Shocker - School shooter was a gun enthusiast

He was in a Washington school. A state controlled by liberals. It's a 14 year old boy who had never before experienced "no". If he played a game there was no score, or everyone "won". He never had a disappointment. His girlfriend of two years told him no. She rejected him. He wasn't firing randomly in school. He walked up to the table where she was sitting, with his best friend and two of his cousins. If that's not a major slap upside the head, what is. Had they no loyalty? In less than a minute he shot all four then shot himself.

Guns didn't cause this. Going to a liberal school caused it.

Another whiner who refuses to take responsibility for her own actions or words.

And the reason you're fat is that liberals force McDonald's shit down your throat.

I,still don't get the sensitivity to the word "democrat" that the democrats have....if I were them I would have changed the name a long time ago because they were the party of slavery, the ku klux klan, lynching free blacks, and Jim crow, literacy tests and poll taxes as well as church bombings....

and yet....they are only upset about the word "democrat"

Funny....

I'm not a Democrat (which is a proper name and therefore capitalized) but I am literate. "Democrat" is a noun, "democratic" an adjective. That this distinction sails over your head tells me a lot.

And your history is pretty much fucked anyway. The KKK was not a political organization. And slavery existed long before either political party.

Again, git chew a edumacation.

but the political party that fought a civil war to keep slavery was the democrat party...the party that wanted to have slavery in the new states was the democrat party, the political party that wanted to restart the slave trade with Africa was the democrat party, the party that started the klan was the democrat party, theparty that lynched republicans and freed slaves was the democrat party, the party that kept blacks from voting using poll taxes, literacy tests, and intimidation was the democrat party....

And yet they kept the name...proudly...says a lot about them doesn't it?

but the political party that fought a civil war to keep slavery was the democrat party...the party that wanted to have slavery in the new states was the democrat party, the political party that wanted to restart the slave trade with Africa was the democrat party, the party that started the klan was the democrat party, theparty that lynched republicans and freed slaves was the democrat party, the party that kept blacks from voting using poll taxes, literacy tests, and intimidation was the democrat party....

The contemporary lie is that, due to the unpleasant history, all the evil Democrats became Republicans and all the good Republicans became Democrats. There's no record of it but that doesn't matter.

He's Tulalip. Of course the young man would be an avid hunter.

Sheesh. OP get a freaking grip will ya? Take your anti gun agenda and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I can think of many a gun enthusiast in freaking Chicago that goes out hunting for human flesh every day but I don't see you anti gun freaks starting a thread about them daily.

The contemporary lie is that, due to the unpleasant history, all the evil Democrats became Republicans and all the good Republicans became Democrats. There's no record of it but that doesn't matter.

I call this the biggest magic trick in political history...

The left are such good liars...

It's one of their biggest fairy tales. Always cracks me up when they play that "Once upon a time all the evil Democrats became good guys" story.

Oh and combined with the other piece of fiction about Nixon's Southern Strategy liberals really give the Brothers Grimm a serious run for their money.

:lol:

I,still don't get the sensitivity to the word "democrat" that the democrats have....if I were them I would have changed the name a long time ago because they were the party of slavery, the ku klux klan, lynching free blacks, and Jim crow, literacy tests and poll taxes as well as church bombings....

Funny....

I'm not a Democrat (which is a proper name and therefore capitalized) but I am literate. "Democrat" is a noun, "democratic" an adjective. That this distinction sails over your head tells me a lot.

And your history is pretty much fucked anyway. The KKK was not a political organization. And slavery existed long before either political party.

Wrong as wrong can be. Political parties don't fight wars. The Union consisted of both Democrats and Republicans; in the South the RP (which was all of six years old at the start of the war) for all intents and purposes didn't even exist.

I did this yesterday but -- pop quiz: in the Presidential election of 1860, the Republican candidate was Lincoln and the Democrat (noun) was Stephen Douglas. Which one won the South?

Duh.

The slave trade started way before any party (or the country) was formed; the KKK was formed by six Confederate soldier veterans (Christmas Day 1865; I have their names if you want them) and was defunct by 1880; it was then reconstructed by a guy in Georgia named William Simmons (1915) and this iteration was the one that started the burning crosses thing, the expansion of hatred to Jews, Catholics, communists and loose women, and the first time it organized at all to run for office (where they ran Republicans in the midwest, the west and California). But neither Simmons nor the six Confederate vets had any known political affiliations. It was essentially a social police group made of hyperconservative assholes.

I can tell you're getting your history from licking the feet of Lush Rimjob ---- which I already knew from your malaprop "democrat party" [sic]. Dead giveaway.

When I said you should get chew a edumacation I didn't mean I was going to give you one for free. Get off your mental posterior and learn some history.

(/offtopic)

Last edited:

Funny....

I wish you fools would learn some history.

Political parties don't fight wars. The Union consisted of both Democrats and Republicans;

Okay genius...how many Republicans fought for the South...the democrat south...the slave owning democrat south...?

As to the election of 1860, Lincoln did not win one slave holding democrat state...and when the Republican was in his carriage to his inauguration...the democrat slave holding states started succeeding from the Union...

