🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SHOCKING VIDEO RECOVERED=> Bill Clinton Grabs Stewardess Pussy

BUT YOU get all upset about WORDS!!!!! Blow Job WENT FOR IT!!!:asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Not according to that video
stewardess: bill groped met ells magazine of plane antics
www.nydailynews.com/.../stewardess-bill-groped-met-ells-mag...
New York Daily News
Mar 27, 1998 - A former flight attendant on Bill Clinton's 1991-92 campaign plane claims in a paid interview with a supermarket tabloid that Clinton fondled her ...
Lol an 18 year old article that is about another article that the article claims is a supermarket tabloid :rofl:

So was John Edwards baby!.....and here we have video of Goper Bill trying to grab that pussy! :321:
Problem is John Edwards illegitimate child was real. Like Trump's illegitimate child. Your nonsense is just nonsense.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Denial isn't a river in Egypt.... Don't drown! :ahole-1:

The question is did he have intent?

Beats me? I can't speak to the operation of another's mind.

Shall we confer with Comey? He seems to be able to ;)

lol. Well played.

I'm the master at leading you into the trap :)

I've always been a sucker for the Irish. lol

I have to credit my grandfather, he taught me how to set up the stinging blow two or three comments ahead

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
A Flash From the Past—
Here’s video posted earlier this week and on The Donald Reddit on Tuesday.

Bill Clinton puts his hand between the legs of a flight attendant during his campaign.
Bill thought the cameras had stopped rolling.
Bill was grabbing stewardess pussy.

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

This was on a plane during the Clinton-Gore campaign.

Here’s another photo of the grope.
bill-grope.jpg

Bill Clinton pulled it back quickly when he spotted the camera… you can see his eyes looking up.

You can see the full video on Youtube...BUT be warned, I tried 2 of the videos there and SOMEHOW a VIRUS was transmitted from those youtubes...but you can see a cut of it at ...

SHOCKING VIDEO RECOVERED=> Bill Clinton Grabs Stewardess P*ssy

Donald Trump talked smack about grabbing pussy.
Groper Bill Clinton grabbed it.
Wow are you caught in Hurricane Matthew? Is that how you managed to spin Bill lightly touching a woman's knee for a split second into oblivion?

:rofl:

Vagilante is desperate for his distorted bullshit to gain some traction. It's hilarious, and pitiful, to watch.

A Flash From the Past—

Bill Clinton puts his hand between the legs of a flight attendant during his campaign.

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

Bill Clinton pulled it back quickly when he spotted the camera… you can see his eyes looking up.

You can see the full video on Youtube...BUT be warned, I tried 2 of the videos there and SOMEHOW a VIRUS was transmitted from those youtubes...but you can see a cut of it at ...

Wow are you caught in Hurricane Matthew? Is that how you managed to spin Bill lightly touching a woman's knee for a split second into oblivion?

:rofl:

Vagilante is desperate for his distorted bullshit to gain some traction. It's hilarious, and pitiful, to watch.

Much like your comments

Beats me? I can't speak to the operation of another's mind.

lol. Well played.

I have to credit my grandfather, he taught me how to set up the stinging blow two or three comments ahead

I got my mine from my mother. A true master of the set-up.

I am presently get hate eyes for playing with ya'll while attending the dullest wedding in history. No dancing!? Lame.

lol. Well played.

I got my mine from my mother. A true master of the set-up.

I am presently get hate eyes for playing with ya'll while attending the dullest wedding in history. No dancing!? Lame.

WTH is a wedding w/o dancing? We attended one not long ago and I danced the night away

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

Squaw Pussy caught with her PUSSY exposed! Can't make this shit up...especially with VIDEO!!!!:rofl:

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

Squaw Pussy caught with her PUSSY exposed! Can't make this shit up...especially with VIDEO!!!!:rofl:

You mean distorted/doctored/fake videos? No, you can't make this shit up - but you do. Hilarious!

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

You mean distorted/doctored/fake videos? No, you can't make this shit up - but you do. Hilarious!

Prove it's doctored, if not go away

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

It was reported YEARS ago, BUT with BLOWJOB, it caught NO INTEREST from the Cunton News Networks!:321:

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

Why would anybody need to doctor a video to show a perfectly normal interaction between human beings?

WTH is a wedding w/o dancing? We attended one not long ago and I danced the night away

I am stuck here for another couple hours. At least the wine is good, though. It would be better if I could gyrate to some Prince. lol

I am stuck here for another couple hours. At least the wine is good, though. It would be better if I could gyrate to some Prince. lol

I imagined you more of a Boy George type or maybe Daniel Noriega

Did you just bust out Adore Delano on me!? Love it!

HAHA You're shocked I know of such things

Pleasantly surprised. I used to judge drag shows here back in the day. It is one of the only parts of the gay community I could suffer. lol

Pleasantly surprised. I used to judge drag shows here back in the day. It is one of the only parts of the gay community I could suffer. lol

I'm into music, our daughter is attending music school, she's more into the Avicii, Tiesto type thing but I'm exposed to it all through her studies

A Flash From the Past—

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

bill-grope.jpg

No the Leftists are saying that that woman is groping Bill, how this happened, she put Bill under hypnosis off camera, and then when they were sitting there on camera the hypnotised Bill automatically without knowing what he did began groping her.

See it's that woman's fault, Bill is just an innocent boy from Arkansas, he never would grope women or stick cigars up women or get blow jobs when he's on the phone or any of that stuff :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back