Shocked!!!! Prankster Puts Bacon On Muslim's Sandwich

Jews who observe dietary restriction do so by only eating at a restaurant that is inspected and certified Kosher. You can't expect others to respect or take responsibility for your religious practices.
I think you, as a customer can expect to be served a burger without bacon if that is requested...yes?
I do want to know where the waitresses are that insert sausages and hot dogs in their vaginas before serving...

Funny I bet several -people on here would be acting differently if it were a Catholic on Lent and someone put bacon on their fish sandwich.
They would dismiss him as a punk. Catholics don't think eating bacon on Friday is a crime. They wouldn't do a thing.

I'm not good with anyone fucking someone's food order.

I hope the perp loses his job and learns something.

Funny I bet several -people on here would be acting differently if it were a Catholic on Lent and someone put bacon on their fish sandwich.
They would dismiss him as a punk. Catholics don't think eating bacon on Friday is a crime. They wouldn't do a thing.
The old catholics would have thought it a crime called a sin.and therefore they would miss out on Jeebus being in they temple(their bodies) because they be unclean from eating red meat the day before sabbath, which is Saturday....

The old catholics would have thought it a crime called a sin.and therefore they would miss out on Jeebus being in they temple(their bodies) because they be unclean from eating red meat the day before sabbath, which is Saturday....
They would simply avoid eating at that establishment.

Jews who observe dietary restriction do so by only eating at a restaurant that is inspected and certified Kosher. You can't expect others to respect or take responsibility for your religious practices.
I think you, as a customer can expect to be served a burger without bacon if that is requested...yes?
I do want to know where the waitresses are that insert sausages and hot dogs in their vaginas before serving...

TMI TMI TMI TMI....!!!!

TMI TMI TMI TMI....!!!!
It was a thread on USMB a couple of weeks ago...I thought you were omniscient..

If it was deliberate, the person should be fired.

Why?
Because it is wrong.
Because it doesn't serve the interest of his/her employer
Because you respect another's beliefs as long as that belief doesn't trample on your rights.
Because God
Since no one should respect the beliefs of Muzzie savages, there's no reason to do anything to this guy.
^ And these are the thoughts of a trumpanzee deplorable.

TMI TMI TMI TMI....!!!!

No..just an omnivore....any road kill to spare?

TMI TMI TMI TMI....!!!!

This time of year no, the road gets so hot most folks stop for a hot lunch...

TMI TMI TMI TMI....!!!!

This time of year no, the road gets so hot most folks stop for a hot lunch...

Fresh off the asphalt griddle...

You're the one that asked a question about what I was checking. That shows concern. If you want to claim it didn't, you would have just answered yes or no. Are you afraid to stand behind your beliefs?

Uh no. I was just trying to save you the time. But hey if you want to stalk me and look up whatever you are going to "check" feel free. Sadly I'd hope you'd have better things to do.

:dunno:

I didn't thing a fucking raghead had the guts to answer a simple question.

You think I'm Muslim? :lmao:

First someone accused me of being a homosexual for defending gays.

Then someone accused me of being Black for defending Blacks.

Now you are saying I'm Muslim.

Where did I say you were Muslim? Please provide a link to that quote.

I say you're a gutless coward for refusing to answer a simple question I asked previously. I

You can't be this stupid?

You just called me a raghead. And what question did you ever ask? You said you were going to check on me. Are you drunk? Are you a meth head? Seriously, do you have some kind of medical condition? How can you call me a raghead in one post, then in the very next post deny it?

I'm still looking for the quote you claim I made saying "Lewdog is a Muslim". Where is it?

As for the question I asked of you, let's reviews:

Lewdog - "You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, . . "

Conservative65 - "Although it's not on the topic of bacon, I am checking consistently and the validity of your statement. Do you support social welfare programs funded by the taxpayers?"

Lewdog - "What are you checking? I've ALWAYS said I'm agnostic."

You made a statement. I indicated, while my question wasn't about the OP, it was checking consistency. Rather than answering, you ask what I'm checking despite the question being very clear then, although you claim is you're not religious, you bring up something part of a religious discussion for which I did not ask.

Can you answer my question? It's simple. Since my question is clear, I've already answered yours about what I am checking and why, that I'm checking consistency.

Something else I've noticed through this thread is that you, someone that claims to not be religious, an agnostic, you sure seem to think you know a lot about religious topics related to food. I'm seeing just another example of those that say they aren't part of something claiming they know more about it than those that are.

Again, can you answer my original question?

Horrified and one PUKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAIR wants this fucker beheaded right fucking now.

PETA responded to the news, how do you think the pig feels?

canstock19385021.jpg

Muslim Family Says McDonald’s Employees Stuffed Bacon In Their Sandwiches
That's funny. Did the dumbasses realize that their fries are deep fried in same grease the bacon is fried in?

I smell a whole lot of BS coming off this story. If this isn't some left wing hoax they will be crawling all over it wanting someone charged with a hate crime.

Horrified and one PUKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAIR wants this fucker beheaded right fucking now.

PETA responded to the news, how do you think the pig feels?

canstock19385021.jpg

Muslim Family Says McDonald’s Employees Stuffed Bacon In Their Sandwiches
That's funny. Did the dumbasses realize that their fries are deep fried in same grease the bacon is fried in?

That's once removed.

It's the same dumbass mentality someone allergic to peanuts would use by saying it's OK to eat food fried in peanut oil because it's not eating a peanut.

Uh no. I was just trying to save you the time. But hey if you want to stalk me and look up whatever you are going to "check" feel free. Sadly I'd hope you'd have better things to do.

:dunno:

I didn't thing a fucking raghead had the guts to answer a simple question.

You think I'm Muslim? :lmao:

First someone accused me of being a homosexual for defending gays.

Then someone accused me of being Black for defending Blacks.

Now you are saying I'm Muslim.

Where did I say you were Muslim? Please provide a link to that quote.

I say you're a gutless coward for refusing to answer a simple question I asked previously. I

You can't be this stupid?

You just called me a raghead. And what question did you ever ask? You said you were going to check on me. Are you drunk? Are you a meth head? Seriously, do you have some kind of medical condition? How can you call me a raghead in one post, then in the very next post deny it?

I'm still looking for the quote you claim I made saying "Lewdog is a Muslim". Where is it?

As for the question I asked of you, let's reviews:

Lewdog - "You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, . . "

Conservative65 - "Although it's not on the topic of bacon, I am checking consistently and the validity of your statement. Do you support social welfare programs funded by the taxpayers?"

Lewdog - "What are you checking? I've ALWAYS said I'm agnostic."

You made a statement. I indicated, while my question wasn't about the OP, it was checking consistency. Rather than answering, you ask what I'm checking despite the question being very clear then, although you claim is you're not religious, you bring up something part of a religious discussion for which I did not ask.

Can you answer my question? It's simple. Since my question is clear, I've already answered yours about what I am checking and why, that I'm checking consistency.

Something else I've noticed through this thread is that you, someone that claims to not be religious, an agnostic, you sure seem to think you know a lot about religious topics related to food. I'm seeing just another example of those that say they aren't part of something claiming they know more about it than those that are.

Again, can you answer my original question?

You never asked a question... and yes you did call me a raghead. Dude you are delusional.

Forum List

Back