charged with Involuntary Manslaughter.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~
Just another travesty of the law made by a Soros funded D.A. in Calif. This perpetrator should be held for assault and attempted involuntary manslaughter at the least and if this woman dies then charged with Involuntary Manslaughter.
She is brain dead. If something like that happened to my wife, or any family members, I know I'd be going to jail for a long time.

I know this sounds horrible but I would be waiting for him when he gets out.... and that would be all for him.... give us justice or give us death.... punish the wrong doers or step aside and let us do it...

The dems need to realize that when they have canceled the law, WE will be the law.

Remember how the left whined about Travon Martin getting shot in SELF DEFENSE? He was pounding Zimmermans head on CONCRETE. This is why he had to shoot poor Trayvon.

Or Kylee Gain being left with brain damage after getting her head pounded into the pavement by that gorilla?

His name is Charles Green Jr

He’s a street bum, also called a homeless person

And he’s already been released back to his street corner

There is no other information that I can find on him

But since a picture and life story of a white person has been released odds are he’s a guilt-ridden white lib’s pet minority

Released back on street

What a miscarriage of justice

His name is Charles Green Jr

He’s a street bum, also called a homeless person

And he’s already been released back to his street corner

There is no other information that I can find on him

But since a picture and life story of a white person has been released odds are he’s a guilt-ridden white lib’s pet minority

Released back on street

What a miscarriage of justice
You would think, being a Hispanic family in leftist California, they'd get justice.

Forum List

Back