"Shoot them!"....and he laughed.....

as long as the party people have your attitude it may well never happen.....

Actually, it will never happen for a lot of reasons.

The first of which is third parties are almost always fringe movements.

The second reason is that the Electoral College effectively eliminates any chance of a third party getting a president elected. If no one gets a majority, it gets tossed into Congress where the two parties will just vote in one of their own.

You are right, it is a two party system.

if the party drones would wise up and tell their parties to eat shit,it can be done....

Yeah.. let's look at that... Dope Smoking Gary Johnson.... Crazy Ross Perot. Commie Jill Stein... Crazy Ralph Nader... Patzenfuhrer Buchanan... these are the kinds of people that Third Parties run... and they are all completely fucking nuts.

The only difference is that the things the two major parties have to keep from nominating a nut failed miserably in 2016.

Lowering my American wages, destroying my public schools, watering down my 1st culture is worse then any gun

Hey, buddy, you sound just like that nut who shot up the Walmart on Saturday...

You know what's lowering your wages? Rich people not wanting to pay you a fair wage.
No it’s Latinos acceptance of lower wages because they live like 3rd worlders, talking about foreigners lowering my wages sounds like a shooter? Lol here we go with democrats trying to shut down speech haha.. sorry won’t happen snow flake

if the party drones would wise up and tell their parties to eat shit,it can be done....

Yeah.. let's look at that... Dope Smoking Gary Johnson.... Crazy Ross Perot. Commie Jill Stein... Crazy Ralph Nader... Patzenfuhrer Buchanan... these are the kinds of people that Third Parties run... and they are all completely fucking nuts.

The only difference is that the things the two major parties have to keep from nominating a nut failed miserably in 2016.
the ones running now aint that much better Joe.... you are just comparing 20 percenters with more 20 percenters...

What else are you supposed to do to an army invading your country by force? If they won't listen to reason and respect the border, the only alternative is using force of our own.
You are as pathetic as Trump.
Afraid of an army of families, women, children escaping violence & poverty.
It's admired when it's the Pilgrims, or other groups risking death to come to the New World....It's admired when it's pioneers risking death on the Oregon Trail to start a new life in the West.

Now it's denigrated.

What else are you supposed to do to an army invading your country by force? If they won't listen to reason and respect the border, the only alternative is using force of our own.

They aren't an army and they aren't invading by force.

Stop lying.

It's this type of garbage that causes violence.

No it’s Latinos acceptance of lower wages because they live like 3rd worlders, talking about foreigners lowering my wages sounds like a shooter? Lol here we go with democrats trying to shut down speech haha.. sorry won’t happen snow flake

If you are such a loser in life that a person with no connections, no experience and a limited grasp on the English Language is a threat to your job, that's on you, buddy.

Just own your racism.

If you are such a loser in life that a person with no connections, no experience and a limited grasp on the English Language is a threat to your job, that's on you, buddy.

Just own your racism.
Cool story

the ones running now aint that much better Joe.... you are just comparing 20 percenters with more 20 percenters...

Quite the contrary. Except for Trump, most of the people the main parties ran for President were qualified for the jobs, were sensible adults you could talk to and reason with.
they are all bottom rungs on the ladder joe...the democrats just like the republicans cant find any quality people anymore willing to put up with the bullshit they have to put up with to get elected....

Just own your racism.
like George Lopez said on stage...."if an illegal can take your job from you,it wasnt that great of a job".....

Just own your racism.
like George Lopez said on stage...."if an illegal can take your job from you,it wasnt that great of a job".....
Who cares if it was great people need to feed their families, American options are for us not for foreigners

Look at a pic of men in the 1800’s you had so many options for jobs, most jobs didn't pay well but you could provide for your self and family .. these jobs are Just as important as a job you get if you graduated from Harvard..you shouldn’t make fun of struggling Americans... but you are a typical democrat who hates the ordinary

Did Obama have JZ AND BEYONCÉ at the White House?
They both rap and sing about shooting people, selling drugs, Promiscuous sex,

In contrast to the issues in the black community,, 55 shot in Chicago last week , almost all have no fathers because of promiscuous sex ..

Trump shares laugh with Florida crowd over rally attendee’s call to shoot migrants

You Bastard President is laughing at the statement "shoot them"....all you need to know about these mass shootings....the trump cult answered...

President Trump laughed off the idea as inappropriate.

What would you have suggested he do instead? Implement the idea and start shooting Illegals instead?

He DIDN'T laugh it off....he gave it credence and encouraged it...

Timeout for you!

1aomanbad.jpg

Border Patrol agents should be armed and operate under the same ROE as other law enforcers.

This story is just whiny leftists getting mad about a joke.

Just own your racism.
Who cares if it was great people need to feed their families, American options are for us not for foreigners

Look at a pic of men in the 1800’s you had so many options for jobs, most jobs didn't pay well but you could provide for your self and family .. these jobs are Just as important as a job you get if you graduated from Harvard..you shouldn’t make fun of struggling Americans... but you are a typical democrat who hates the ordinary
im a typical democrat?...last week i was called a republican....

Just own your racism.

Ok Uneducated

Just own your racism.

Ok Uneducated
you have been called stupid way more than me.....

Forum List

Back