Shooters gotta shoot -

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
We should have a forum dedicated to all the nutter shootings. Until we do, here's a couple more -

My heart goes out to the family of this dead child.

Hunter Pedersen, 11, shot dead by uncle showing laser sight on handgun | Mail Online

An 11-year-old boy from New Jersey was shot dead on Saturday when his uncle, who was showing off a handgun, pointed its laser at the child's head.

Hunter Pedersen had been visiting his grandparents' house at a gated community in Delaware when he was shot above the eye by Chad Olm.

Olm, who lives in the basement of the grandparents' home, had been showing the schoolboy and his own son his collection of guns.

Olm has been charged with criminal homicide.

Read more: Hunter Pedersen, 11, shot dead by uncle showing laser sight on handgun | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hit and run over a parking space.

New York, Queens mom opens fire at gunman after her son is shot dead | Mail Online

A 24-year-old man was shot dead in New York on Monday evening after a row over a parking space got out of hand.

Darrell Lynch died on his way to hospital after being shot in the leg by a driver who had been trying to park in the same space as him in Jamaica, Queens.

The victim's 55-year-old mother fired back at the gunman as he fled from the residential street, but he managed to get away in his car unscathed.

Read more: New York, Queens mom opens fire at gunman after her son is shot dead | Mail Online

This is so senseless and so sad for the families, but, let's keep guns in the hands of idiots, right?

I've got a better idea. Why don't we start a whole forum dedicated to gun owners who have never shot anybody by accident or on purpose. We'll probably run out of bandwidth.

I'll start with myself: hunter and shooter for 50 years, never fired a shot in anger, never shot another human being. Next?

I've got a better idea. Why don't we start a whole forum dedicated to gun owners who have never shot anybody by accident or on purpose. We'll probably run out of bandwidth.

I'll start with myself: hunter and shooter for 50 years, never fired a shot in anger, never shot another human being. Next?

You're pretty crazy though. Wouldn't surprise me to hear you'd gone off on some innocent and blown him away.

Not to worry though. Now you can buy killer insurance for when you do kill someone.

You're pretty crazy though. Wouldn't surprise me to hear you'd gone off on some innocent and blown him away.

You are a contemptible liar. Maybe I do look crazy, in an insane society the sane man must surely appear insane. But I never make up lies the way you and your fellows do.

The same old tired lines about gun owners who have never killed anyone. They miss the point that those gun owners don't NEED their guns and if they were all to wave their rights to their guns then lives would be saved daily.

But don't WANT to wave their rights to their guns and so the deaths continue unabated. The responsibility for these deaths however never get taken on by the gun owners, you could argue that they all share a collective blame for them but all gun owners will tell you this is bullshit and you can't blame a whole group for the crimes of a few individuals. Which is always good to keep in mind when those same gun owners share their opinions on people with Islamic faith.

We should have a forum dedicated to all the nutter shootings. Until we do, here's a couple more -

Hunter Pedersen, 11, shot dead by uncle showing laser sight on handgun | Mail Online

An 11-year-old boy from New Jersey was shot dead on Saturday when his uncle, who was showing off a handgun, pointed its laser at the child's head.

Hunter Pedersen had been visiting his grandparents' house at a gated community in Delaware when he was shot above the eye by Chad Olm.

Olm, who lives in the basement of the grandparents' home, had been showing the schoolboy and his own son his collection of guns.

Read more: Hunter Pedersen, 11, shot dead by uncle showing laser sight on handgun | Mail Online

New York, Queens mom opens fire at gunman after her son is shot dead | Mail Online

A 24-year-old man was shot dead in New York on Monday evening after a row over a parking space got out of hand.

Darrell Lynch died on his way to hospital after being shot in the leg by a driver who had been trying to park in the same space as him in Jamaica, Queens.

The victim's 55-year-old mother fired back at the gunman as he fled from the residential street, but he managed to get away in his car unscathed.

Read more: New York, Queens mom opens fire at gunman after her son is shot dead | Mail Online

This is so senseless and so sad for the families, but, let's keep guns in the hands of idiots, right?

