Shiny object alert: Trump wants Clinton emails released

If she is being protected like you say then she is being protected by Trump and the DOJ. How do you explain that?
Like I say, maybe they don't want an ex-1st Lady to go to jail for Espionage, Conspiracy, and all these crimes listed above
Who is "they"? The ones who led thousands of people in a "lock her up" chant for months?
Probably Sessions , the Obama loyalists in the FBI / I tel Agencies / media, and thise paid off by the Clintons or scared to death if them.... :p
I bet you started to realize how silly that all sounds while you were writing it out, huh. haha
No, actually not at all. Why she is being protected I can't say because no one confided in me on that.

As I said, though, the FACT that she violated numerous laws in regards to her server is undeniable. Comey himself stated she broke the law but was too stupid to know she was doing it - a lie and not an acceprable defense for breaking the law.

If being too stupid to know you are breaking the law is a legal defense then all Manafort has to do is use it. We can call it the 'Hillary' defense. :p
Ok you win. It’s all fixed and they are all in on it. Comey, sessions, Trump, Clinton, Obama... they are all playing us. I don’t know how you sleep at night believing all that crap

Like I say, maybe they don't want an ex-1st Lady to go to jail for Espionage, Conspiracy, and all these crimes listed above
Who is "they"? The ones who led thousands of people in a "lock her up" chant for months?
Probably Sessions , the Obama loyalists in the FBI / I tel Agencies / media, and thise paid off by the Clintons or scared to death if them.... :p
I bet you started to realize how silly that all sounds while you were writing it out, huh. haha
No, actually not at all. Why she is being protected I can't say because no one confided in me on that.

As I said, though, the FACT that she violated numerous laws in regards to her server is undeniable. Comey himself stated she broke the law but was too stupid to know she was doing it - a lie and not an acceprable defense for breaking the law.

If being too stupid to know you are breaking the law is a legal defense then all Manafort has to do is use it. We can call it the 'Hillary' defense. :p
Ok you win. It’s all fixed and they are all in on it. Comey, sessions, Trump, Clinton, Obama... they are all playing us. I don’t know how you sleep at night believing all that crap
It's called 'evidence', something liberals / snowflakes have none of.

It's called 'evidence', something liberals / snowflakes have none of.
You know you lost the arguement when you try and run to a different subject. Thanks for playing

Things must be heating up over on Pennsylvania Ave. Trump wants to release the Clinton emails and the timing of this announcement is pretty suspect. It seems to me such an obvious distraction, food for the fish, something he knows his base will tear into and divert attention from any negative press he might have coming his way. I bet he’s been saving this one for a while. Is this as transparent to you all as it is to me?

Trump wants remaining State Dept. Clinton emails released - CNNPolitics

The State Department will not release emails regarding National Security, for obvious reasons---:badgrin: I think any POTUS would know that, but not this dumbass & his supporters.

This is the Trump tweety feed. He's in serious trouble after today, he knows it, and their favorite target has always been Hillary Clinton.

What I just found very interesting on Rachel Maddow, is this George Papadopoulos, was arrested at the Dallas airport in July, 2017. The indictiment on him was actually made on October 2, 2017. Since then he has obviously been helping the Mueller investigation, possibly wearing a wire, going around and talking to others that were involved in this. So he basically got a plea deal and plead guilty for lying to the FBI to turn evidence on others.
Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics

george-papadopoulos-twitter.jpg

George Papadopoulos

They're going to start falling like Domino's, and I imagine Trump & team are as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. They may start coming in themselves to see if they can get a plea deal to turn evidence.

So the Tweety news feed goes out--:badgrin:

th

Last edited:
Things must be heating up over on Pennsylvania Ave. Trump wants to release the Clinton emails and the timing of this announcement is pretty suspect. It seems to me such an obvious distraction, food for the fish, something he knows his base will tear into and divert attention from any negative press he might have coming his way. I bet he’s been saving this one for a while. Is this as transparent to you all as it is to me?

