Shocked Europeans post astronomical Energy Bills

Other people's problems? Dude, the left is pushing this silly shit on the entire country! If we don't take control back from these morons then sooner or later they WILL be coming to where you live to make you just as FUBARED as the rest of the country!
They tried to come for privatization of TVA for fun and profit in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. They failed. I think they gave up. Hard to argue with a plan and system that works, producing a forward-looking, efficient system of well regulated production, with added benefits of flood control, navigation supporting commerce, very large well maintained recreational areas, with the added benefit of low energy costs and always turning revenue back into up keep, modernization and returning money annually to the Federal coffers.

Yeah...someone might want to tell the German's that burning wood creates air pollution. At this point they've become almost as stupid as Californians!

Desperate too.
But the EU overlord bureaucrats in Brussels will be very warm in winter, assuredly.

They tried to come for privatization of TVA for fun and profit in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. They failed. I think they gave up. Hard to argue with a plan and system that works, producing a forward-looking, efficient system of well regulated production, with added benefits of flood control, navigation supporting commerce, very large well maintained recreational areas, with the added benefit of low energy costs and always turning revenue back into up keep, modernization and returning money annually to the Federal coffers.
Have you not been paying attention, White? There's no reasoning with a Green New Dealer! They could care less if your plan and system works! If it utilizes fossil fuels in anyway...then they're coming for you! You know I'm right!

Have you not been paying attention, White? There's no reasoning with a Green New Dealer! They could care less if your plan and system works! If it utilizes fossil fuels in anyway...then they're coming for you! You know I'm right!
Here they have gotten rid of most coal fired, in favor of cleaner natural gas, while adding wind and solar at responsible rate in addition to maintaining nuclear assets and Hydro, which was a big factor all along. I am not too afraid of the Green radicals here during my expected lifetime.

Here they have gotten rid of most coal fired, in favor of cleaner natural gas, while adding wind and solar at responsible rate in addition to maintaining nuclear assets and Hydro, which was a big factor all along. I am not too afraid of the Green radicals here during my expected lifetime.
So you're OK with them FUBARING your kids? Really?

Hate to tell you but Florida has some of the lowest energy rates in the Country.
Is it being FUBARRED by the Greenies. What makes you think my conservative state will be?

Is it being FUBARRED by the Greenies. What makes you think my conservative state will be?
Because the left is doing everything they can to wrest power from the States and give it to the Federal Government, White! They're doing so because they don't think your conservative State should be able to make policy. That will be coming from Washington DC and them!

Soooooo Eurotrash, how is that Green Energy and shutting down the nuclear reactors working out for you? You know, to save the planet?

Destroy the economy and contribute negligible amounts to the climate. Great Green New Deal, huh?

I was having a conversation about this in real time, and it seems Germany is the only one with a problem.

Florida has been in a prolonged battle with Washington DC, White! The left hates De Santis almost as much as they hate Trump. He's been a good Governor for the people of Florida and the Left can't stand it when people won't buy into their agenda! Now Florida has become a destination for people from other States that want nothing to do with being "controlled" by the Feds!

Wow! That is like some Texans were getting the month after the lights went out, due to poor planning of their private energy suppliers.

There is a difference between problems due to incompetence and problems caused by ignored obvious side effects due to a given plan.

Already started. Heating oil was delivered today. Last year, the bill was $2100---this year $4700, over 65% more. Lets go Brandon. He and the democrats are commie globalists bent on the destruction of independent nations.

A few years ago, that would have sounded like crazy hyperbole.

Florida has been in a prolonged battle with Washington DC, White! The left hates De Santis almost as much as they hate Trump. He's been a good Governor for the people of Florida and the Left can't stand it when people won't buy into their agenda! Now Florida has become a destination for people from other States that want nothing to do with being "controlled" by the Feds!
I only picture Florida as a destination for those that want a warm sunny place to recreate, personally, as that is what I use it for.

Another dumb ass trumper, I see. If you don't like what they say, accuse them of lying.
If I have a power outage, it is because lighting has struck a transformer near me, or there is a fried squirrel on a nearby pole.
There ought to be far more nuclear than is being used.
Kinda like "if you don't like what they say, assume they support Trump"?

Forum List

Back