Here we go again.

Please, please tell us your solution that would have prevented these events from happening.

For the record I support keeping guns out of the hands of felons who haven't had their rights restored and people who have been adjudicated mentally incompetent and haven't had their rights restored.

The same old tired lines about gun owners who have never killed anyone. They miss the point that those gun owners don't NEED their guns and if they were all to wave their rights to their guns then lives would be saved daily.

But don't WANT to wave their rights to their guns and so the deaths continue unabated. The responsibility for these deaths however never get taken on by the gun owners, you could argue that they all share a collective blame for them but all gun owners will tell you this is bullshit and you can't blame a whole group for the crimes of a few individuals. Which is always good to keep in mind when those same gun owners share their opinions on people with Islamic faith.

If everyone would wave their right to own a car, many more lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to eat cheeseburgers, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to smoke cigarettes, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to drink alcohol, lives would be saved daily.

If stoners, and illegal drug users would grow up and stop using, many lives would be saved daily.

Should I keep going ?

You don't need a car, either. more people would live if you didn't have a car. For that matter, you should be locked up so you can't harm anybody.

If everyone would wave their right to own a car, many more lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to eat cheeseburgers, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to smoke cigarettes, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to drink alcohol, lives would be saved daily.

If stoners, and illegal drug users would grow up and stop using, many lives would be saved daily.

Should I keep going ?

Most of the rest of the rest of the first world manages without guns but with cars, cheeseburgers, cigarettes, alchol and stoners.

You don't need a car, either. more people would live if you didn't have a car. For that matter, you should be locked up so you can't harm anybody.

So you have no argument other than "I want my guns" then? Not even some hokey an armed public keeps government honest schick?

You are a contemptible liar. Maybe I do look crazy, in an insane society the sane man must surely appear insane. But I never make up lies the way you and your fellows do.

Its very telling that you have no idea how crazy that is.

You've heard about the mother who watched her son's platoon march by in the parade and said, "Oh look! Everyone is out of step except my Johnny!"

Get it?

Also very telling that you constantly preach to others about god.

A small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Since YOU made the comparison to cars -

10155896_744578182230716_2127971220_n_zpsc4051d7b.jpg

Okay, so all lawabiding and legal gun owners agree to wave (sic) their
rights and turn in each and every one of their firearms.

Now about that large armed criminal element out there. Will they too 'wave'? You know, figuring it would put them at an unfair advantage in their criminal dealings with the rest of society if they remained armed. I'm fairly certain they wouldn't want to come across like they're taking advantage of us or anything...

Okay, so all lawabiding and legal gun owners agree to wave (sic) their
rights and turn in each and every one of their firearms.

Now about that large armed criminal element out there. Will they too 'wave'? You know, figuring it would put them at an unfair advantage in their criminal dealings with the rest of society if they remained armed. I'm fairly certain they wouldn't want to come across like they're taking advantage of us or anything...

It's waive with an i isn't it, I thought it didn't look right as I typed it.

It isn't the job of the public to fight crime, it's the job of the police. You pay your taxes so the police fight crime and they get to carry the firarms. As they firearms become less and less as criminals are jailed andtheir guns removed and destroyed so the police will require less and less firepower until there will only be need for SWAT teams to carry guns at all and tazers and pepper spray work for the majority of officers.

Or to phrase it another way, why do we need to pay taxes for policing when the public can carry guns?

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

I believe that irresponsible, angry stressed, mentally deficient & criminals should not have access to guns. Yet it was against the law for the people in this incident to have a gun & to shoot someone over a parking space. But that did not stop them from having & shooting the gun now did it.

Should I keep going ?

Most of the rest of the rest of the first world manages without guns but with cars, cheeseburgers, cigarettes, alchol and stoners.

So you have no argument other than "I want my guns" then? Not even some hokey an armed public keeps government honest schick?

So because the rest of the first world either bans or heavily restricts gun ownership, we should just suspend our rights then. Got it.

how about we just say "eff you, come take them". what you gonna DO about it, coward?

Forum List

Back