Shooters gotta shoot -

these shooting have nothing to do with the second amendment. i'm so sick of anti gun nutters claiming these types of shootings are about the second amendment.

tell us, what laws do you think would have stopped these killings? i don't expect an answer from luddly because he is a proven liar by claiming he is not anti gun.

If they weren't, they'd all be dead, cause we'd have HAD our war about this subject already and guess who'd have won?

Luddley's not a bright guy.

his only solution seems to be to treat cars like guns. even if we did that, it would not have stopped either of the shootings in his OP.

he never seems to have any viable solution. rather, just whines and whines about gun shootings while ignoring all the other deaths in the world. his obsession with gun shooting is puzzling, given he claims to not be anti gun.

so what would be his solution here?

My brother is a smart fellow. He has two master's degrees, a pilot's license, and a pretty nice life style. However, when he was 18, he shot himself in the leg while playing with a gun. He was practicing his fast draw, "Gunsmoke" style. Now, you would think that a smart fellow like that would stop playing with guns. Nope! He still packs everywhere he goes, and once was detained at an airport for 3 hours, because he forgot to leave it at home before boarding a plane. He will no longer fly commercially, at all. His wife carries a revolver in her purse that doesn't even have a trigger guard. My sister won't let either one in her house, unless they leave their guns in the car.

Nobody is going to successfully take my brother's guns away from him. We all just hope that he does not end up killing himself or someone else by accident. Fortunately, he now lives in a remote gated community that is thinly populated.

The same old tired lines about gun owners who have never killed anyone. They miss the point that those gun owners don't NEED their guns and if they were all to wave their rights to their guns then lives would be saved daily.

But don't WANT to wave their rights to their guns and so the deaths continue unabated. The responsibility for these deaths however never get taken on by the gun owners, you could argue that they all share a collective blame for them but all gun owners will tell you this is bullshit and you can't blame a whole group for the crimes of a few individuals. Which is always good to keep in mind when those same gun owners share their opinions on people with Islamic faith.

There are more automobile accidents every day than there are accidental shootings in a month, should we all give up cars to save the lives of all the people killed by automobile accidents?

The same old tired lines about gun owners who have never killed anyone. They miss the point that those gun owners don't NEED their guns and if they were all to wave their rights to their guns then lives would be saved daily.

But don't WANT to wave their rights to their guns and so the deaths continue unabated. The responsibility for these deaths however never get taken on by the gun owners, you could argue that they all share a collective blame for them but all gun owners will tell you this is bullshit and you can't blame a whole group for the crimes of a few individuals. Which is always good to keep in mind when those same gun owners share their opinions on people with Islamic faith.

If everyone would wave their right to own a car, many more lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to eat cheeseburgers, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to smoke cigarettes, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to drink alcohol, lives would be saved daily.

If stoners, and illegal drug users would grow up and stop using, many lives would be saved daily.

Should I keep going ?

Most of the rest of the rest of the first world manages without guns but with cars, cheeseburgers, cigarettes, alchol and stoners.

You don't need a car, either. more people would live if you didn't have a car. For that matter, you should be locked up so you can't harm anybody.

So you have no argument other than "I want my guns" then? Not even some hokey an armed public keeps government honest schick?

There is no rest of the first world.

You don't need a car, either. more people would live if you didn't have a car. For that matter, you should be locked up so you can't harm anybody.

Since YOU made the comparison to cars -

10155896_744578182230716_2127971220_n_zpsc4051d7b.jpg

I love the idiots that think it is harder to get a car than a gun.

There are no limits on who can buy a car. They don't check your license, your age, your criminal record, or even your name, all they ask is that you lay out the money required for a the purchase. There is also absolutely no requirement for any type of license unless you use it in public, and anyone who wants a license to use a car in public can get one with, again, no background check or requirement to take special training to prove that you can drive. The laws are so loose for getting a car that, even if you have multiple felony violations involving a car you can still legally purchase, and use, one. By all means, lets treat guns like cars, it will drive you fucking crazy.

