Shill vs. Shill? Cruz vs Trump

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
The media is really hyping Cruz's rise in Iowa. The Goldman Sachs' errand-boy seems to have pulled ahead in that state, tho why this puzzler has happened is not revealed.

Some think Trump is a shill for the Clintons but the media's hype of this latest "development" tends to point to idea that Trump is authentic

Maybe Cruz's creepy use of psychological data derived from unwitting Facebook users "likes" may explain his recent rise. Ted Cruz's Secret Weapon: Your Facebook Likes

The media is really hyping Cruz's rise in Iowa. The Goldman Sachs' errand-boy seems to have pulled ahead in that state, tho why this puzzler has happened is not revealed.

Some think Trump is a shill for the Clintons but the media's hype of this latest "development" tends to point to idea that Trump is authentic

Maybe Cruz's creepy use of psychological data derived from unwitting Facebook users "likes" may explain his recent rise. Ted Cruz's Secret Weapon: Your Facebook Likes
Wbo are you a shill for, sock-boy?

no one

no one
Yeah. ANyone who refers to Cruz as "Goldman Sach's errand boy" is a shill for the Dems are just outright stupid.

I like Cruz for standing up for us American citizens and the Constitution, and not like the Progressive party with Hillary who stands up for everyone but Us LEGAL American citizens. first they pushing the Illegal immigrants on us and now these "refugees" that they had a hand in CREATING by bombing the hell out of seven counties in the Middle east.

as for Trump. I still haven't figured him out, but he's not my first choice for President

no one
Yeah. ANyone who refers to Cruz as "Goldman Sach's errand boy" is a shill for the Dems are just outright stupid.

Goldman Sachs has the potentially the most potent lobbyist with Cruz anyone can have.....his wife.

no one

that's off the leftwing hate sites.

no one

Goldman Sachs has the potentially the most potent lobbyist with Cruz anyone can have.....his wife.
Which means he will be extra careful not to give them any special favors.
Or are you too fucking stupid to understand that?
In any case she is an investment banker, not a lobbyist. You get the difference, right?

I like Cruz for standing up for us American citizens and the Constitution, and not like the Progressive party with Hillary who stands up for everyone but Us LEGAL American citizens. first they pushing the Illegal immigrants on us and now these "refugees" that they had a hand in CREATING by bombing the hell out of seven counties in the Middle east.

as for Trump. I still haven't figured him out, but he's not my first choice for President

I think Cruz is lying on the issue, the man cant help but have a soft spot for immigrants as his father was one.

no one

In any case she is an investment banker, not a lobbyist. You get the difference, right?

"investment banker" is just a fancy name for crook,....and lobbyist

no one

dcraelin is just another word for idiot and moron.

The media is really hyping Cruz's rise in Iowa.

The Media hates Cruz

The Goldman Sachs' errand-boy seems to have pulled ahead in that state,

Obama is running?

tho why this puzzler has happened is not revealed.

Trump may be a ringer for Clinton, they used that once before to throw an election. Another 1% insider.

I think Cruz is lying on the issue, the man cant help but have a soft spot for immigrants as his father was one.
I have seen how Cubans, who are blessed with US citizenship just by showing up here, have a prejudice against other, particularly latin, immigrants. While most latinos tend to be democrats or left wing thinkers, Cubans are generally republicans.

no one

The media is really hyping Cruz's rise in Iowa.

The Media hates Cruz

The Goldman Sachs' errand-boy seems to have pulled ahead in that state,

Obama is running?

tho why this puzzler has happened is not revealed.

Trump may be a ringer for Clinton, they used that once before to throw an election. Another 1% insider.

I am wary of that role for Trump, but you cannot possibly deny that the media is hyping Cruz now against Trump.

I have seen how Cubans, who are blessed with US citizenship just by showing up here, have a prejudice against other, particularly latin, immigrants. While most latinos tend to be democrats or left wing thinkers, Cubans are generally republicans.

well they don't get citizen ship just by showing up I don't think...but otherwise I think you got it right generally.

well they don't get citizen ship just by showing up I don't think...but otherwise I think you got it right generally.
Something like setting foot on our shores. Yes, there's paperwork.

I don't feel that from him. but I hope not. a lot of the immigrants "are not for" giving the people who are illegal Amnesty, because that would be STEPPING over all those waiting in line now and also be a slap in the face of those who did things the right way. so I think this deal over Illegals is going to bite the Progressive/dem party in the butt. I hope so anyway. Especially now with all the terrorist attacks happening all around the world and now here at home

in reality cruz is far more dangerous than trump, anyone who get that much support from the evangelicals something reeks.

Forum List

Back