Shocking UK video of knife attack - caution.

Man, I don't care about your Democrats and their racial policy. Yes, the current shitty Democrat administration fucked up the country I live in, and thus I want their asses to be badly kicked this November. Though, I am not so sure anymore it will happen. But overall, your political system has turned into a shitshow.
And why has it turned into a shitshow? Democrats..... Get rid of all the Democrats, and the world would be a better place.

And why has it turned into a shitshow? Democrats..... Get rid of all the Democrats, and the world would be a better place.
Political polarisation and antagonism. Your society is deeply divided and 'political elite' makes everything possible to divide it more for personal gains.

Your two main candidates for the presidency (before this woman Kamala was dropped in). One an unstoppable liar and buffoon living off of his parents business. Another one getting lost on a stage and shaking hands with air.

Insanity with attempted Trump's killing. And even more insanity that would have ensued had Trump not turned his head.

Forum List

Back