United States presidential election 1860 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Results[edit]

Inauguration of Abraham Lincoln
the Capitol, March 4, 1861

state Election results
by Electoral College vote
The election was held on Tuesday, November 6, 1860 and was noteworthy for exaggerated sectionalism in a country that was soon to dissolve into civil war. Voter turnout was 81.2%, thehighest in American history at that point, and the second-highest overall.[29][30] All six Presidents elected since Andrew Jackson (1832) had been one-term presidents, the last four elected with a popular vote under 51 per cent.[31]

Lincoln won the Electoral College with less than 40 per cent of the popular vote nationwide by carrying states above the Mason–Dixon line and north of the Ohio River, plus the far west California and Oregon. Unlike his predecessors, he carried not one slave-holding state.

Republican victory was due to the concentration of votes in the free states which together controlled a majority of the presidential electors.[32
]

The split in the Democratic party is sometimes held responsible for Lincoln's victory,[33] but he would still have won in the Electoral College, 169 to 134, even if all anti-Lincoln voters had united behind a single candidate. In the three states where anti-Lincoln vote did combine into fusion tickets, Lincoln still won in two states and split New Jersey's electoral college.[34]

Yes, the six CONFEDERATE officers who started the klan were probably libertarians...:lmao:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

From a link in the article...I give you one of the first members of the clan...no surprise...he was a democrat politician...

George Gordon Civil War General - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Political career[edit]
Gordon was elected as a Democrat to the Sixtieth, Sixty-first, and Sixty-second Congresses. He served from March 4, 1907, until his death in Memphis.

From another link in the democrat klan article...nathan bedford forrest...first grand wizard of the klan...another democrat politician...

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nathan Bedford Forrest (July 13, 1821 – October 29, 1877) was a lieutenant general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War. He is remembered both as a self-educated, innovative cavalry leader during the war and as a leading southern advocate in the postwar years. He was a pledged delegate from Tennessee to the New York Democratic national convention of 4 July 1868. He served as the first Grand Wizard of theKu Klux Klan, but later distanced himself from the organization.[3]

Hmmmmm...the guy who wrote the klan dogma...gordon and the first grand wizard of the klan, forrest....were democrat politicians...and confederate officers during the democrat war to keep slavery...and yet...the six confederate officers who started the klan...no one knows their political affiliations....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try harder....

Last edited:

It's one of their biggest fairy tales. Always cracks me up when they play that "Once upon a time all the evil Democrats became good guys" story.

Oh and combined with the other piece of fiction about Nixon's Southern Strategy liberals really give the Brothers Grimm a serious run for their money.

:lol:

Democrats didn't "become good guys". They aban
Political parties don't fight wars. The Union consisted of both Democrats and Republicans;

Okay genius...how many Republicans fought for the South...the democrat south...the slave owning democrat south...?

As to the election of 1860, Lincoln did not win one slave holding democrat state...and when the Republican was in his carriage to his inauguration...the democrat slave holding states started succeeding from the Union...

United States presidential election 1860 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Results[edit]

Inauguration of Abraham Lincoln
the Capitol, March 4, 1861

state Election results
by Electoral College vote
The election was held on Tuesday, November 6, 1860 and was noteworthy for exaggerated sectionalism in a country that was soon to dissolve into civil war. Voter turnout was 81.2%, thehighest in American history at that point, and the second-highest overall.[29][30] All six Presidents elected since Andrew Jackson (1832) had been one-term presidents, the last four elected with a popular vote under 51 per cent.[31]

Lincoln won the Electoral College with less than 40 per cent of the popular vote nationwide by carrying states above the Mason–Dixon line and north of the Ohio River, plus the far west California and Oregon. Unlike his predecessors, he carried not one slave-holding state.

Republican victory was due to the concentration of votes in the free states which together controlled a majority of the presidential electors.[32
]

The split in the Democratic party is sometimes held responsible for Lincoln's victory,[33] but he would still have won in the Electoral College, 169 to 134, even if all anti-Lincoln voters had united behind a single candidate. In the three states where anti-Lincoln vote did combine into fusion tickets, Lincoln still won in two states and split New Jersey's electoral college.[34]

"Succeeding" huh?

The point was that the Democrat didn't win those states either, which puts the lie to your theory. The racists ran their own candidate when they didn't care for the Democrat one.

They did the same thing in 1948 for the same reason. Then after the CRA in 1964 they had enough of the schizophrenia, did the theretofore unthinkable and became Republicans. Beginning with a relative of mine named Strom Thurmond.

Last edited:

Funny....

Wrong as wrong can be. Political parties don't fight wars. The Union consisted of both Democrats and Republicans; in the South the RP (which was all of six years old at the start of the war) for all intents and purposes didn't even exist.

I did this yesterday but -- pop quiz: in the Presidential election of 1860, the Republican candidate was Lincoln and the Democrat (noun) was Stephen Douglas. Which one won the South?

Duh.

