SHOCK CLAIM–> VIDEO Shows Keith Ellison Physically Abusing Woman, Screaming “F*cking Bitch!”

I can't believe the Fake News has been silent about this all day.

Because the "fake news" doesn't report stories based on Facebook posts, idiot.
This woman has no proof, has not charged Ellison with a crime.
She's looking like a liar.
Maybe somebody is giving her money, like those same people who paid off Roy Moore's accusers, hmmmm?

Way to deflect like the typical Trump hater. Proves why the demos are so scared of the truth.

Exposing hypocrisy is hardly a deflection.
The knee jerk to believe this woman from a Facebook post was immediate because Ellison is a Democrat.
But the 19 women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment are all just a bunch of lying bitches in your book, aren't they?

Again you go back to deflecting then end up spewing your Trump hate. Tell me more about the celebrity Trump gossip.

Just answer the question: Do you think the 19 women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment are all lying?
It's an easy question, even for idiots like you.
What constitutes truth-telling from a self-described victim?
We know they are lying. Their stories fell apart shortly after they were published.

The mother will have to press charges.............Many abused women don't press charges..............

Who knows what will happen here................Seems the kids forced her into a corner exposing it............If true then she needs to go ahead and press charges.............again........doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

There’s more evidence against Keith Ellison than there was against Roy Moore. Standard is different when it’s a Democrat.

Oh, please share.
This what you guys do.
You throw up a line like that and then cut n' run.
Fake news and even faker people.
Are the Faceplant posts real..........since he's denying it.............I'd say they are really out there................doesn't change innocent until proven guilty........

Either way it's news...............we will see.................

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

2ujp8h4.jpg

Hello. Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will alleged DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ABUSER and WOMAN HATER Keith Ellison join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

If that's what Ellison has done, he should resign from the House and drop out of the Attorney General race.
And then, there's Donald Trump!:2up:

This has to be the ultimate in comedy:

Ellison Statement on Sen. Al Franken's Resignation

WASHINGTON – Following Sen. Al Franken's decision to resign from the U.S. Senate, Rep. Keith Ellison issued the following statement:

"I commend the brave women who have come forward in recent weeks to share their experience of sexual harassment and assault. Their courage is immense, and has sparked a long overdue national reckoning with persistent inequities and injustices in our society.

"I am grateful for Al Franken’s progressive record of accomplishment over the years—from his forceful advocacy for a free and open internet, to his important work helping to shape the Affordable Care Act, to his support for policies that improve the lives of women, including championing the Violence Against Women Act. Still, as elected officials, we must stand for safe communities and work environments for everyone. Sen. Franken's decision to resign shows a strength of character that other elected officials haven’t. Al’s decision is the right one, and will bring us one step closer towards a society of true justice and equality for all."

This has to be the ultimate in comedy:

Ellison Statement on Sen. Al Franken's Resignation

WASHINGTON – Following Sen. Al Franken's decision to resign from the U.S. Senate, Rep. Keith Ellison issued the following statement:

"I commend the brave women who have come forward in recent weeks to share their experience of sexual harassment and assault. Their courage is immense, and has sparked a long overdue national reckoning with persistent inequities and injustices in our society.

"I am grateful for Al Franken’s progressive record of accomplishment over the years—from his forceful advocacy for a free and open internet, to his important work helping to shape the Affordable Care Act, to his support for policies that improve the lives of women, including championing the Violence Against Women Act. Still, as elected officials, we must stand for safe communities and work environments for everyone. Sen. Franken's decision to resign shows a strength of character that other elected officials haven’t. Al’s decision is the right one, and will bring us one step closer towards a society of true justice and equality for all."
Ellison is a Muslim.

Pretty much all of them abuse women.

And a far left hack site is the one reporting on it, very odd!

This was already beat to death here yesterday.
Monahan has not filed charges.
Has not released any video.
Just wants to tweet about it and threaten Ellison.
Sounds like a shake down to me.
She wants money, perhaps.

Forum List

Back