The Trump/Rooskie "stealing the election from the Hildebeast" is such a load of bullshit. We already know that Seth Rich was the source of the leaks and the amount of time required to "hack" a server and download that much information would have taken days and would have alerted Cloud Strike that the server was being hacked. All this has done is take focus off of the contents of the leaked e-mails showing and proving corruption of the DNC to the highest levels.
I don't buy into the Seth Rich story but I do agree that corruption in the DNC is highly likely. Both parties are dirtier than dirt. That said, I was speaking to the political diversion tactic being used by Trump to deflect from the negative press that was coming from the Mueller indictment. It is very transparent at this point and gets exhausting when all the responses to negative accusations against Trump is pointing the finger at Clinton and the DNC. We can look at Clinton and the DNC for the many things that I'm sure they did that was corrupt, but lets stop doing it as an immediate reaction to Trump critics. Its a classic shiny object diversion, its lazy and it isn't intellectually honest.

That is because you are a critical thinker. What I believe is the deal with the Hillary e-mails is that it will further reveal Hillary's ties with Russia....by pointing the finger at Trump, it deflects attention away from what really happened. You want to talk about foreign money being used to influence an election? Look no further than the Hildebeast that sold diplomacy for donations to her slush fund, look at all the donors from foreign countries. That is why I maintain that we are living in a banana republic.
I think if all the cards were turned on the table regarding Clintons ties to foreign governments and the financial trails of many of her doners, it would be an ugly story. Now I don't necessarily think that means a bunch of criminal activity was going on. She was first lady and Secretary of State... Relationships and even "back room" deals are part of the game and can even be useful to some degree. As long as she was acting in the best interest of our country. I think she very well may have crossed the line to act in her own self interest in some instances and if she was still in our leadership, i'd probably push harder to expose the dirt.

If something illegal pops up then im all for holding her or the DNC accountable. I just don't like the focus constantly being turned off our current leadership and pointed at any scapegoat they can find.

The Trump/Rooskie "stealing the election from the Hildebeast" is such a load of bullshit. We already know that Seth Rich was the source of the leaks and the amount of time required to "hack" a server and download that much information would have taken days and would have alerted Cloud Strike that the server was being hacked. All this has done is take focus off of the contents of the leaked e-mails showing and proving corruption of the DNC to the highest levels.
I don't buy into the Seth Rich story but I do agree that corruption in the DNC is highly likely. Both parties are dirtier than dirt. That said, I was speaking to the political diversion tactic being used by Trump to deflect from the negative press that was coming from the Mueller indictment. It is very transparent at this point and gets exhausting when all the responses to negative accusations against Trump is pointing the finger at Clinton and the DNC. We can look at Clinton and the DNC for the many things that I'm sure they did that was corrupt, but lets stop doing it as an immediate reaction to Trump critics. Its a classic shiny object diversion, its lazy and it isn't intellectually honest.

That is because you are a critical thinker. What I believe is the deal with the Hillary e-mails is that it will further reveal Hillary's ties with Russia....by pointing the finger at Trump, it deflects attention away from what really happened. You want to talk about foreign money being used to influence an election? Look no further than the Hildebeast that sold diplomacy for donations to her slush fund, look at all the donors from foreign countries. That is why I maintain that we are living in a banana republic.
I think if all the cards were turned on the table regarding Clintons ties to foreign governments and the financial trails of many of her doners, it would be an ugly story. Now I don't necessarily think that means a bunch of criminal activity was going on. She was first lady and Secretary of State... Relationships and even "back room" deals are part of the game and can even be useful to some degree. As long as she was acting in the best interest of our country. I think she very well may have crossed the line to act in her own self interest in some instances and if she was still in our leadership, i'd probably push harder to expose the dirt.

If something illegal pops up then im all for holding her or the DNC accountable. I just don't like the focus constantly being turned off our current leadership and pointed at any scapegoat they can find.

Slade, when it comes to USA.INC, everything is "for sale". If we don't have total transparency then we are not a democratic republic and what we want as a people has no say in the matter. I don't know about you, but I know too much fucking shit about this joke of a government that is owned "lock, stock and barrel" by those that control the currency printing presses that run them night and day while putting their expenses on the corporate credit card that we have been told that we are obliged to pay with our sweat equity. It is OUR labor that moves this fiat currency that has no intrinsic value...they are simply debt notes that have less and less purchasing power with each passing year and I am fucking SICK of it. If the American people just understood as to how badly they have been fucked over? There would be a march on D.C with pitchforks, torches and plenty of rope. The ones in control have dreaded the day that the stupid serfs would wake up so they have created weapons to defend themselves against that day using the sweat of our brow to fund those programs like DARPA. It ain't good, Slade......frankly? We are losing any chance of turning this around with each passing day.

