🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooter was also anti-black and sexist; But not fired "because he is Muslim"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Great fucking job all you political correctness lunatics. Turns out....an ex cop who worked security with the Muslim terrorist reported him to the security company management saying he was blatantly racist against blacks, hated women and gays and made threats to kill them all. He was "always" filled with anger. And always brought his Muslim prayer mat to work (guess when the guard is praying you can pass by freely).

What did management say? Oh....he can't be fired....because he's Muslim. Wouldn't wanna offend anyone ya know?

Sure thing folks. "SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING"......but it won't matter....because no one can do anything. They're Muslim.

Former co-worker says Orlando gunman was 'unhinged and unstable', went on racist, misogynistic rants | Fox News

It's ok to fire someone based on their religion? That would be nice...but I think it's against PA laws.
Spewing hateful rhetoric is against the law in the workplace...as you should know. 'Creating an intolerant / dangerous atmosphere'?!

Guy should have been fired, reported, mentally evaluated...there is a reason the FBI looked into this guy twice and it wasn't just because of his religion.

It's ok to fire someone based on their religion? That would be nice...but I think it's against PA laws.
I don't think that was what bucs was saying. He could have been fired for the listed behavior - with cause - but management was unwilling to face a possible discrimination suit

Yeah that would be against the rules. But firing him for threatening to kill gays and blacks....that's perfectly fine. ESPECIALLY since he's working as a security guard. In this case....they had a perfectly legal reason to fire him....but didn't....due to his religion.

However....his desire to commit mass murder of homosexuals was part of his religion so who knows...maybe you have a point.

What did management say? Oh....he can't be fired....because he's Muslim. Wouldn't wanna offend anyone ya know?

I'm pretty sure Muslims have been fired from jobs before

I'm sure they have. But our country's culture has made it far more difficult to fire a lunatic Muslim spewing desires to kill gays than it is to fire....say.....fat white Bob in accounting because he's late all the time. And that's 100% fact....sadly.

Great fucking job all you political correctness lunatics. Turns out....an ex cop who worked security with the Muslim terrorist reported him to the security company management saying he was blatantly racist against blacks, hated women and gays and made threats to kill them all. He was "always" filled with anger. And always brought his Muslim prayer mat to work (guess when the guard is praying you can pass by freely).

Sure thing folks. "SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING"......but it won't matter....because no one can do anything. They're Muslim.

Former co-worker says Orlando gunman was 'unhinged and unstable', went on racist, misogynistic rants | Fox News
He was also mentally deranged as reported. sounds a lot like most of you conservative white males to be honest. From your link.

"Everything he said was toxic," Gilroy told the paper, "and the company wouldn't do anything. This guy was unhinged and unstable. He talked of killing people."

Whoever his boss was dropped the ball.

I'm sure they have. But our country's culture has made it far more difficult to fire a lunatic Muslim spewing desires to kill gays than it is to fire....say.....fat white Bob in accounting because he's late all the time. And that's 100% fact....sadly.

So, saying the company couldnt fire him was just more of your made up story telling to further your faggotry?

So, saying the company couldnt fire him was just more of your made up story telling to further your faggotry?
The company couldn't fire him without a lot of undue work and risk.
One small misstep in the termination process could have resulted in the company possibly suffering fines, extreme negative publicity, and being forced in the end to retain said employee anyway. Even if the company had lined everything up properly, there would have possibly still been an extended and costly legal battle. He'd have had his pick of lawyers ready to fight what would be deemed a "religious discrimination" case.
Evidently, management didn't think that it was worth risking that, so he wasn't fired.

One small misstep in the termination process could have resulted in the company possibly suffering fines, extreme negative publicity, and being forced in the end to retain said employee anyway. Even if the company had lined everything up properly, there would have possibly still been an extended and costly legal battle. He'd have had his pick of lawyers ready to fight what would be deemed a "religious discrimination" case.
Evidently, management didn't think that it was worth risking that, so he wasn't fired.
they didn't have sufficient cause. it really is that simple. no need to invent crazy stories or scenarios.

All they had to do was get the dude on tape following the laws set forth in the state for recording people. If he was as unstable as they say he was they would have gotten him easily.

they didn't have sufficient cause. it really is that simple. no need to invent crazy stories or scenarios.
If he hadn't been part of a "protected" class, he would have been out the door in a heartbeat.
I've seen it happen at my job, just a couple of months ago. There was this one employee that was a total screw up - never could get paperwork right, rarely showing up on time, and got hostile any time constructive criticism was offered. We all complained to upper management but nothing was ever done. This employee got wind of what was happening, and started performing even worse than before, along with saying things like "I hope they try and fire me... I'll own the company if they do, so go ahead and do it." We got lucky... he eventually found another job.

3 words: At will employment

All they had to do was get the dude on tape following the laws set forth in the state for recording people. If he was as unstable as they say he was they would have gotten him easily.
The laws in Florida?

Meaning said recordings are probably illegal without the subjects consent.

That's true, but I'd assume that there's quite a few companies that wouldn't find it cost-effective to do that. Sadly.

Forum List

Back