Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Ha! Please, it was a liberal IN THIS THREAD, who, upon hearing that children had been killed, said 'I LOVE IT!!!!!'

Why do liberals literally enjoy hearing about children being murdered? Or groomed by sexual deviants? How excited were you upon hearing of another mass shooting incident?
Which liberal said "I love it"? Link their post.

Yea, that cat is out of the bag. Dang near all of us have firearms. I really think the problem is multifaceted. No mental health system to speak of, division of the population by 24/7 political rhetoric online and on TV, drugs everywhere and drug sales is a large percentage of our economy, the never ending media coverage of every shooting, copycats, and several more I am sure. But I don't believe it makes a damn bit of difference if we sell more guns or not.
Dont forget libs in hollywood glorifying violence and murder, along with video games

It's not the nras fault people are stupid.
They just take advantage of it, right?
Mass-Shootings-ONLINE-COLOR.jpg

More possible contributors but I don't think John Wayne movies and video games are significant contributors to this problem.
Hollywood violence in the 1950’s or ‘60’s is much different than since

For instance the anti hero

We always knew who the good guys were and who were the bad guys

But that changed

Hollywood violence in the 1950’s or ‘60’s is much different than since

For instance the anti hero

We always knew who the good guys were and who were the bad guys

But that changed
Oh yea, of course it could not be John Wayne. But violence has been on TV for a long time.

That personal smear is not an argument

You cannot blame employers for the failure of government to do its job by protecting the border from illegal entry

It's against the law to hire undocumented foreign nationals.

Forum List

Back