Luddley's not a bright guy.

his only solution seems to be to treat cars like guns. even if we did that, it would not have stopped either of the shootings in his OP.

he never seems to have any viable solution. rather, just whines and whines about gun shootings while ignoring all the other deaths in the world. his obsession with gun shooting is puzzling, given he claims to not be anti gun.

so what would be his solution here?

He's a girl.

If everyone would wave their right to own a car, many more lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to eat cheeseburgers, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to smoke cigarettes, lives would be saved daily.

If everyone would wave their right to drink alcohol, lives would be saved daily.

If stoners, and illegal drug users would grow up and stop using, many lives would be saved daily.

Should I keep going ?

Most of the rest of the rest of the first world manages without guns but with cars, cheeseburgers, cigarettes, alchol and stoners.

So you have no argument other than "I want my guns" then? Not even some hokey an armed public keeps government honest schick?

I don't need any other argument, but leave it to the misanthropic loony left to us a one out of a thousand incident to remove the rest of the population's freedom.

You're pretty crazy though. Wouldn't surprise me to hear you'd gone off on some innocent and blown him away.

You are a contemptible liar. Maybe I do look crazy, in an insane society the sane man must surely appear insane. But I never make up lies the way you and your fellows do.

Its very telling that you have no idea how crazy that is.

You've heard about the mother who watched her son's platoon march by in the parade and said, "Oh look! Everyone is out of step except my Johnny!"

Get it?

Also very telling that you constantly preach to others about god.

I have never shot anyone, I don't tell lies the way you do, and I don't hate the way you do, so don't preach to me.

Far left mental cases like Nuddly missed a few memo's along the way.....these people navigate life thinking there should be an ultimate solution to every problem in the world. Fucked up assholes cant think on the margin, thus, the mental disorder, thus, they get obsessed with these nonsense idea's like banning weapons.

Fascinating shit.......but a hoot to make fun of these k00ks.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Far left mental cases like Nuddly missed a few memo's along the way.....these people navigate life thinking there should be an ultimate solution to every problem in the world. Fucked up assholes cant think on the margin, thus, the mental disorder, thus, they get obsessed with these nonsense idea's like banning weapons.

Fascinating shit.......but a hoot to make fun of these k00ks.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

It would take someone really deluded to try and make me, an ordained minister, an upstanding citizen, no police record, no traffic tickets, even, a bad guy for owning a gun.

It's the same way they crapped all over Condi Rice.

These lunatics have to be stopped.

My brother is a smart fellow. He has two master's degrees, a pilot's license, and a pretty nice life style. However, when he was 18, he shot himself in the leg while playing with a gun. He was practicing his fast draw, "Gunsmoke" style. Now, you would think that a smart fellow like that would stop playing with guns. Nope! He still packs everywhere he goes, and once was detained at an airport for 3 hours, because he forgot to leave it at home before boarding a plane. He will no longer fly commercially, at all. His wife carries a revolver in her purse that doesn't even have a trigger guard. My sister won't let either one in her house, unless they leave their guns in the car.

Nobody is going to successfully take my brother's guns away from him. We all just hope that he does not end up killing himself or someone else by accident. Fortunately, he now lives in a remote gated community that is thinly populated.

He doesn't sound like a bright fellow to me. Perhaps when compared to you......

This is so senseless and so sad for the families, but, let's keep guns in the hands of idiots, right?

No, the left claims they don't really like guns.

Its rw nutters who want criminals, terrorists, illegals and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns and you know it.

Hey genius. Guess what happens when law abiding citizens are denied their right to gun ownership?....
Ok rocket scientist, here's the answer.....The criminals will still have their guns....Because they are CRIMINALS...

I think you should ban yourself from posting on this forum because you're not very good at this.
Here's why..First the correct usage of the word is "waive" not "wave".
Second, under the US Constitution we do not surrender our rights out of fear or to appease an aggressor.
Third....Who the fuck are you to decide who "needs" anything..
Do yourself a favor...Stop posting here.

Forum List

Back