Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Nope...the 2nd Amendment is firm..............but our Founders would be horrified at how much people have made their gun fetishes their lives.

images
When were you tasked with being the spokes-leftist for the Founders?

I’ve been convinced by libs that they want to take my guns

But you just dont have power to yet
Then you have confirmed that gun nuts are thick as fuck. Regulations ban cars as they ban guns. There's an IQ gene error in your family's DNA, and you've got a full dose of it.

Oh yeah, your fucking idiot President told citizens to get a double barrel shotgun, and you're gonna vote for him. Hypocritical loon.
So much fear, anger and paranoia. This is exactly what you've been groomed to be.

images

I only speak for myself, but I can guess they would be horrified at the bloodshed of our innocent citizens.
They wouldn't have tried to take our guns. This didn't happen on their watch because they supported self defense, you fuckin loon.

I’ve been convinced by libs that they want to take my guns

But you just dont have power to yet
You believe the Libs don't have the power to take your guns, but do have the power to steal the Presidential election? Is this correct?

Mass shootings historically and significantly increased during Democrat dominated presidential terms.
You are 700% more likely to be involved in a mass shooting if Democrats control the White House and at least one House of Congress.
Anyone know why?

They wouldn't have tried to take our guns. This didn't happen on their watch because they supported self defense, you fuckin loon.
So all those mass shootings are self-defense in your eyes? I see part of your problem then.

Forum List

Back