The slave trade started way before any party (or the country) was formed; the KKK was formed by six Confederate soldier veterans (Christmas Day 1865; I have their names if you want them) and was defunct by 1880; it was then reconstructed by a guy in Georgia named William Simmons (1915) and this iteration was the one that started the burning crosses thing, the expansion of hatred to Jews, Catholics, communists and loose women, and the first time it organized at all to run for office (where they ran Republicans in the midwest, the west and California). But neither Simmons nor the six Confederate vets had any known political affiliations. It was essentially a social police group made of hyperconservative assholes.

I can tell you're getting your history from licking the feet of Lush Rimjob ---- which I already knew from your malaprop "democrat party" [sic]. Dead giveaway.

When I said you should get chew a edumacation I didn't mean I was going to give you one for free. Get off your mental posterior and learn some history.

(/offtopic)

This is exactly why we have ignorant RWs who now think Paul Revere's first name was actually "Rush". And, they're teaching their kids the same rot.

It think is terrible that these bodies are barely cold and people are already blaming each other for the actions of this clearly troubled individual.

Yes, the six CONFEDERATE officers who started the klan were probably libertarians...:lmao:

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

From a link in the article...I give you one of the first members of the clan...no surprise...he was a democrat politician...

Political career[edit]
Gordon was elected as a Democrat to the Sixtieth, Sixty-first, and Sixty-second Congresses. He served from March 4, 1907, until his death in Memphis.

From another link in the democrat klan article...nathan bedford forrest...first grand wizard of the klan...another democrat politician...

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nathan Bedford Forrest (July 13, 1821 – October 29, 1877) was a lieutenant general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War. He is remembered both as a self-educated, innovative cavalry leader during the war and as a leading southern advocate in the postwar years. He was a pledged delegate from Tennessee to the New York Democratic national convention of 4 July 1868. He served as the first Grand Wizard of theKu Klux Klan, but later distanced himself from the organization.[3]

Hmmmmm...the guy who wrote the klan dogma...gordon and the first grand wizard of the klan, forrest....were democrat politicians...and confederate officers during the democrat war to keep slavery...and yet...the six confederate officers who started the klan...no one knows their political affiliations....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try harder....

So, you really don't understand that the two main political parties have essentially traded places in our history?

You really don't know that???

Educate yourself.

The point was that the Democrat didn't win those states either, which puts the lie to your theory.

You do know there were three other candidates running...right?

And what part of "Unlike his predecessors, he carried not one slave-holding state." Do you not get.....

"Libertarianism" didn't exist. But the fact remains they were soldiers, and not politicians. The KKK was one of several vigilante groups that sprang up immediately after the Civil War for the purpose of continuing its mission and opposing what it saw as the occupying force of the North. See the "Knights of the White Camellia" for another example; the KKK is the one that survived (because it was resurrected by Simmons). Again, political parties do not fight wars. The Democratic Party existed in both the North and South -- would you have us believe it was fighting itself? And the RP was only founded in 1854 and won its first national election in 1860; what do you suppose the chances were of the South following the President who had just defeated it? Dumbass.

Political career[edit]

"Confederate" gets one capital letter -- not the whole word.

No doubt Gordon was elected as a Democrat. EVERYBODY in the South was elected as a Democrat. It was a one-party world. If you ran for office, you either ran as a Democrat or you went nowhere.

My grandfather told a story of counting votes in 1940 Mississippi:
"Roosevelt...
Roosevelt....
Roosevelt...
Wilkie...
Roosevelt...
Wilkie... aw shoot, we gotta throw out the ballot. Some damn fool voted twice!"

ahhh...the mythical southern strategy...another democrat lie to hide their racism...

The point was that the Democrat didn't win those states either, which puts the lie to your theory.

You do know there were three other candidates running...right?

And what part of "Unlike his predecessors, he carried not one slave-holding state." Do you not get.....

Lincoln only had one predecessor (John Fremont, 1856). He didn't win any slave states either.

And yes I know full well there were other candidates running. That was the whole point. :banghead:

He was in a Washington school. A state controlled by liberals. It's a 14 year old boy who had never before experienced "no". If he played a game there was no score, or everyone "won". He never had a disappointment. His girlfriend of two years told him no. She rejected him. He wasn't firing randomly in school. He walked up to the table where she was sitting, with his best friend and two of his cousins. If that's not a major slap upside the head, what is. Had they no loyalty? In less than a minute he shot all four then shot himself.

Guns didn't cause this. Going to a liberal school caused it.

liberals dont have to follow laws

that is why he took a gun into a gun free zone

The Democratic Party existed in both the North and South -- would you have us believe it was fighting itself?

Yes...some democrats didn't want the Union broken up just to own slaves...the party that actually decided to fight a war to keep slaves...was the democrats...hmmmm...how many Republicans fought on the side of the south...to keep slaves...?

You guys have got to get an education that isn't run by the party that actually owned slaves...it isn't a coincidence that the democrats...who owned the slaves and who now run government schools have you brain washed into believing the republicans are the racists....you know...the guys who freed the slaves after the war....

Forum List

Back