Shocked Europeans post astronomical Energy Bills

They bought into no need for state regulation of their private energy sector and not being on the national grid, also, as this was what Republican state leaders wanted.
There’s still no national power grid you flaming moron.

Hahahah what a turd.
Just happy with the 99.997% reliability of the TVA government controlled system with consistent rates relatively low for the country as a whole.

You are having brown outs? We are not, so not nationwide, obviously.
No, CA is having brown outs, NYC is having brown outs. I live in an area where they have more green energy than possibly where you live. Both were paid for by US taxpayers who are not getting the benefit of the largesse. We still have power outages due to weather so I have my own generator that provides my home and shop with electricity so I don't tie myself to the political whims of the current admin and the democrats. It is called thinking ahead and not expecting someone to care for me--you know your nanny state.

No, CA is having brown outs, NYC is having brown outs. I live in an area where they have more green energy than possibly where you live. Both were paid for by US taxpayers who are not getting the benefit of the largesse. We still have power outages due to weather so I have my own generator that provides my home and shop with electricity so I don't tie myself to the political whims of the current admin and the democrats. It is called thinking ahead and not expecting someone to care for me--you know your nanny state.
Sounds like you are out in the country. I used to have more of the weather outages, when I lived in the country. Now it is the 3 flicker rule, though rare. It can blink once, or twice, but 3rd time is charms and it will be out for about half an hour.

You are having brown outs? We are not, so not nationwide, obviously.
The TVA uses nuclear, coal, natural gas, and hydro for its main power sources. All very reliable. Only 3% of their power is from wind and solar. So you really aren’t winning any argument here.

How’s the Great Reset going in Europe?

The Liberal World Order is here.

4 years ago trump warned Europe they would have energy problems and that they would become dependent on Russia if they didn't become energy independent and continued down their politically driven road.

The Germans laughed at the idea. But I bet they aren't laughing right now. Because now they didn't alter course, and put sanctions on Russia that only ended up destroying themselves.

European countries are desperate for energy meanwhile Russia has to burn off 10 million dollars of natural gas a day that could have gone to other countries had they not decided to play a sanction game.

Despite what you think of his personality and despite what your political affiliation is, he was smart and saw further down the road than most people do.

The TVA uses nuclear, coal, natural gas, and hydro for its main power sources. All very reliable. Only 3% of their power is from wind and solar. So you really aren’t winning any argument here.
You left out Hydro. Good luck with your light bill, if you can keep the power on.

Wow! That is like some Texans were getting the month after the lights went out, due to poor planning of their private energy suppliers.
White? That was a REALLY pathetic attempt to "what about?" this looming crisis! People have been misled by the far left about the costs of a green new deal and they are just now starting to understand how bad it's going to get! Wait until winter when people are going to be huddled in their homes under blankets because they can't afford heat.

White? That was a REALLY pathetic attempt to "what about?" this looming crisis! People have been misled by the far left about the costs of a green new deal and they are just now starting to understand how bad it's going to get! Wait until winter when people are going to be huddled in their homes under blankets because they can't afford heat.

The term 'blue balls' is given new meaning.

Well, other people's electric and energy bills are other people's problems and we have seen poor planning for the future, lack of regulation, and poor choices in this country too, and not talking, really about ERCOT only. I remember the ENRON thing with California, a state steady getting rid of it's nuclear generation capacity, for much the same reason as Germany has been. Glad I chose a regulated energy stable place to live.

Well, other people's electric and energy bills are other people's problems and we have seen poor planning for the future, lack of regulation, and poor choices in this country too, and not talking, really about ERCOT only. I remember the ENRON thing with California, a state steady getting rid of it's nuclear generation capacity, for much the same reason as Germany has been. Glad I chose a regulated energy stable place to live.
Other people's problems? Dude, the left is pushing this silly shit on the entire country! If we don't take control back from these morons then sooner or later they WILL be coming to where you live to make you just as FUBARED as the rest of the country!

Forum List

Back