"Shoot them!"....and he laughed.....

I should not want to make sure these people are healthy?
Most of those immigrants come over here with diseases....do you think they even bother to wash their hands? I doubt it.

We all know who you are....a trumpette that wants to shoot people.....
I am ex military, I was taught to shoot people who wanted to hurt me and my family. You want to hurt me and my family by allowing diseased people to come here and shoot up innocent men, women and children?

Here we go......a perfect example of what we are discussing. You want to "shoot people". Trump encourages you in this also, doesn't he?
Trump doesnt encourage anything about me dickwad. I know all about you , and hate your stinking guts. No president tells me what to do.

The liberal holy book.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24
As the bible says in the old testament, violence begets violence. You want to bring ANTIFA to the US and expect no retaliations? I wait patently for your black masked thugs to show up in my neighborhood, because I "will" mistake them as ISIS.

I don't live in the Old Testament.

Most of those immigrants come over here with diseases....do you think they even bother to wash their hands? I doubt it.

I am ex military, I was taught to shoot people who wanted to hurt me and my family. You want to hurt me and my family by allowing diseased people to come here and shoot up innocent men, women and children?

Here we go......a perfect example of what we are discussing. You want to "shoot people". Trump encourages you in this also, doesn't he?
Trump doesnt encourage anything about me dickwad. I know all about you , and hate your stinking guts. No president tells me what to do.

The liberal holy book.
"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24
As the bible says in the old testament, violence begets violence. You want to bring ANTIFA to the US and expect no retaliations? I wait patently for your black masked thugs to show up in my neighborhood, because I "will" mistake them as ISIS.
ANTIFA??? Really. Saul Alinsky???

Got anymore names to throw out to excuse your bigotry & hate spewing?

Trump speaks & you jump. You support his lying. You support his hate spewing. You support his call to violence.

You want to shoot me? Bring it on.

The liberal holy book.
No, but Obama told you how to think, and you did as you you were told. Lol, he relied on you stupidity to get Obama care through. You stupid loons defended him when you found out. He knew you were stupid. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

What else are you supposed to do to an army invading your country by force? If they won't listen to reason and respect the border, the only alternative is using force of our own.

If this force was directed at the employers who invite people here to avoid our employment and wage laws a large portion of the problem would be addressed.

You just want the force directed at the "brown guy".
They are the guys who keep coming, racist.

Invited by the employers looking to get around our employment and wage laws.
Sez another bought and paid for liar.

The liberal holy book.
No, but Obama told you how to think, and you did as you you were told. Lol, he relied on you stupidity to get Obama care through. You stupid loons defended him when you found out. He knew you were stupid. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

Do you understand who you replied to?

Trump shares laugh with Florida crowd over rally attendee’s call to shoot migrants

Your Bastard President is laughing at the statement "shoot them"....all you need to know about these mass shootings....the trump cult answered...
They bring a knife, you bring a gun.

A community organizer once said that.

And was condemned for saying that.

No he wasn't. Not a single liberal talking head did anything to criticize the Big O a single time during his reign as Autocrat for anything he did. And any moderate who criticize Barry Soetoro was immediately denounced as a "Racist" and as "Literally Hitler" by the rabid Obamaite mobs like Antifa and the Occupoopers.

What else are you supposed to do to an army invading your country by force? If they won't listen to reason and respect the border, the only alternative is using force of our own.

If this force was directed at the employers who invite people here to avoid our employment and wage laws a large portion of the problem would be addressed.

Pew: 72% of illegals have jobs, biggest in construction

That does not prove your claim, liar.

The liberal holy book.

I was talking about you.

Sanctuary cities and States, shitforbrains.

Trump shares laugh with Florida crowd over rally attendee’s call to shoot migrants

Your Bastard President is laughing at the statement "shoot them"....all you need to know about these mass shootings....the trump cult answered...
They bring a knife, you bring a gun.

A community organizer once said that.

And was condemned for saying that.

No he wasn't. Not a single liberal talking head did anything to criticize the Big O a single time during his reign as Autocrat for anything he did. And any moderate who criticize Barry Soetoro was immediately denounced as a "Racist" and as "Literally Hitler" by the rabid Obamaite mobs like Antifa and the Occupoopers.

I'm not here to defend "Liberal talking heads". I also did not vote for Obama so what he said has little to do with me or what I say.

Sanctuary cities and States, shitforbrains.

There is no such thing and they work in every single state. (last time I reply to you unless you want to reply in a less hateful manner)

The liberal holy book.

I was talking about you.

Then reply to me or otherwise I have no idea. I didn't vote for Obama but don't let that stop you.

The liberal holy book.

I was talking about you.

Then reply to me or otherwise I have no idea. I didn't vote for Obama but don't let that stop you.
I guess you were to young.

The liberal holy book.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals As the bible says in the old testament, violence begets violence. You want to bring ANTIFA to the US and expect no retaliations? I wait patently for your black masked thugs to show up in my neighborhood, because I "will" mistake them as ISIS.

I was talking about you.

I guess you were to young.

My first election was 1980.

The liberal holy book.

I don't live in the Old Testament.
I do, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, if you fuck with me or my family, you are no longer a part of society. That simple. No repeat offenders.

Forum List

Back