Trump is the master of obvious distractions.

Slade, when it comes to USA.INC, everything is "for sale". If we don't have total transparency then we are not a democratic republic and what we want as a people has no say in the matter. I don't know about you, but I know too much fucking shit about this joke of a government that is owned "lock, stock and barrel" by those that control the currency printing presses that run them night and day while putting their expenses on the corporate credit card that we have been told that we are obliged to pay with our sweat equity. It is OUR labor that moves this fiat currency that has no intrinsic value...they are simply debt notes that have less and less purchasing power with each passing year and I am fucking SICK of it. If the American people just understood as to how badly they have been fucked over? There would be a march on D.C with pitchforks, torches and plenty of rope. The ones in control have dreaded the day that the stupid serfs would wake up so they have created weapons to defend themselves against that day using the sweat of our brow to fund those programs like DARPA. It ain't good, Slade......frankly? We are losing any chance of turning this around with each passing day.
I understand your concerns and would probably agree with more of them if I dug as deep into the dirt of the rich and powerful as you have. But I like to take a step back and focus on the things that I can control. I look at others around the world and can honestly say that I feel extremely lucky and fortunate to live the life that I live. I have a great family and friends. I own my own house, I live free to do as I please and I enjoy many luxuries that a large percentage of people in this world will never have the opportunity to enjoy. I guess I just don't accept the perspective that I am being used and ripped off. I don't enjoy paying taxes, but I do, knowing that our economy is just a game of pushing around numbers, taxation just burns money from the economy while the powers at be play with debt and "new money" and 1's and 0's on a computer screen to prop up the value of paper and somehow thats how our economy operates. I have everything that I need in life, with only more luxuries to strive for. I keep enough assets around me so that if the system implodes, i have a roof over my head and the means to feed and protect myself. And I surround myself with like minded and good hearted individuals that I know will always have my back. Life is pretty good for many of us here in this country Dale, I hope you can take some moments to enjoy it.

I don't want a revolution, I want to keep it civil and strive to do better. I do what I can with my community and hope that the values we build here can trickle up to the counties then to the state then to the country. I want the USA to once again set an example for the world. I think we've lost that position a long time ago and we should all be striving to get that back.

Keep fighting to keep those in power accountable, but also, don't let yourself get swallowed by that which you can't control.

Last edited:

I understand your concerns and would probably agree with more of them if I dug as deep into the dirt of the rich and powerful as you have. But I like to take a step back and focus on the things that I can control. I look at others around the world and can honestly say that I feel extremely lucky and fortunate to live the life that I live. I have a great family and friends. I own my own house, I live free to do as I please and I enjoy many luxuries that a large percentage of people in this world will never have the opportunity to enjoy. I guess I just don't accept the perspective that I am being used and ripped off. I don't enjoy paying taxes, but I do, knowing that our economy is just a game of pushing around numbers, taxation just burns money from the economy while the powers at be play with debt and "new money" and 1's and 0's on a computer screen to prop up the value of paper and somehow thats how our economy operates. I have everything that I need in life, with only more luxuries to strive for. I keep enough assets around me so that if the system implodes, i have a roof over my head and the means to feed and protect myself. And I surround myself with like minded and good hearted individuals that I know will always have my back. Life is pretty good, Dale, I hope you can take some moments to enjoy it.

I don't want a revolution, I want to keep it civil and strive to do better. I do what I can with my community and hope that the values we build here can trickle up to the counties then to the state then to the country. I want the USA to once again set an example for the world. I think we've lost that position a long time ago and we should all be striving to get that back.

Keep fighting to keep those in power accountable, but also, don't let yourself get swallowed by that which you can't control.

