SHOCK CLAIM–> VIDEO Shows Keith Ellison Physically Abusing Woman, Screaming “F*cking Bitch!”

He probably will, unless he can defend this. We are not like the GOP that celebrates the abuse of women.

You are a seriously fucked in the head moron......

Hollywood, CBS, NBC, Tony Cardenas and about 5,000 other dimocrap scum in the dimocrap rape culture.

Democrats have a sexual harassment problem
All punished once exposed. While conservatives deny it as fake news and the base eats it up. Bill O’Relly had to pay a woman $32 million, and he is still a darling of the right.

This was already beat to death here yesterday.
Monahan has not filed charges.
Has not released any video.
Just wants to tweet about it and threaten Ellison.
Sounds like a shake down to me.
She wants money, perhaps.

Wait you waiting for proof? Oh how nice......now try that with republicans.

Well accusations make him guilty in lib world! He should resign.
He probably will, unless he can defend this. We are not like the GOP that celebrates the abuse of women.
You back the NFL.
I back anything that opposes your dotard.
So you back the abuse of women! I thought so.
Wrong, of course, you tiresome piece of trash :rolleyes:

Muslim inbreds always beat their wives, it's one of Pisslam's fundamental, basic practices. Every physical action of this religion involves some form of sadistic cruelty. Its universal brutalization of women is legendary.

Hollywood, CBS, NBC, Tony Cardenas and about 5,000 other dimocrap scum in the dimocrap rape culture.

That article is about Conyers and Franken, and even most decent, real conservatives know that Franken was the sacrificial lamb to shame the Republicans for supporting child-molester Roy Moore.
It's a problem that isn't relegated by politics:
Here's a list of political figures accused of sexual misconduct

All punished once exposed. While conservatives deny it as fake news and the base eats it up. Bill O’Relly had to pay a woman $32 million, and he is still a darling of the right.

You are an ignorant, lying pile of human debris.

Cardenas is still in Congress.

The Head of CBS is still the head of CBS.

And so many more.

You really are a pile of shit. The perfect dimocrap

Well accusations make him guilty in lib world! He should resign.
You back the NFL.
I back anything that opposes your dotard.
So you back the abuse of women! I thought so.
Wrong, of course, you tiresome piece of trash :rolleyes:
Incorrect! You pos!

That article is about Conyers and Franken, and even most decent, real conservatives know that Franken was the sacrificial lamb to shame the Republicans for supporting child-molester Roy Moore.
It's a problem that isn't relegated by politics:
Here's a list of political figures accused of sexual misconduct

the difference is there was actually evidence that Franken did something

You are an ignorant, lying pile of human debris.

Cardenas is still in Congress.

The Head of CBS is still the head of CBS.

And so many more.

You really are a pile of shit. The perfect dimocrap

Bill Clinton is still praised

Forum List

Back