SHOCK CLAIM–> VIDEO Shows Keith Ellison Physically Abusing Woman, Screaming “F*cking Bitch!”

I can't believe the Fake News has been silent about this all day.

Because the "fake news" doesn't report stories based on Facebook posts, idiot.
This woman has no proof, has not charged Ellison with a crime.
She's looking like a liar.
Maybe somebody is giving her money, like those same people who paid off Roy Moore's accusers, hmmmm?

Way to deflect like the typical Trump hater. Proves why the demos are so scared of the truth.

Exposing hypocrisy is hardly a deflection.
The knee jerk to believe this woman from a Facebook post was immediate because Ellison is a Democrat.
But the 19 women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment are all just a bunch of lying bitches in your book, aren't they?

Again you go back to deflecting then end up spewing your Trump hate. Tell me more about the celebrity Trump gossip.

34cs.jpg

This is still the democrat party, folks. Ellison has entered the Weiner status.

Now YOU are deflecting.
Prove Ellison is guilty or STFU.
And put your meme where the sun don't shine.

Wow! Someone is getting insecure about the truth being exposed.

Austin Aslim Monahan

My name is Austin Monahan and I am writing this letter on behalf of me and my brother.
My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.
In the middle of 2017, I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “fucking bitch” and telling her to get the fuck out of his house. The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he fucked up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public. I text him and told him I know what you did to my mama and a few other things.
I met up with my mom that night and asked her what happened. She said nothing happened until I told her I saw a video and hell of a lot of messages saying something different. She finally talked. My brother and I were so angry and hurt for our mom. We were ready to go public but our mom begged us not to and she along with others convinced us it wasn’t in our moms best interest.

I saw message after message through out all that time, where my mom was telling him she wasn’t going back to him but still saw his humanity and offered restorative justice. I honestly don’t see how she would offer him that, but thats her choice.

34cs.jpg

This is still the democrat party, folks. Ellison has entered the Weiner status.

Now YOU are deflecting.
Prove Ellison is guilty or STFU.
And put your meme where the sun don't shine.

Wow! Someone is getting insecure about the truth being exposed.

Wow! Someone is acting like they know the truth when they don't know shit.

Like I'm a fake news minion like yourself

giphy.gif

Please tell me more about your celebrity Trump gossip!

According to that .........they saw it on her computer........and then posted that on Faceplant.

Maybe somebody is giving her money, like those same people who paid off Roy Moore's accusers, hmmmm?

Way to deflect like the typical Trump hater. Proves why the demos are so scared of the truth.

The knee jerk to believe this woman from a Facebook post was immediate because Ellison is a Democrat.
But the 19 women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment are all just a bunch of lying bitches in your book, aren't they?

Again you go back to deflecting then end up spewing your Trump hate. Tell me more about the celebrity Trump gossip.

Just answer the question: Do you think the 19 women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment are all lying?
It's an easy question, even for idiots like you.
What constitutes truth-telling from a self-described victim?

Just answer the question: Do you think the 19 women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment are all lying?

Do you think this man was lying about being used for crack and sex from obama?

Stop grasping for straws with your Trump derangement syndrome.

This woman needs to go to the police and file charges against Ellison.
She's making it look like a set up to blackmail him, or else she's just really stupid.

Yeah, fall back on TDS, coward. Your hypocrisy is hanging way down below your skirt line, honey.

Yeah, fall back on TDS, coward. Your hypocrisy is hanging way down below your skirt line, honey.

Look who's deflecting now. Your name calls are getting older, perhaps older than Trump...

There’s more evidence against Keith Ellison than there was against Roy Moore. Standard is different when it’s a Democrat.

There’s more evidence against Keith Ellison than there was against Roy Moore. Standard is different when it’s a Democrat.
If the Faceplant posts are from the true family........then they may very well lead to further investigation........

Seems to me the kids blew the lid off the information............backing their mom into a corner...........then the hubby denied it.......called them a liar......and the mom said no they aren't lying..............

Is to be seen.

Is this surprising? Beating women is the most ubiquitous Pisslam tradition of all. The Quran even has instructions for muslim filth to beat their wives. Because muslim non-humans are the ultimate cowards who was terrified of women, that's why they have to physically oppress and brutalize them and hide them in burkas so they look like the Ghost of Christmas Future. I spit on the ground muslim males slither on.

If a Republican did this, the left would be screaming for his head:

Karen Monahan is an organizer for the far left Sierra Club.

This weekend Karen warned that she was going to break her silence and share a story about a very powerful man who abused her.

On Saturday Karen’s son Austin posted this report on Facebook describing the abuse his mother endured from Democrat Party leader Keith Ellison.

Austin describes seeing video of HORRIFIC abuse by Keith Ellison.

Austin Monahan describes seeing video of Keith Ellison –Screaming “f*cking bitch!” and dragging his mother off a bed by her feet!

Ellison really needs to resign immediately. There is no excuse for this kind of brutality against American womanhood.

Another knee-jerk reaction without even following the link.
This is how Trump got elected....
How does following the link change the conclusion? The woman's son says Ellison abused her, and the woman backed him up.

nGazB7yf_400x400.jpg

Keith Ellison Denies He Abused Ex-Partner Karen Monahan
Heavy.com · 1 hour ago

Abuse allegation made against Keith Ellison, who denies it
Minnesota Public Radio News · 1 hour ago

DEVELOPING: Keith Ellison Accused Of Domestic Violence
Alpha News MN · 11 hours ago

More for Karen Monahan

Twitter results

Karen Monahan (@KarenMonahan01) · Twitter
Karen Monahan (@KarenMonahan01) | Twitter
What my son said is true. Every statement he made was true. @keithellison, you know you did that to me. I have given every opportunity to get help and heal. Even now, u r willing to say my son is lying and have me continue to leak more text and info just so others will believe him
18 mins ago · Twitter
His goose is cooked!

Then why doesn't she file charges for assault and battery?

"..and have her leak more text and info..." WTF.
It seems when a woman accuses Trump or Roy Moore of sexual harassment, they are just bitches who've been paid off to ruin a politician's career.
But when it's a Democrat targeted, you just go for it, don't you fathead?
Are you blaming the victim now? What did all you douchebags say when we learned that Anita Hill never filed charges against Clarence Thomas?

When it's a woman complaining about a Democrat physically abusing here, the right wing zoo just believes it without question.
When it's a woman complaining about a Republican doing the same thing, they call her a liar and say she's being paid off.
The hypocrisy and bias is stifling.
We know for a fact that Democrats have paid women to accuse Trump of sexual abuse.

Always remember that Mr. Ellison is a member of the only religion in which fathers stone their own daughters to death. Any Westerner who supports Islam is a morally bankrupt, treasonous maggot who doesn't belong in human society.

Forum List

Back