Shoot to kill or just injure?

Sounds like christians would gladly kill a perp. Not regretfully.

Sounds like you are making broad assumptions as to who may be Christian ... And what it means to be Christian in the first place.
You have made more reference to the Christian aspect than anyone else ... Looking around, I don't see anyone bible thumping.

I see you are ready to sit in judgment of others though ... And at least a Christian would understand that is what makes God divine and most humans assholes.

I dont disagree with shoot to kill. I'm definately more interested in the religion aspect.

What you're interested in is chastising a Christian that would defend his family with deadly force.
Maybe he is a home-invader?
Yea I'm trying to get the future christian who catches me to just shoot me in the ass. I promise 1 bullets enough.

This all started when a christian said without god there are no moral absolutes. This conversation is proving that even with god there aren't moral absolutes. Fact is most christians choose to kill rather than wound. They prefer it. You guys even sound proud about it.
The problem is two fold. You aren't particularly bright and you are clueless about self defence.

No small arms gunshot is a guarantee someone will be stopped. Even a heart shot might not stop them instantly and you only have an instant. If he makes it outside without leaving evidence inside, you're fucked. In self defence cases it's you or them. That's the hand they gave you, it's on them.
I'm just asking questions. Its what you do here on usmb cumlips. Have I argued one point anyone has made? I get it. You're a pussy with a gun.
Liar.

"Fact is most christians choose to kill rather than wound. They prefer it. You guys even sound proud about it."
It is not that we choose to kill. We choose to protect. The best way to do that is to use deadly force. Simple logic.

Sounds like christians would gladly kill a perp. Not regretfully.

Sounds like you are making broad assumptions as to who may be Christian ... And what it means to be Christian in the first place.
You have made more reference to the Christian aspect than anyone else ... Looking around, I don't see anyone bible thumping.

I see you are ready to sit in judgment of others though ... And at least a Christian would understand that is what makes God divine and most humans assholes.

I dont disagree with shoot to kill. I'm definately more interested in the religion aspect.

What you're interested in is chastising a Christian that would defend his family with deadly force.
Yea I'm trying to get the future christian who catches me to just shoot me in the ass. I promise 1 bullets enough.

One 240 Grain JHP in your buttocks, and you are going bleed out, in misery, asking for a coup d' grace to put you out of your misery.

This all started when a christian said without god there are no moral absolutes. This conversation is proving that even with god there aren't moral absolutes. Fact is most christians choose to kill rather than wound. They prefer it. You guys even sound proud about it.
The problem is two fold. You aren't particularly bright and you are clueless about self defence.

No small arms gunshot is a guarantee someone will be stopped. Even a heart shot might not stop them instantly and you only have an instant. If he makes it outside without leaving evidence inside, you're fucked. In self defence cases it's you or them. That's the hand they gave you, it's on them.
I'm just asking questions. Its what you do here on usmb cumlips. Have I argued one point anyone has made? I get it. You're a pussy with a gun.
Liar.

"Fact is most christians choose to kill rather than wound. They prefer it. You guys even sound proud about it."
Am I wrong? Is that statement incorrect? Sounds accurate to me. How is it not? You do choose to kill rather than wound. You dont want retaliation or to be sued.

I dont disagree. I'm just not a hypocrite christian.

Liar.

It is not that we choose to kill. We choose to protect. The best way to do that is to use deadly force. Simple logic.
You prefer they die.

One 240 Grain JHP in your buttocks, and you are going bleed out, in misery, asking for a coup d' grace to put you out of your misery.
I shot a deer in the ass with a crossbow. Poor thing. That shot was too far I shouldn't have taken it.

But you are right she bled out.

Liar.

You prefer they die.
I don't care if they live or die. I'm only interested in stopping them. The best way to stop them is to use deadly force. When deadly force is used, people tend to die. Get over it.

Liar.

You prefer they die.
I prefer they do not enter my property and put my life in danger.

You seem to think that is their right, and to defend oneself is criminal.

Liar.

Am I wrong? Is that statement incorrect? Sounds accurate to me. How is it not? You do choose to kill rather than wound. You dont want retaliation or to be sued.

I'm neither a hypocrite nor a Christian. But only those that watch too many movies think shooting to wound makes any sense. A wounded man can kill you. I worked with a guy that took four .45 slugs to the noggin. And a .22 in the right spot can kill you. There are no guarantees!

I shot a deer in the ass with a crossbow. Poor thing. That shot was too far I shouldn't have taken it.

A shot to the leg can be as deadly as a shot to the head.

Liar.

You prefer they die.
I prefer they do not enter my property and put my life in danger.

You seem to think that is their right, and to defend oneself is criminal.
Not talking about that. Talking about your hoping someone dies rather than pull through.

They could sue you or retaliate so you prefer they die.

That is why I don't bowhunt.

I shot one, in the spine, dropped it like a rifle.

Later that week, one big buck wheeled at the twang of the bow, my son hit it in the ass at an angle, and when he hit the brush, what that arrow did was horrific.

Buck made it 75 yards into a briar patch.

I like to drop them where they stand, if they run ten yards I am not happy.

A shot to the leg can be as deadly as a shot to the head.
But as a Christian, you get the joy of watching them scream in pain and horror, and bleed out.

Those who advocate shooting someone in the leg to stop them apparently don't know about a little thing called the femoral artery.

Liar.

I'm neither a hypocrite nor a Christian. But only those that watch too many movies think shooting to wound makes any sense. A wounded man can kill you. I worked with a guy that took four .45 slugs to the noggin. And a .22 in the right spot can kill you. There are no guarantees!
Remember I dont disagree with you. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around how christians prefer to kill.

It may not be " murder" but its close IMO when you prefer death.

Again I too would blow the guy away.

Those who advocate shooting someone in the leg to stop them apparently don't know about a little thing called the femoral artery.
No ones saying that.

Here is the fact. You hope the guy dies so he doesnt sue and if they/you could get away with it most christians would put a bullet in his head and kill him and still consider themselves saved.

The whole point is/was there are no moral absolutes. Even murder.

I don't believe that I ever said that I wanted them to die. The simple fact is that there is someone with a weapon in my house. You do not shoot to wound. You shoot to kill. Simple logic.

That is why I don't bowhunt.

I shot one, in the spine, dropped it like a rifle.

Later that week, one big buck wheeled at the twang of the bow, my son hit it in the ass at an angle, and when he hit the brush, what that arrow did was horrific.

Buck made it 75 yards into a briar patch.

I like to drop them where they stand, if they run ten yards I am not happy.
Me too! But it was cool I shot this buck and watched him run 100 yards jump or hurdle 4 fallen trees then fall. I'm OK if they run just not out of my sight. I suck at tracking.

No ones saying that.

Here is the fact. You hope the guy dies so he doesnt sue and if they/you could get away with it most christians would put a bullet in his head and kill him and still consider themselves saved.

The whole point is/was there are no moral absolutes. Even murder.

Funny how you say "here is the fact" while expressing an OPINION.

It's not a matter of hoping someone trying to steal from me or invading my home will die. It's knowing that they will.

I don't believe that I ever said that I wanted them to die. The simple fact is that there is someone with a weapon in my house. You do not shoot to wound. You shoot to kill. Simple logic.
Most people including myself prefer they die. They will sue you. Or come get you back maybe someday. I prefer they die. Not that I want to kill someone but I didn't start the encounter. I dont want to have to worry about you the rest of my life. If you are the kind of person that would cause me to have to shoot you I prefer you dead. Honestly.

Forum List

Back