"Shoot them!"....and he laughed.....

Mass shootings are all Trumps fault, we know.

Vote for Dimms and they will never happen.

What else are you supposed to do to an army invading your country by force? If they won't listen to reason and respect the border, the only alternative is using force of our own.

If this force was directed at the employers who invite people here to avoid our employment and wage laws a large portion of the problem would be addressed.

You just want the force directed at the "brown guy".

If the same employers were to fire all Illegals tomorrow morning, no questions asked, the libs would accuse them of "Racism".

What difference would that make? Also claiming something that is never going to happen would result in something is just avoiding the point.

And it wouldn't solve the problem, the Illegals would still be in America enjoying the Sanctuary of our Sanctuary Cities, and even voting in places like San Francisco.

10-20 million people can not live on nothing. But continue to avoid the simple fact that Trump is replacing doing his job for hateful rhetoric.

I don't feel any hate in our President's words at all- he just wants to resolve the problem of illegals.

And all I hear from the libs is open borders and free health care for Illegals.

I guess the key if the D's get in, is if you get sick, leave your ID at hope, go to ER, claim illegal status and holler "racism" if the treatment isn't to your satisfaction.

So you say we need more mass shootings? Instead of passing reasonable immigration laws....you want more people killed?

Mods....please note a mass shooting advocate...

Nahhhh...you are misinterpreting what I am saying. I am saying those illegals DO NOT belong here. It's plain and simple. If they want to invade a country....go somewhere else.

Nahhhhh....you said "what are we supposed to do"...in other words....shooting them is on the table.

This comes as no surprise, of course.

Rightists on this very forum have advocated for the same thing.
And you fuckers on the left want these diseased illegals to cross out border and kill our children with those diseases that were once extinct in the US. Real fucking nice of you, retarded morons, and to think you lefties say "for the children". Dont shoot the illegals shoot the liberals for treason against our children and this country.

What else are you supposed to do to an army invading your country by force? If they won't listen to reason and respect the border, the only alternative is using force of our own.
You are as pathetic as Trump.
Afraid of an army of families, women, children escaping violence & poverty.

If this force was directed at the employers who invite people here to avoid our employment and wage laws a large portion of the problem would be addressed.

If the same employers were to fire all Illegals tomorrow morning, no questions asked, the libs would accuse them of "Racism".

What difference would that make? Also claiming something that is never going to happen would result in something is just avoiding the point.

And it wouldn't solve the problem, the Illegals would still be in America enjoying the Sanctuary of our Sanctuary Cities, and even voting in places like San Francisco.

10-20 million people can not live on nothing. But continue to avoid the simple fact that Trump is replacing doing his job for hateful rhetoric.

I don't feel any hate in our President's words at all- he just wants to resolve the problem of illegals.

I guess the key if the D's get in, is if you get sick, leave your ID at hope, go to ER, claim illegal status and holler "racism" if the treatment isn't to your satisfaction.

Our food processing plants are hiring illegals by the thousands. Restaurants hire illegals by the thousands to prepare our meals. We are doing nothing about that. I should not want to make sure these people are healthy?

You have not been listening....Go Home.....Rapist.....Knock the hell out of them....trumps words

America is supposedly one of the most violent nations on the planet, why would someone want to come here to "escape violence"

America is supposedly one of the most violent nations on the planet, why would someone want to come here to "escape violence"

Jobs.

And you fuckers on the left want these diseased illegals to cross out border and kill our children with those diseases that were once extinct in the US. Real fucking nice of you, retarded morons, and to think you lefties say "for the children". Don't shoot the illegals shoot the liberals for treason against our children and this country.

Evidently, it is Trump fueled white men killing our children using high powered weapons that you gladly make accessible to them.

Many of these central American countries have higher vaccination rates than we do.

You are nothing but a bigot.

I should not want to make sure these people are healthy?
Most of those immigrants come over here with diseases....do you think they even bother to wash their hands? I doubt it.

That does not address what I said. Why do I have to note this in nearly every reply? If they have all these diseases why are our food processing plants hiring them to process our foods?

Jobs.

Then they are lying.

The Illegals are claiming "asylum" because of alleged violence in their home nations.

Not that they are just looking for work.

They should be deported for dishonesty

And you fuckers on the left want these diseased illegals to cross out border and kill our children with those diseases that were once extinct in the US. Real fucking nice of you, retarded morons, and to think you lefties say "for the children". Don't shoot the illegals shoot the liberals for treason against our children and this country.

Evidently, it is Trump fueled white men killing our children using high powered weapons that you gladly make accessible to them.

Many of these central American countries have higher vaccination rates than we do.

We dont kill innocent children,....wait for it.....In or Out of the womb...But you liberals/progs/Marxists, have no problem with killing an unborn child or a child out of the womb, as long as it pushes your prog agenda to take away everyone's guns, except the bad guys, then it is okay...

There is nothing wrong with El Salvador. The El Salvadorites should be looking to Make El Salvador Great Again.

How does it help the El Salvador nation for their best and brightest to vamoose?

Jobs.

Then they are lying.

The Illegals are claiming "asylum" because of alleged violence in their home nations.

Not that they are just looking for work.

They should be deported for dishonesty

Why do you suppose there is no work? The violence.

Forum List

Back