🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SHOCKING VIDEO RECOVERED=> Bill Clinton Grabs Stewardess Pussy

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
A Flash From the Past—
Here’s video posted earlier this week and on The Donald Reddit on Tuesday.

Bill Clinton puts his hand between the legs of a flight attendant during his campaign.
Bill thought the cameras had stopped rolling.
Bill was grabbing stewardess pussy.

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

This was on a plane during the Clinton-Gore campaign.

Here’s another photo of the grope.
bill-grope.jpg

Bill Clinton pulled it back quickly when he spotted the camera… you can see his eyes looking up.

You can see the full video on Youtube...BUT be warned, I tried 2 of the videos there and SOMEHOW a VIRUS was transmitted from those youtubes...but you can see a cut of it at ...

SHOCKING VIDEO RECOVERED=> Bill Clinton Grabs Stewardess P*ssy

Donald Trump talked smack about grabbing pussy.
Groper Bill Clinton grabbed it.

A Flash From the Past—

Bill Clinton puts his hand between the legs of a flight attendant during his campaign.

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

Bill Clinton pulled it back quickly when he spotted the camera… you can see his eyes looking up.

You can see the full video on Youtube...BUT be warned, I tried 2 of the videos there and SOMEHOW a VIRUS was transmitted from those youtubes...but you can see a cut of it at ...

Wow are you caught in Hurricane Matthew? Is that how you managed to spin Bill lightly touching a woman's knee for a split second into oblivion?

:rofl:

• Banned
A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

Wow are you caught in Hurricane Matthew? Is that how you managed to spin Bill lightly touching a woman's knee for a split second into oblivion?

BUT YOU get all upset about WORDS!!!!! Blow Job WENT FOR IT!!!:asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

BUT YOU get all upset about WORDS!!!!! Blow Job WENT FOR IT!!!:asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
Not according to that video

• Banned
A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

stewardess: bill groped met ells magazine of plane antics
www.nydailynews.com/.../stewardess-bill-groped-met-ells-mag...
New York Daily News
Mar 27, 1998 - A former flight attendant on Bill Clinton's 1991-92 campaign plane claims in a paid interview with a supermarket tabloid that Clinton fondled her ...

It's been quite some time since I've been with a women, but I am pretty sure their twats are not located on their knee. lol

Bill Clinton is the master pussy cruncher, that much is clear. He has cheated numerous times...

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

New York Daily News
Mar 27, 1998 - A former flight attendant on Bill Clinton's 1991-92 campaign plane claims in a paid interview with a supermarket tabloid that Clinton fondled her ...
Lol an 18 year old article that is about another article that the article claims is a supermarket tabloid :rofl:

Conservatives have a standard of behavior, sometimes, hell a lot of times they fall short, but at least they acknowledge that a standard exists. Slick Willie does these sort of things and the left laughs it off and say well he's just being Bill Clinton.

>

Men that have had sex with a woman know that the vagina is not located on top of the knee.

>>>>

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

BUT YOU get all upset about WORDS!!!!! Blow Job WENT FOR IT!!!:asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
New York Daily News
Lol an 18 year old article that is about another article that the article claims is a supermarket tabloid :rofl:

So was John Edwards baby!.....and here we have video of Goper Bill trying to grab that pussy! :321:

It's been quite some time since I've been with a women, but I am pretty sure their twats are not located on their knee. lol

The question is did he have intent?

Beats me? I can't speak to the operation of another's mind.

Shall we confer with Comey? He seems to be able to ;)

lol. Well played.

I'm the master at leading you into the trap :)

BUT YOU get all upset about WORDS!!!!! Blow Job WENT FOR IT!!!:asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
New York Daily News

So was John Edwards baby!.....and here we have video of Goper Bill trying to grab that pussy! :321:
Problem is John Edwards illegitimate child was real. Like Trump's illegitimate child. Your nonsense is just nonsense.

The question is did he have intent?

Beats me? I can't speak to the operation of another's mind.

Shall we confer with Comey? He seems to be able to ;)

lol. Well played.

I'm the master at leading you into the trap :)

I've always been a sucker for the Irish. lol

Forum List

Back