Shocker! A Liberal Attack On Success

um; the Left's next presidential sits, or sat; on the board of WalMart

understand?
oh and the loony Left would rather see people unemployed than working at WalMart; thats why they actually refuse to let WalMart build stores in some very blue areas. why should libs care?
they have hundreds of billions of other people's money to dole out in the form of welfare and food stamps

do you thing the RECORD welfare and food stamps on Progressive's watch is a coincidence?
I'm sorry does this interrupt your delusions? Wal-Mart doesn't pay their people enough money to not live off of state aid. How do you not know this?

um; i already knew this moron; now i asked a question. who will subsidize them; and at what level; when WalMart lays them off?

Walmart never stops trying to cut labor costs

Do you get paid by the entire post or by the word?

It is wholly confounding to me that you would simply dismiss the OP because it's too long. Seriously, try reading it. Or, are you too averse to reading long posts? When making a point, brevity isn't always the best thing.

It wasn't. It was dismissed because of the content and for the reasons that I spelled out a post down from the original.

It is wholly confounding to me that you would simply dismiss the OP because it's too long. Seriously, try reading it. Or, are you too averse to reading long posts? When making a point, brevity isn't always the best thing.

It wasn't. It was dismissed because of the content and for the reasons that I spelled out a post down from the original.

Something isn't invalid just because you say it is. That's not how the world works.

I would expect her 'employer' would hire someone with the ability to write a comprehensive essay, of course the choir to which she preaches likely can't understand anything beyond a simple sentence, and only then when it appeals to their already held biases.

As an agent provocateur, PC is a step below failure, her body of work is as convincing as a three dollar bill, as such she must be an embarrassment to all self respecting trolls.

They don't have to think. It's a Pavlovian response to the word liberal.

um; the Left's next presidential sits, or sat; on the board of WalMart

understand?
oh and the loony Left would rather see people unemployed than working at WalMart; thats why they actually refuse to let WalMart build stores in some very blue areas. why should libs care?
they have hundreds of billions of other people's money to dole out in the form of welfare and food stamps

do you thing the RECORD welfare and food stamps on Progressive's watch is a coincidence?
I'm sorry does this interrupt your delusions? Wal-Mart doesn't pay their people enough money to not live off of state aid. How do you not know this?

um; i already knew this moron; now i asked a question. who will subsidize them; and at what level; when WalMart lays them off?

False choice, no one would need government aid if Wal-Mart paid a living wage. If the Congress raised the minim wage and worked to fix any problems - real or ideological based - with the PPACA, everyone would benefit.

BTW, it doesn't trickle down. That is obvious to all but the liars and fools.

Something isn't invalid just because you say it is. That's not how the world works.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ne-spreading-charter-schools.html#post9016335

You ought to look up where she extracts her information on many of her posts.

Last edited:
From your link, Disir:

So we're blaming Walmart for the fact that more and more people are eligible for foodstamps?

That's not crazy or anything.

Wal-Mart's employees need government aid to survive. They don't pay them enough so as tax payers we take care of that for them.

Therein lies the problem. You seem to think people are too incompetent to take care of themselves. You also put too much faith in the New York Times.

Chic's OP invalidated yours. The very newspaper you tout as an infallible source of facts is itself doing the same thing it's calling Walton down for.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...ne-spreading-charter-schools.html#post9016335

Really, from someone who cites a liberally biased source as fact? Practice what you preach.

I would expect her 'employer' would hire someone with the ability to write a comprehensive essay, of course the choir to which she preaches likely can't understand anything beyond a simple sentence, and only then when it appeals to their already held biases.

As an agent provocateur, PC is a step below failure, her body of work is as convincing as a three dollar bill, as such she must be an embarrassment to all self respecting trolls.

Yet here you are again....no reference to the OP to which you are ostensibly replying....just one more post with moi as the subject.

Don't misunderstand......I love it.

Carry on, you dolt.

From your link, Disir:

So we're blaming Walmart for the fact that more and more people are eligible for foodstamps?

That's not crazy or anything.

Wal-Mart's employees need government aid to survive. They don't pay them enough so as tax payers we take care of that for them.

Therein lies the problem. You seem to think people are too incompetent to take care of themselves. You also put too much faith in the New York Times.

Chic's OP invalidated yours. The very newspaper you tout as an infallible source of facts is itself doing the same thing it's calling Walton down for.

No. It stands. Otherwise, the employees would not be using state aid. So, we can cut the pretense of how cool they are. There is something very, very wrong with Wal-Mart dropping this amount of cash and yet, tax payers have to pay for what Wal-Mart refuses to do.

Really, from someone who cites a liberally biased source as fact? Practice what you preach.

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"

From your link, Disir:

No. It stands. Otherwise, the employees would not be using state aid. So, we can cut the pretense of how cool they are. There is something very, very wrong with Wal-Mart dropping this amount of cash and yet, tax payers have to pay for what Wal-Mart refuses to do.

um no; it doesnt stand. when Walmart finds a way to replace them; or do with a smaller staff; they will be subsidized 100% by the government; not just receiving a partial supplement of government aid.

you libs just dont get it

In 2013, Walmart and the Walmart Foundation gave $1.3 billion in cash and in-kind contributions around the world, surpassing 2012's total by more than $244 million. Global in-kind donations accounted for $1 billion, while $316.3 million was given in cash globally.
Walmart Corporate - Walmart Community Giving

Helpful? Now, should we move on to the charter school part yet?

From your link, Disir:

No. Your argument is invalid. You simply cite a NYT article and insist that it can't be refuted. You can't win an argument with sheer willpower. You win them with objectivity.

So, what am I reading, first it's wrong for Walmart to fund their employees' education, but now you're saying they need state aid? And you forget one critical thing:

Its their money.

Last edited:
libs are butt-sore at WalMart for not providing a wage a family can live on,...
but these jobs were NEVER meant for that. they were meant to be a stepping stone to better things.
that they are places where people are trying to make a living on reflects the impact of failed Progressive policies on America.
in other times these jobs belonged to the elderly and young starting off almost exclusively. other jobs like manual labor went to the young; even high school kids. but not they are packed with the illegals the Left loves; as if the left's asinine talking point that all corporations or businesses are owned by Republicans EVER made any sense.
it is the Left's policies that have driven much manufacturing off shore; that a a competitive global economy the Left wants to ignore by sticking their collective heads in their asses

idiots and hypocrites

From your link, Disir:

um no; it doesnt stand. when Walmart finds a way to replace them; or do with a smaller staff; they will be subsidized 100% by the government; not just receiving a partial supplement of government aid.

No, you rethuglicans don't get it (like that? Two can play.) These folks have you so afraid that you will just eat what they give you.

No, you rethuglicans don't get it (like that? Two can play.) These folks have you so afraid that you will just eat what they give you.

why do i need to be afraid of them?
i swear you losers get your talking points spoon-fed to you by a gazillionaire hedge-fund guru named george soros; and you swallow whatever he puts in your face

From your link, Disir:

No. Your argument is invalid. You simply cite a NYT article and insist that it can't be refuted. You can't win an argument with sheer willpower. You win them with objectivity.

So, what am I reading, first it's wrong for Walmart to fund their employees' education, but now you're saying they need state aid? And you forget one critical thing:

Its their money.

It's wrong for Wal-Mart to drop cash into charter schools and to influence the education system when they refuse to pay their workers enough to survive without state aid. Period. This information has been out for a very long time.

Forum List

Back