Shooting at Louisville

That's not the point. Making the same "I read this argument in a gun magazine" argument isn't helping solve any problems.

We KNOW that certain weapons are more likely to be used to kill than others. GUNS are the weapon of choice.

Because guns are so easy to get hold of in the US, they're used by people who want to settle a score or commit and crime and they know they can steal one, use it, lob it and then get another one easily.

"AR-15 Rifles Were Used in 26 Percent of the Last 80 Mass Shootings in America"
Newsweek, back in 2021, said 26% of mass shootings used AR-15s.

Not only that, but some

"Among those incidents are some of the deadliest mass shootings in the nation's history, including the Las Vegas shooting, which left 59 people dead; the Orlando, Florida, nightclub shooting, which killed 50; and the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Connecticut, which killed 28."

The worst shooting of the year, the Monterey Park Shooting with 11 dead + the perpetrator, didn't use an AR-15. It used a cobrey M-11/9.

300px-Flickr_-_Steve_Z_-_Cobray_M11-removebg-preview.png

I mean, what use would someone have for such a weapon other than killing 11 people?

The worst for 2022, the Uvalde shootings used an AR-15.

If you want to commit mass murder, killing loads of people, you are going to be more successful, and more likely to carry it out if you have weaponry that can do this effectively.
"AR-15 Rifles Were Used in 26 Percent of the Last 80 Mass Shootings in America"
Newsweek, back in 2021, said 26% of mass shootings used AR-15s.

That's right, an AR-15 leaving 2 dead and 4 injured. The shooter didn't stick around and fled. They are still trying to find out and locate the shooter.
2 dead, 4 injured in Louisville shooting days after mass shooting at bank
At least two people were killed in a shooting at a park in Louisville, Kentucky, over the weekend, less than a week after a mass shooting at a bank in the city left five people dead.

Two people died and four others were injured after shots were fired into a crowd at Chickasaw Park in Louisville on Saturday. Police responded to reports of the shooting around 9 p.m., and two victims were pronounced dead at the scene.

Louisville Deputy Chief Paul Humphrey said at a press conference on Saturday night that while there were hundreds of people in the park at the time of the attack, police had no witnesses to the shooting. Humphrey also said it was unclear who opened fire.

“I want to speak directly to whoever the shooter is,” Humphrey said. “Turn yourself in. The best thing for you to do is to turn yourself in. We know that this will not end well. The best-case scenario is for you to turn yourself in and stop this.”

***Mod Note: Title edited. No mention of an AR-15 in the resource.***
Did they catch the AR-15 that did it?

At the founding of this nation ... the Redcoats carried the most modern weapons of war available at the time. Had the early patriots not had weapons of similar power ... they would have lost the war. The main purpose for the 2A was to give "the people" a means to fend off any future tyrants. As the weapons of the potential tyrants morphed into stronger weapons with more killing power ... so is it necessary for "the people" to match that power.

Secondly ... if my home is invaded by perpetrators with AK-47s or AR-15s then I want to respond with like weapons.

It doesn't matter to me whether you like my guns, as long as I like my guns.

Yes, I know. The problem now is that people just seem to be complacent with their guns, so they don't vote properly.

If there aren't AK-47s then you're not going to have your home invaded by perpetrators wit AK-47s. Also, they might have ten perps, and you with your one guns.....

It doesn't matter whether kids gets killed, as long as you like your guns.....

Yes, I know. The problem now is that people just seem to be complacent with their guns, so they don't vote properly.

If there aren't AK-47s then you're not going to have your home invaded by perpetrators wit AK-47s. Also, they might have ten perps, and you with your one guns.....

Come get them coward.

I love how sanctimonious everyone one gets about the "safety of kids" while, out of the other side of their mouth, they have no problem ripping them to shreds with forceps while in the safety of their mother's womb. "Ah ... look at that poor, innocent, little child. Let's tear it limb from limb."

Nobody seems to have any problems pumping kids with experimental "vaccines" and watching them "die suddenly" from heart failure. That ain't no thang.

Nobody had an issue with that "poor tranny" who massacred 6 people (3 "kids") because nobody was using her "proper pronouns." Of course, in THAT case ... SHE was the victim.

This sort of hypocrisy simply doesn't work with me. I'm on to ya.

