🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Sounds like they planned poorly.
Yea, who the fuck let Muslims into the country to begin with?
The Founders, among others.
BS, the founders didn't let in any fucking hajjis, and if they did, well, no one's perfect. I bet, most likely these shooters are fresh off the magic carpet immigrants. Possibly basketball americans, or some autistic white faggots that want to LARP as ISIS, but those are less likely.

If America didn't allow Muslims in, instances like this could be avoided.
Help for you: American Muslim History

Yea here are the first examples from your crank website

1178 A Chinese document know as the Sung Document records the voyage of Muslim sailors to a land know as Mu-Lan-Pi (America). Mention of this document is contained in the publication, the Khotan Amiers, 1933.
1310 Abu Bakari (Abu Bakar), a Muslim king of the Malian Empire, spearheads a series of sea voyages to the New World.
1312 African Muslims (Mandinga) arrive in the Gulf o Mexico for exploration of the American interior using the Mississippi River as their access route. These Muslim explorers were from Mali and other parts of West Africa

The website is a fucking joke like you. Thanks for the laugh though dipshit.

Sounds like they planned poorly.
BS, the founders didn't let in any fucking hajjis, and if they did, well, no one's perfect. I bet, most likely these shooters are fresh off the magic carpet immigrants. Possibly basketball americans, or some autistic white faggots that want to LARP as ISIS, but those are less likely.

1178 A Chinese document know as the Sung Document records the voyage of Muslim sailors to a land know as Mu-Lan-Pi (America). Mention of this document is contained in the publication, the Khotan Amiers, 1933.
1310 Abu Bakari (Abu Bakar), a Muslim king of the Malian Empire, spearheads a series of sea voyages to the New World.
1312 African Muslims (Mandinga) arrive in the Gulf o Mexico for exploration of the American interior using the Mississippi River as their access route. These Muslim explorers were from Mali and other parts of West Africa

Ignore human history all you like, you usually do.

LOL, coming from the idiot who believes whatever he reads on random internet sites.

But please, tell us more about how the Malians explored the Mississippi River in the 1300s. I haven't laughed this hard all day.

LOL, coming from the idiot who believes whatever he reads on random internet sites.

But please, tell us more about how the Malians explored the Mississippi River in the 1300s. I haven't laughed this hard all day.
Why would you believe they wouldn't have? Do you think Columbus, who never landed on American soil, was the first to sail the ocean blue?

Ancient maritime history - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do we even know if it's related or if they are actually Muslims? I guess it didn't stop the media from stating Muslims did the OKC bombings.

Why would you believe they wouldn't have? Do you think Columbus, who never landed on American soil, was the first to sail the ocean blue?

Uh no, by the way the Wiki page mentions nothing of your crank story about the Malians discovering the Mississippi you loon.

Do we even know if it's related or if they are actually Muslims? I guess it didn't stop the media from stating Muslims did the OKC bombings.
Probably a White KKKonspiracy to make Muslims look bad. A false flag.

'The president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, Pamela Geller, is "the anti-Muslim movement's most visible and flamboyant figurehead," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

Geller took to her own website shortly after the incident,writing, "This is a war. This is war on free speech."'

Two shot dead after they open fire at Mohammad cartoon event in Texas - CNN.com

Ignorant hyperbolic nonsense.

Only government has the authority to seek to restrict or preempt free speech, as the First Amendment concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or organizations.

There is no 'war on free speech,' Geller and other ridiculous bigots are at liberty to express their unwarranted hatred toward Islam.

am I nuts or are the perps laying dead by their car in the dirt...and no one is pointing that out. What, they don't think we can handle it? I'm watching Fox...
Because here in By God Texas we take care of shit, them fuckers didn't accomplish anything more then getting their asses shot to doll rags.
The rest of y'all can weep at your inadequacy.

Texas_flag_animated.gif

Uh no, by the way the Wiki page mentions nothing of your crank story about the Malians discovering the Mississippi you loon.
The Arabs had streetlamps and fountains when Europe lived in mud huts. So sad, for you, who thinks whitey did everything that matters.

am I nuts or are the perps laying dead by their car in the dirt...and no one is pointing that out. What, they don't think we can handle it? I'm watching Fox...
Because here in By God Texas we take care of shit, them fuckers didn't accomplish anything more then getting their asses shot to doll rags.
The rest of y'all can weep at your inadequacy.

Texas_flag_animated.gif
With 40 extra cops at a cost of 10K, I would certainly hope so.

'The president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, Pamela Geller, is "the anti-Muslim movement's most visible and flamboyant figurehead," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

Geller took to her own website shortly after the incident,writing, "This is a war. This is war on free speech."'

Two shot dead after they open fire at Mohammad cartoon event in Texas - CNN.com

Ignorant hyperbolic nonsense.

Only government has the authority to seek to restrict or preempt free speech, as the First Amendment concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or organizations.

There is no 'war on free speech,' Geller and other ridiculous bigots are at liberty to express their unwarranted hatred toward Islam.

Yes....the Yzidi tribesmen murdered by muslims were unable to comment on clayton's post...because they were murdered...by muslims....for not being muslim.......dittos the 12 cartoonists...and all the victims of boko haram....and all the other murdered people at the hands of muslims.....

Notwithstanding killer muslims...I wouldn't put t past the teapers staging this event.

Killer muslim or terrorist teaper, when the facts get out, either one being guilty wouldn't surprise me.

After the Charlie Hebdo violence, a group of Muslims held a conference in Texas to distance themselves from radical Muslims and to let people know they wanted nothing to do with terror.

Geller decided to twist this into something she and others could take offense to and created her own event at the exact same location to mock Islam, to spite Muslims, and to provoke any Muslims she could into retaliation.​

The Arabs had streetlamps and fountains when Europe lived in mud huts. So sad, for you, who thinks whitey did everything that matters.
Yea, and they didn't leave the Middle Ages either, interesting how that worked out. But tell us more about how we need Muslim immigration because they supposedly invented street lamps.

By the way, it looks like streetlamps were invented in the Roman Empire in Antioch in the 3rd Century AD.
History of street lighting in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
After the Charlie Hebdo violence, a group of Muslims held a conference in Texas to distance themselves from radical Muslims and to let people know they wanted nothing to do with terror.

Geller decided to twist this into something she and others could take offense to and created her own event at the exact same location to mock Islam, to spite Muslims, and to provoke any Muslims she could into retaliation.​
That is true...but this is America...we have freedom of speech - no matter how teaperish.

Yea, and they didn't leave the Middle Ages either, interesting how that worked out. But tell us more about how we need Muslim immigration because they supposedly invented street lamps.
Bantering about your fears of Muslims is of no interest to me. You don't respect them and they don't respect you. So be it.

Forum List

Back