I was about to hit the sack when I clicked on your reply and it was such a well written post that I was compelled to reply as to what I want to say while it is fresh on my mind. First off, I am glad that you are able to enjoy the things you have worked hard to attain...only an asswipe would begrudge anyone that HONESTLY made their way through this world. I was like you as well. I make way more than the median income of what two people need to make living. My attitude and awakening happened when I had to move to the Detroit area six years ago and saw what this once "jewel" of the United States with the highest median income had become an utter shit hole and a movie director's dream for an episode of the "Walking Dead".....deserted houses and buildings for miles in downtown Detroit. That was when I learned that I had lived a very sheltered life living in Dallas, Texas. It was the mother of all culture shocks. I had NO clue that there were cities in the United States in this kind of shape. It knocked my blinders off and I started my trip down the rabbit hole and I learned how this whole rigged system works. I would say that for the first two years of dogged reading and research that I knew just enough to be dangerous. I understood as the picture became clearer, but I couldn't express or explain it in ways that would make sense to anyone else...so I continued on until I could.

I developed an empathy for people that I once would have said "Get it together, pal...this is America, so pull up your boot straps and better your own situation". How can one better themselves if there is so little opportunity to do so because decent paying blue collar jobs are hard to find? Not everyone is cut out for college. Some are good with their hands and have a talent for creating...things you can't teach in school or a college and BTW, they have made getting a four year degree so expensive to get that kids are coming out of college with 50K (if they are lucky) in debt only to find a lean job market that wants to pay them skimp wages. I see it very clear, Slade......I see what these unfair "Fair Trade" agreements have done to the average "Johnny Lunchpail" like NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT and this goes all the way back to a think tank group that did the "Iron Mountain Report" soon followed by the formation of the "Club Of Rome" and their "Limits to Growth" that spurred the environmental movement financed by the Rockefeller Foundation and on and on it goes. I could write for hours on this but it gets to the point that people will tune you out. I would like to say that I have been in touch with Francis Richard Conolly, the writer, director and narrator of "JFK To 9/11....Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" that is IMHO is the best documentary ever done....if you haven't watched it yet? I highly recommend it. Anyway, he is doing a new documentary and he wants my input. I will tell you more about the subject matter if you want to know but it is something that affects all of us.

Good on ya, Slade...you are right as in we need to try and change the things we can within our own sphere of influence but for some reason God has put this burden on me to do what I do and put myself out there by doing radio interviews and those on other blog sites that have taken to the things I write. I certainly wish at times that this cup had been passed off to someone else because I feel like I am trying to raise the ocean levels by taking a piss in it i.e an effort in futility as it were......if that makes any sense.

I understand your concerns and would probably agree with more of them if I dug as deep into the dirt of the rich and powerful as you have. But I like to take a step back and focus on the things that I can control. I look at others around the world and can honestly say that I feel extremely lucky and fortunate to live the life that I live. I have a great family and friends. I own my own house, I live free to do as I please and I enjoy many luxuries that a large percentage of people in this world will never have the opportunity to enjoy. I guess I just don't accept the perspective that I am being used and ripped off. I don't enjoy paying taxes, but I do, knowing that our economy is just a game of pushing around numbers, taxation just burns money from the economy while the powers at be play with debt and "new money" and 1's and 0's on a computer screen to prop up the value of paper and somehow thats how our economy operates. I have everything that I need in life, with only more luxuries to strive for. I keep enough assets around me so that if the system implodes, i have a roof over my head and the means to feed and protect myself. And I surround myself with like minded and good hearted individuals that I know will always have my back. Life is pretty good, Dale, I hope you can take some moments to enjoy it.

I was about to hit the sack when I clicked on your reply and it was such a well written post that I was compelled to reply as to what I want to say while it is fresh on my mind. First off, I am glad that you are able to enjoy the things you have worked hard to attain...only an asswipe would begrudge anyone that HONESTLY made their way through this world. I was like you as well. I make way more than the median income of what two people need to make living. My attitude and awakening happened when I had to move to the Detroit area six years ago and saw what this once "jewel" of the United States with the highest median income had become an utter shit hole and a movie director's dream for an episode of the "Walking Dead".....deserted houses and buildings for miles in downtown Detroit. That was when I learned that I had lived a very sheltered life living in Dallas, Texas. It was the mother of all culture shocks. I had NO clue that there were cities in the United States in this kind of shape. It knocked my blinders off and I started my trip down the rabbit hole and I learned how this whole rigged system works. I would say that for the first two years of dogged reading and research that I knew just enough to be dangerous. I understood as the picture became clearer, but I couldn't express or explain it in ways that would make sense to anyone else...so I continued on until I could.

