Shocked!!!! Prankster Puts Bacon On Muslim's Sandwich

You were wrong. It's not sinful for Christians to eat shellfish...and never was.

Devil's advocate here ... if a 'new covenant' gives you the power to ignore all biblical injunctions in Torah, why do you choose to only ignore some (dietary laws and sabbath restrictions) and embrace others (such as the injunction on male homosexuality)?

Doesn't it get confusing for you?

No, homosexuality is a s8
You were wrong. It's not sinful for Christians to eat shellfish...and never was.

I just showed you the passage from the Bible. If you choose not to follow your own rules that is on you. But as far as this thread is concerned, pork is a definite no-no for Muslims.

And I explained why you're full of shit, dumbass.

You are wrong, go lick your wounds and next time don't come unprepared

You now look foolish

How do I look foolish? Is the passage in the Bible or not?

It is, it's OLD COVENANT, done away with by the NEW COVENANT, Christ himself said it was no longer a sin. Mark chapter seven

Then why are the Ten Commandments from the Old Testament still something you should follow? I'm sorry, but it doesn't make someone else foolish to quote a rule from the Bible, and then someone else says they choose not to follow it. The Pope said to be more accepting of homosexuals, even though the Bible says that homosexuality is a sin. Religion is full of contradictions, but that doesn't make others foolish.

And that is exactly why you should refrain from using the Bible to support your pretense. You don't understand it. Being more accepting to homosexuals isn't condoning what they do, it's still a sin. It's like love the sinner but hate the sin.

The New Covenant didn't abolish the Ten Commandments nor did it abolish homosexuality being a sin.

The New Covenant didn't abolish the Ten Commandments nor did it abolish homosexuality being a sin.

So, back to the original question, why are some portions of the 'old covenent' still valid and others not? Who decides?

I doubt it. Catholics are far less likely to take photos and make some big arfring deal about such things. But then, I can imagine the lame stream reception should a Catholic fuss about something as minor as finding meat in their fish sandwich, Lent or not. Only greedy mooslims trying to mine the lame stream bias would go for the big kaching.

You are proof positive of the type of scum that supports Trump. Congrats for leading by example.
Your disapproval pleases me. :banana:

You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, nor impede their right to worship how they wish. You on the other hand feed off of the misfortune of others.

Although it's not on the topic of bacon, I am checking consistently and the validity of your statement. Do you support social welfare programs funded by the taxpayers?

What are you checking? I've ALWAYS said I'm agnostic.

Has nothing to do with your beliefs if that is your concern nor is it an attempt to get into a religious discussion.

You are proof positive of the type of scum that supports Trump. Congrats for leading by example.

You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, nor impede their right to worship how they wish. You on the other hand feed off of the misfortune of others.

Although it's not on the topic of bacon, I am checking consistently and the validity of your statement. Do you support social welfare programs funded by the taxpayers?

Has nothing to do with your beliefs if that is your concern nor is it an attempt to get into a religious discussion.

Wait, you think I am concerned that you are checking on me? Feel free. :cuckoo:

Jews who observe dietary restriction do so by only eating at a restaurant that is inspected and certified Kosher. You can't expect others to respect or take responsibility for your religious practices.

In a restaurant you can request something not be put on your food. Like no lettuce or no pickles. Or in this case, no bacon.

You can even request a pizza with no cheese.

You're the one that asked a question about what I was checking. That shows concern. If you want to claim it didn't, you would have just answered yes or no. Are you afraid to stand behind your beliefs?

I've always wondered what these folk's goal is by giving Muslims bacon. I remember in high school some kid gave me pork knowing damn well I dont eat it because I'm Muslim. When she told me it was pork after I finished eating, it was like she waiting for something to happen. Like I was going to explode or turn into Christian or something.

Funny I bet several -people on here would be acting differently if it were a Catholic on Lent and someone put bacon on their fish sandwich.
I doubt it. Catholics are far less likely to take photos and make some big arfring deal about such things. But then, I can imagine the lame stream reception should a Catholic fuss about something as minor as finding meat in their fish sandwich, Lent or not. Only greedy mooslims trying to mine the lame stream bias would go for the big kaching.

So this person worships bacon, is that what you are saying? Is this the daily lib cry fest for Saturday?

You're the one that asked a question about what I was checking. That shows concern. If you want to claim it didn't, you would have just answered yes or no. Are you afraid to stand behind your beliefs?

Uh no. I was just trying to save you the time. But hey if you want to stalk me and look up whatever you are going to "check" feel free. Sadly I'd hope you'd have better things to do.

:dunno:

Uh no. I was just trying to save you the time. But hey if you want to stalk me and look up whatever you are going to "check" feel free. Sadly I'd hope you'd have better things to do.

I didn't thing a fucking raghead had the guts to answer a simple question.

You think I'm Muslim? :lmao:

First someone accused me of being a homosexual for defending gays.

Then someone accused me of being Black for defending Blacks.

Now you are saying I'm Muslim.

Where did I say you were Muslim? Please provide a link to that quote.

I say you're a gutless coward for refusing to answer a simple question I asked previously. I

Where did I say you were Muslim? Please provide a link to that quote.

I say you're a gutless coward for refusing to answer a simple question I asked previously. I

You can't be this stupid?

You just called me a raghead. And what question did you ever ask? You said you were going to check on me. Are you drunk? Are you a meth head? Seriously, do you have some kind of medical condition? How can you call me a raghead in one post, then in the very next post deny it?

Horrified and one PUKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAIR wants this fucker beheaded right fucking now.

PETA responded to the news, how do you think the pig feels?

canstock19385021.jpg

Muslim Family Says McDonald’s Employees Stuffed Bacon In Their Sandwiches
A man after my own heart, during the 1970's what with all the Persian Muslims, I couldn't help but slip ground sausage on beef pizzas for the Iranians...

Forum List

Back