Shit or get off the pot already please.

Not going to happen. The plan is to talk impeachment right up to the 2020 election. Keeps Americans divided and the money flowing into the D party.

So I went against every better notion and flipped up th some cable news. Aside from a shooting here and 500 beaners swarming the border there. Othing has changed on this impeachable shit. So libtards pleas call your reps and tell them to get on with it or shut the fuck up.
Nonsense.

Considering impeachment warrants careful deliberation, regardless how long it takes.

That it annoys you and others on the right is an added benefit.

So I went against every better notion and flipped up th some cable news. Aside from a shooting here and 500 beaners swarming the border there. Othing has changed on this impeachable shit. So libtards pleas call your reps and tell them to get on with it or shut the fuck up.
Nonsense.

Considering impeachment warrants careful deliberation, regardless how long it takes.

A person who is picking their nose carefully deliberates their action.

They still end up with a booger on their finger.

Nonsense.

Shut the fuck up. You are exactly the kind of stupidity I’m talking about.

It what about justice?
Dems don't care about any justice. They just want Trump out...and that would be their justice.

They learned that from the GOP and McConnell when they got together the night Obama was elected and vowed to make him a one term president.

Lame.

You're just saying that because you don't want to acknowledge that political crap like this started with the GOP.

It is the Dems version of "lock her up". Nothing more than talk to get the faithful fired up and sending in more money.

She is not "locked up" and there will be no impeachment at this time.

It is the Dems version of "lock her up". Nothing more than talk to get the faithful fired up and sending in more money.

Except it cost 30 million bucks and Congress has better stuff to do then campaign on the tax payers dime.

It what about justice?
Dems don't care about any justice. They just want Trump out...and that would be their justice.

They learned that from the GOP and McConnell when they got together the night Obama was elected and vowed to make him a one term president.

Lame.

You're just saying that because you don't want to acknowledge that political crap like this started with the GOP.

Don’t care. Do it or don’t.

Except it cost 30 million bucks and Congress has better stuff to do then campaign on the tax payers dime.

the more congress does this, the fewer bills and laws they pass.

Best thing that could ever happen to the people of this country.

Then why are they there? We pay tax’s for them to do nothing?

The Constitution says they have to be. I would rather pay them do to nothing than pay them to fuck up the country even worse.

Which is better...them doing nothing or them passing another ObamaCare type law?

The Constitution says they have to be. I would rather pay them do to nothing than pay them to fuck up the country even worse.

Which is better...them doing nothing or them passing another ObamaCare type law?

Fixing the twice fucked up obamacare law. Unlike those lazy motherfuckers we are bound by that law, and we have to pay for that as well. So they need to work.

Fixing the twice fucked up obamacare law. Unlike those lazy motherfuckers we are bound by that law, and we have to pay for that as well. So they need to work.

Why do you assume whatever they replace it with will be better?

Why do you assume whatever they replace it with will be better?

Can’t say it will, let me put it this way, while Bammer was I. Office I went without insurance. There was supposed to be a huge fine, I never got one. Now Trump is In office I payed a $200 fine. Now the IRS is the enforcement arm of this law, we all know they are retarded so we just want to know what the rules are. They need to work instead of doing their little circle jerks.

Forum List

Back