I developed an empathy for people that I once would have said "Get it together, pal...this is America, so pull up your boot straps and better your own situation". How can one better themselves if there is so little opportunity to do so because decent paying blue collar jobs are hard to find? Not everyone is cut out for college. Some are good with their hands and have a talent for creating...things you can't teach in school or a college and BTW, they have made getting a four year degree so expensive to get that kids are coming out of college with 50K (if they are lucky) in debt only to find a lean job market that wants to pay them skimp wages. I see it very clear, Slade......I see what these unfair "Fair Trade" agreements have done to the average "Johnny Lunchpail" like NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT and this goes all the way back to a think tank group that did the "Iron Mountain Report" soon followed by the formation of the "Club Of Rome" and their "Limits to Growth" that spurred the environmental movement financed by the Rockefeller Foundation and on and on it goes. I could write for hours on this but it gets to the point that people will tune you out. I would like to say that I have been in touch with Francis Richard Conolly, the writer, director and narrator of "JFK To 9/11....Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" that is IMHO is the best documentary ever done....if you haven't watched it yet? I highly recommend it. Anyway, he is doing a new documentary and he wants my input. I will tell you more about the subject matter if you want to know but it is something that affects all of us.

Good on ya, Slade...you are right as in we need to try and change the things we can within our own sphere of influence but for some reason God has put this burden on me to do what I do and put myself out there by doing radio interviews and those on other blog sites that have taken to the things I write. I certainly wish at times that this cup had been passed off to someone else because I feel like I am trying to raise the ocean levels by taking a piss in it i.e an effort in futility as it were......if that makes any sense.
So called “free trade agreements” have killed industrial America. You cannot maintain a superpower status without an industrial base. Trump realized this and won Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania as a result. Hillary and out of touch Democrats wanted to talk social justice issues. Black Lives Matter and Gay Marriage don’t pay the bills or put food on the table. Democratic Party left me years ago when Clinton signed NAFTA.

So called “free trade agreements” have killed industrial America. You cannot maintain a superpower status without an industrial base. Trump realized this and won Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania as a result. Hillary and out of touch Democrats wanted to talk social justice issues. Black Lives Matter and Gay Marriage don’t pay the bills or put food on the table. Democratic Party left me years ago when Clinton signed NAFTA.

Right on about nafta, but don't forget that factories were leaving this country under reagan and bush #1 also. Nafta just put the offshoring on fast track. clinton pretended he was against nafta till he ramrodded it through with a vengeance once he became prez. bush, clinton, obama etc. can't trust any of them as long as elections can be bought by trillionaires instead of being funded by the taxpayers.

Your candor is appreciated Dale. You know what I realized while I was reading your statement... It is the fact that you and I approach many issues, on the surface, from different sides. When I first read your posts I thought you were a nut :) The vast majority of people in our society and especially on this board seem to run to their corners and go to battle with their political opponents and discourse often gets heated and ugly. But if we only took the time to have an open mind and speak to each other with an open heart and respect I think that is really where the power and spirit of what America is can be harnessed, as we realize that most of us want the same outcomes: freedom, prosperity, safety, health and happiness for all in our lives, communities, country and world.

Most political opponents on this board are looking for war against those with differing opinions on how to get there and I've had many battles, but the most significant conversations that i've had are with those like you, which are a very small few, that have opened their minds up to see where we can agree. And surprisingly enough, once that bridge is built I think we both realize that we agree on many more things than originally thought. Just imagine if more people could do that. Imagine if our leaders could do that. Actually gain respect for those who may on the surface be a political opponent, but actually take the time to get below that surface layer and find the commonalities, the humanity. I think we all do better when our idea of "right" gets challenged. It is how we grow and improve. If we could only remember what its like to appreciate the challenge that the "other side" can bring, and use it to improve ourselves and our thinking and how we operate. Imagine how powerful of a society we would become.

