Shill vs. Shill? Cruz vs Trump

I could be out and out lying

You are as often as not.

and the stuff I post would be exponentially more accurate then your best ravings on your best day

There is nothing rational about what you post.

You are a hack, nothing more. There is no value to your partisan rants. You're just an echo of ThinkProgress and the other hate sites.

I wouldn't call Senator Cruz or his wife "shills" for Goldman Sachs. Goldman gives money to all sorts of candidates. They play both sides. As long as they don't break any laws there is nothing wrong with it. Presumably, a candidate's spouse works somewhere. While that gives said employer more access than usual it doesn't translate to preferential treatment. Mr. Trump, on the other hand, is a shill for himself and the Trump brand.

[so you have no credible evidence That all Muslims are Jihadists?

So you have no credible evidence that anyone made such a claim and are simply engaging in slander and libel as is the way of your filthy party?

You're just a mindless hack, there is nothing even remotely clever about you.
you made the claim ..it's here for everyone to see.
it not slander when it's fact.
unhinged 2008 :"
BUT you have no problem with all the support Hilliary gets from Jihadists, do you Duhs? "
post# 21.
is that your way of saying you are not credible?
if it is. it's stating the obvious.

you made the claim ..

Nope, you're just lying.

it's here for everyone to see.

Then let's see it, scumbag?

BUT you have no problem with all the support Hilliary gets from Jihadists, do you Duhs? "
post# 21.

Where does that say all Muslims are Jihadists, you lying fuckwad?

You have zero integrity. You are a hack, nothing else.

you made the claim ..

Nope, you're just lying.

it's here for everyone to see.

Then let's see it, scumbag?

post# 21.

Where does that say all Muslims are Jihadists, you lying fuckwad?

You have zero integrity. You are a hack, nothing else.
the inference is blatantly obvious.
own it !
YOU accusing anyone of no integrity is farce
farce
[färs]

NOUN
  1. a comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.

I like Cruz for standing up for us American citizens and the Constitution, and not like the Progressive party with Hillary who stands up for everyone but Us LEGAL American citizens. first they pushing the Illegal immigrants on us and now these "refugees" that they had a hand in CREATING by bombing the hell out of seven counties in the Middle east.

as for Trump. I still haven't figured him out, but he's not my first choice for President

I think Cruz is lying on the issue, the man cant help but have a soft spot for immigrants as his father was one.

I don't feel that from him. but I hope not. a lot of the immigrants "are not for" giving the people who are illegal Amnesty, because that would be STEPPING over all those waiting in line now and also be a slap in the face of those who did things the right way. so I think this deal over Illegals is going to bite the Progressive/dem party in the butt. I hope so anyway. Especially now with all the terrorist attacks happening all around the world and now here at home

ok, I kind a agree

If Cruz is "Goldman-Sachs errand boy" he sure ain't getting the same support as democrats. G-S contributed over a million to Barry Hussein's campaign and it's up to about 750k to Hillary. If radical lefties read a freaking paper once in a while instead of left wing blogs they might come up with more than cliches.

We know, dcrealan is just lying for his party, as leftists tend to do.

I am not lying for my party. I oppose Hillary about as much as Cruz. In a Trump-HIllary matchup Id probably vote Trump.....but I usually vote 3rd party for president.

For those that dont know Cruz'z wife is a former?, Goldman-Sachs official.

I wouldn't call Senator Cruz or his wife "shills" for Goldman Sachs. Goldman gives money to all sorts of candidates. They play both sides. As long as they don't break any laws there is nothing wrong with it. Presumably, a candidate's spouse works somewhere. While that gives said employer more access than usual it doesn't translate to preferential treatment. Mr. Trump, on the other hand, is a shill for himself and the Trump brand.

more access than usual IS preferential treatment. And I think you're being naive.

Forum List

Back