Zone1 Shia Labeouf embraces Catholic faith after preparing for movie Padre Pio

Or maybe the view is clearer. I mean you guys live this crazy stuff and when everyone in the room believes the same crazy things, (and will turn out anyone who doesn't) it's hard to be objective.

I stopped being Catholic about 30 years ago. Funny thing happened. My relatives who remained Catholic didn't shun me like Mormons would when their family members leave the cult.

images

Okay, if you think you are seeing ghosts, we have medications for that now... Or you can call these guys.

View attachment 753459

Uh, here's the thing. Not being allowed into the priesthood is a big deal because in your cult, all men are supposed to be in the priesthood.

1978! Are you fucking kidding me? Strom Thurmond had black people on his staff by 1978!

Also, the underlying problem was that "The Curse of Ham" was the underlying reason for this barring, that Mormons used to hold that dark skin was a curse from God.
And, you are again way off. When family members fall away from the True Gospel of Jesus Christ and stop being involved, active family members do not shun them. That is just a stupid ignorant comment. I have inactive sons and a somewhat active daughter. We have never shunned them. They are welcome at all times. In my wife's extended family, there are even, oh my gosh, homosexuals too. We accept them in as well to our homes and get-togethers. They even dart the doors to the Church on occasions and are welcomed by members. The Church is not a spiritual hospital for the well. It's a spiritual hospital for the spiritually sick. Less active people are welcome.

Uh, buddy, I hate to break this to you... you belong to a cult.
The difference between a cult and a religion is that religions just want your money. Cults want your undying, unquestioning loyalty.
Loyalty to the Mask and Various & sundry SJW causes

And don't forget to religiously keep up with your COVID-1984 boosters.

And social distancing. Very important. Isolating members from one another, and from outside society, is a common tactic used by evil cults of all kinds.

Hmmm..

Here's the thing, I really wouldn't have a problem with you God-botherers if you kept your backwards superstitions in your homes and churches.

It's when you try to impose them on the rest of us I'll throw down.
Yes you would. You came to a religious forum looking for it. Were you surprised to find people discussing religion?

So your statement is a lie. You are one brave dude behind the safety of your keyboard and monitor.

Me, personally, no. But gays and women, that's something else, isn't it?
So you lied when you said, "It's when you try to impose them on the rest of us I'll throw down?"

Here's what forcing your beliefs on others look like.

“It’s impossible to have another choice besides the dialectical materialist worldview.” ~Zhou Weiqun

Me, personally, no. But gays and women, that's something else, isn't it?
This is what forcing your beliefs on others looks like, Joey.

"A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way." Vladimir Lenin

This is what forcing your beliefs on others looks like, Joey.

"A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way." Vladimir Lenin
The 1950's called. They want their paranoia back.

The USSR Turned Houses of Worship Into Museums of Atheism.

You talk like that was a bad thing.

My niece had her reception last year in a church that had been decommissioned, and was turned in to a banquet hall.

We have lots of abandoned churches, and frankly, I look forward to the day when Churches are like Pizza Hut buildings, all repurposed to be something else now, but you can tell what they used to be.

You talk like that was a bad thing.

My niece had her reception last year in a church that had been decommissioned, and was turned in to a banquet hall.

We have lots of abandoned churches, and frankly, I look forward to the day when Churches are like Pizza Hut buildings, all repurposed to be something else now, but you can tell what they used to be.
"We must know how to combat religion..." Vladimir Lenin

Seeing as so many seemingly intelligent people believe in and support the duopoly, it is not surprising that there are those who embrace various supernatural explanations.

Seeing as so many seemingly intelligent people believe in and support the duopoly, it is not surprising that there are those who embrace various supernatural explanations.
You only have two choices. You either worship the creator or you worship the created.

Forum List

Back