I admittingly grew up in a bubble spending the first quarter of my life on the California coast, working hard and gaining education but never struggling for the basic needs in life or facing discrimination because of who I was or how I looked. I spent the next quarter of my life living in Texas and gaining my professional experience, again within a bubble of privilege and opportunity. Its probably why my heart goes out to those who face the hardships and struggles that i was fortunate enough to avoid. I haven't had the kind of awakening like you had in Detroit, perhaps thats because I'm staying reserved in my bubble and focusing on the smaller issues in life while avoiding the "deep end". For me its all about the journey and my truth has been evolving my entire life, I don't expect it will ever stop.

Anyways Dale, thanks for reminding me that respecting the "opposition" can often lead to the most impactful outcomes. I'll check out Conolly's work and hope you get the opportunity to work with him on his new project, that sounds like it would be a great experience!

Right on about nafta, but don't forget that factories were leaving this country under reagan and bush #1 also. Nafta just put the offshoring on fast track. clinton pretended he was against nafta till he ramrodded it through with a vengeance once he became prez. bush, clinton, obama etc. can't trust any of them as long as elections can be bought by trillionaires instead of being funded by the taxpayers.

I agree with the impossible hole that these sloppy trade deals have put us in.

Whats the use of having high standards for our businesses, with labor requirements, and safety requirements and environmental requirements, all that drive costs up, when we undercut ourselves by getting goods from foreign countries whose business have no standards and can undercut our pricing?

I wouldn't point the finger at one side or the other, it was decades of both sides working on this... But whats more important than placing blame is figuring out what to do to move forward. If we cut off imports or tax them then the price of goods that we have grown acclimated to will skyrocket and the poor/middle class will get nailed. Small business will get nailed. One of my businesses deals in sports apparel and we wanted so bad to manufacture here in America but there was no possible way. To be anywhere close to competitive with pricing we had to get our goods from China and that is so unfortunate. We would likely go out of business if the pricing of our goods jumped by 10%.

I don't have an answer, we can't cut the chord and go back as we are in too deep, there needs to be a very smart and strategic plan laid out to crawl out of this mess. I hope we can continue this conversation at a national level and get it right. Unfortunately our conversations seem to prefer to focus on childish tweets, and petty school yard drama that both sides are feeding into.

Your candor is appreciated Dale. You know what I realized while I was reading your statement... It is the fact that you and I approach many issues, on the surface, from different sides. When I first read your posts I thought you were a nut :) The vast majority of people in our society and especially on this board seem to run to their corners and go to battle with their political opponents and discourse often gets heated and ugly. But if we only took the time to have an open mind and speak to each other with an open heart and respect I think that is really where the power and spirit of what America is can be harnessed, as we realize that most of us want the same outcomes: freedom, prosperity, safety, health and happiness for all in our lives, communities, country and world.

Most political opponents on this board are looking for war against those with differing opinions on how to get there and I've had many battles, but the most significant conversations that i've had are with those like you, which are a very small few, that have opened their minds up to see where we can agree. And surprisingly enough, once that bridge is built I think we both realize that we agree on many more things than originally thought. Just imagine if more people could do that. Imagine if our leaders could do that. Actually gain respect for those who may on the surface be a political opponent, but actually take the time to get below that surface layer and find the commonalities, the humanity. I think we all do better when our idea of "right" gets challenged. It is how we grow and improve. If we could only remember what its like to appreciate the challenge that the "other side" can bring, and use it to improve ourselves and our thinking and how we operate. Imagine how powerful of a society we would become.

I admittingly grew up in a bubble spending the first quarter of my life on the California coast, working hard and gaining education but never struggling for the basic needs in life or facing discrimination because of who I was or how I looked. I spent the next quarter of my life living in Texas and gaining my professional experience, again within a bubble of privilege and opportunity. Its probably why my heart goes out to those who face the hardships and struggles that i was fortunate enough to avoid. I haven't had the kind of awakening like you had in Detroit, perhaps thats because I'm staying reserved in my bubble and focusing on the smaller issues in life while avoiding the "deep end". For me its all about the journey and my truth has been evolving my entire life, I don't expect it will ever stop.