I love how sanctimonious everyone one gets about the "safety of kids" while, out of the other side of their mouth, they have no problem ripping them to shreds with forceps while in the safety of their mother's womb. "Ah ... look at that poor, innocent, little child. Let's tear it limb from limb."

Nobody seems to have any problems pumping kids with experimental "vaccines" and watching them "die suddenly" from heart failure. That ain't no thang.

Nobody had an issue with that "poor tranny" who massacred 6 people (3 "kids") because nobody was using her "proper pronouns." Of course, in THAT case ... SHE was the victim.

I fight the battles I can win. And so far, I have been slowly winning this one. The rest of your diatribe should be on their own. Who knows, some, I may even fight on your side. Just not this one.

Not sanctimonious at all.

The abortion issue is a very emotional issue, there are lots of different points of view and I think a lot of people put all those views into play when making a decision to actually support abortions. And not everyone who supports abortions supports abortions for 9 months, or even for the last 6 months.

As for vaccines, are you fucking kidding me? Vaccines have saved the lives of millions upon millions of kids.

Smallpox vaccine, 1796, when the planet had about 1 billion people. That was a doubling of people every 200 years.

In the next 100 years we had Cholera, rabies, tetanus, Typhoid and the plague vaccines. By then the world population was 1.6 billion.

The 1920s and 1930s saw a whole host of vaccines coming out, by 1950 we had 2.5 billion people, nearly double in 50 years. It took to 1987 for the next doubling, to 5 billion in 1987.

I mean, we're now 8 times more population than in 1800. Vaccines and drugs and medicine have done that.

A lot of people had a lot of problems with anyone going around killing people, what the fuck are you talking about. There are SO MANY mass shootings that people hardly give a damn about the last one before the next one happens, it's become like Iraq. In mid 2003 bombs going off and people dying was headline news, years later no one cared, same old, same old.

You think you're on to me, but you're not. You're just pumping out not well thought out arguments and doing everything and anything, except using logic and intelligence, to "prove" you're right.

I fight the battles I can win. And so far, I have been slowly winning this one. The rest of your diatribe should be on their own. Who knows, some, I may even fight on your side. Just not this one.
That's fair. But it doesn't change the fact that we have a people problem ... not a gun problem.

th.jpg

th.jpg

th.jpg

th.jpg

Proper firearm training goes a long way. Disciplining kids from a young age and teaching them morals; respect for others; and a sense of community also goes a long way.

That's fair. But it doesn't change the fact that we have a people problem ... not a gun problem.

th.jpg

th.jpg

th.jpg

th.jpg

Proper firearm training goes a long way. Disciplining kids from a young age and teaching them morals; respect for others; and a sense of community also goes a long way.

Yah, like that Idiot Governor that brags that her 2 year old owns a shotgun and an ar.15. Now, that's a cult.

Yah, like that Idiot Governor that brags that her 2 year old owns a shotgun and an ar.15. Now, that's a cult.
Time for your meds. God take a time out and return when the delusions all go away.

No liar, owning and using are two different things. Why don't you stop crying and come get them coward?

If God does return, your bunch will probably try and add him to the body count for your AR Cult.
He will return and I'll offer him a brand new AR-15 because I like Him so much. They make great gifts.

That's right, an AR-15 leaving 2 dead and 4 injured. The shooter didn't stick around and fled. They are still trying to find out and locate the shooter.
2 dead, 4 injured in Louisville shooting days after mass shooting at bank
At least two people were killed in a shooting at a park in Louisville, Kentucky, over the weekend, less than a week after a mass shooting at a bank in the city left five people dead.

Two people died and four others were injured after shots were fired into a crowd at Chickasaw Park in Louisville on Saturday. Police responded to reports of the shooting around 9 p.m., and two victims were pronounced dead at the scene.

Louisville Deputy Chief Paul Humphrey said at a press conference on Saturday night that while there were hundreds of people in the park at the time of the attack, police had no witnesses to the shooting. Humphrey also said it was unclear who opened fire.

“I want to speak directly to whoever the shooter is,” Humphrey said. “Turn yourself in. The best thing for you to do is to turn yourself in. We know that this will not end well. The best-case scenario is for you to turn yourself in and stop this.”

***Mod Note: Title edited. No mention of an AR-15 in the resource.***

Once again: stay out of blue cities! They're dangerous shitholes.

Forum List

Back