Shiloh, transgender child of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will soon begin hormone treatment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Shiloh, transgender child of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, will soon begin hormone treatment
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's first biological child has embarked on hormone treatment to block the development of female sexual characteristics according to a report by AFP. Shiloh is 11 but has known since he was four that the gender assigned to him at birth is not the one he identifies with.

THIS IS SOME CHILD ABUSE BS!!

How much do you want to bet this is why Brad and her divorced!! Bank on it.
This how the indoctrination continues on even when kids leave school, it happens through music, movies, media this is how you indoctrinate the population all at once when you are a sheep it works.

This is “compassion” for children by regressives. That insane woman in Texas is trying to get her son castrated and the father is fighting it, but regressives are fully supporting her.

The regressive left is absolutely insane. God help us if they ever get in power.

If this is true, it’s not surprising… I saw this coming a long time ago. Regardless of what that evil woman claims, she was dressing her daughter like a boy long before her child was even remotely old enough to make decisions on her own. It was clear to me from the start what Angelina Jolie was doing.

Yes, definitely child abuse. But this is the messed up, upside down world we live in.

A. Jolie is a total psychopath. :cuckoo:

She always showed signs of a disturbed mind.

• Banned
A. Jolie is a total psychopath. :cuckoo:

She always showed signs of a disturbed mind.

How about the claim she cut off her boobs just in case she had the cancer gene or she was told she had it something like that.

It was said they had her do it so millions of other dumb asses would get the same brainy idea and they did......

There is no telling if this cancer would show up , I'd be damned if I cut anything off " just in case cancer creeps up " .

upload_2018-11-28_16-45-2.png

Shiloh, transgender child of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, will soon begin hormone treatment
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's first biological child has embarked on hormone treatment to block the development of female sexual characteristics according to a report by AFP. Shiloh is 11 but has known since he was four that the gender assigned to him at birth is not the one he identifies with.

This how the indoctrination continues on even when kids leave school, it happens through music, movies, media this is how you indoctrinate the population all at once when you are a sheep it works.

I agree...this should be a choice made as an adult, not a child. I seriously question the parents in this...

My only question to people who do such a thing is this: What in the world is so earth shattering about the way that you already are?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why the fuck do you care?

Forum List

Back