Anyways Dale, thanks for reminding me that respecting the "opposition" can often lead to the most impactful outcomes. I'll check out Conolly's work and hope you get the opportunity to work with him on his new project, that sounds like it would be a great experience!

One of the reasons that you have earned my respect and hold you in such high regard is because you "weigh and consider" what I post here.....whether you agree or not doesn't matter. It's the fact that you took the time to look at where I am coming from and I can't ask for anything more. I like the articulate way that you express your thoughts. Your reason for being here isn't to engage in "insult fests". You post your take on any given topic and you approach it carefully sans the "knee-jerk" reaction that both sides are guilty of. You are one of my favorites to read here because I learn a lot from your opinion and does give me pause for thought. You have a good heart and you want what is best for all concerned and you haven't allowed yourself to fall into that "tribalism" mentality that permeates this forum. You are a "straight shooter" and I wish more here were willing to look at the other's side and honestly discuss. This "divide and conquer" strategy of the string pullers has succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.....I just have to shake my head at it all.

What my awakening did for me was cause me to realize that I have been blessed and the reason why is that people and mentors along the way helped me to get to this place....and I realized that I had simply assumed that everyone gets the same opportunities that I did...and that's not true. It was humbling so I have made it my mission to pay forward every chance the opportunity arises. I purposely moved right inside the city limits of Detroit and I was the "minority" in this section of the city....but the folks there never made me feel uncomfortable, they didn't shun me nor did they make me feel unwelcome. We chatted in line at the store, held the door open for each other, etc, etc. My big treat to myself was to have dinner at the local Red Lobster every Saturday afternoon and sit at the bar and make small talk with others. I would talk with them about my epiphany and I was stunned at their knowledge of how things really work. I am a better man and a better human being for it.

BTW, I don't see you as the opposition, I see you as a peer that can give me a different perspective on any given situation. Respect is not simply given...it is earned and you have mine. Like we say here in Texas "good on ya"......

Uhh, she hasn't committed any prosecutable crimes...
You're full of shit. The fact that she nroke laws with her server is undeniable.

Illegal handling of classified

Illegal storage of classified

Illegal sharing of classified

Illegal destruction of classified gadgets and classified

The FBI has THOUSANDS of official documents pulled off ger server never turned in, violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

Obstruction

Giving false statements.

There is enough criminal counts to put her in jail for life ... which only makes one wonder why she is still being protected

...perhaps because they don't want an ex-1st Lady to go to jail for Espionage, Conspiracy, and all these crimes listed above.
If she is being protected like you say then she is being protected by Trump and the DOJ. How do you explain that?
Because they are all part of the same elite class that is held to an entirely different standard than the guy on the ground.

There are people that are currently in jail for the same things she pulled but they were not political powerhouses. The elite get away with a shit ton that they should not. Justice has not been blind for a long time if she ever was.

Uhh, she hasn't committed any prosecutable crimes...
You're full of shit. The fact that she nroke laws with her server is undeniable.

Illegal handling of classified

Illegal storage of classified

Illegal sharing of classified

Illegal destruction of classified gadgets and classified

The FBI has THOUSANDS of official documents pulled off ger server never turned in, violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

Obstruction

Giving false statements.

There is enough criminal counts to put her in jail for life ... which only makes one wonder why she is still being protected

...perhaps because they don't want an ex-1st Lady to go to jail for Espionage, Conspiracy, and all these crimes listed above.
Because they are all part of the same elite class that is held to an entirely different standard than the guy on the ground.

There are people that are currently in jail for the same things she pulled but they were not political powerhouses. The elite get away with a shit ton that they should not. Justice has not been blind for a long time if she ever was.
Yeah, unfortunately that is kind of the nature or "power"... Just like you don't see many cops getting speeding tickets

Defend it all you want, I fully recognize the Lock Her Up crew... but my point stands regarding the timing of all this. Trump could have called for the emails when he got into office. He is doing it now for political reasons

Trump wants to release state department emails, but keeps the JFK memos locked up that the law said had to be released. last week.

Forum List

Back