Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

The border has been closed for nearly 4 years. The only thing that’s done is to increase smuggling by the coyotes.

Closing the border has increased violent crime and smuggling along the border. It has not prevented it.
You're an idiot.

Gun-checklist-ONLINE-COLOR.jpg
I dont agree that other cultures and demographics are the same as ours

Particularly demographics

Japan has practically no black people while America is 13% black

Cool, actually a waste of money though. If there was no jobs in US, there would be so few illegal immigrants coming across the border they could probably be controlled by one of those turn style things in the subway.
Thats nonsense

Does the wipe-every-nose lib welfare system allow undocumented children to starve?

Of course you dont

And then there are the anchor babies to consider

No one is trying to ban guns....red flag laws and background checks aren't banning guns.........................unless you have something going on like mental illness or a criminal record, that is.
We already have red flags laws and background checks. You know that. No, you want people disarmed, you're just too much a coward to admit it.

Adam Lanza

Liar. Geez, you're 0 for infinity on this board as best I can tell. Unreal.

“There is no record of a member relationship between Newtown killer Adam Lanza, nor between Nancy Lanza, A. Lanza or N. Lanza with the National Rifle Association,” the organization said in a statement. “Reporting to the contrary is reckless, false and defamatory.”

The border has been closed for nearly 4 years. The only thing that’s done is to increase smuggling by the coyotes.

Closing the border has increased violent crime and smuggling along the border. It has not prevented it.
If you watch Fox news and the Repub congress people talking about the southern border over and over being "WIDE OPEN" anyone can just come an go as they please, Biden has no control, blah blah blah. I have been wondering about something for the last two years or so. If the border is wide open, why do illegal immigrants have to have a coyote smuggle them in and pay thousands, when they could just hope on a Greyhound for a hundred bucks or so? I don't get it.

What is the point of spending money on something that you’re never going to use? It’s no accident that gun crimes and murder spike every time sales of guns spike. Like night following day.

What is particularly odious is the callous disregard displayed by Greg Abbott, when the shooting victims aren’t white. He plays he prays the response of the police officers in Uvalde, who stood outside the classroom for nearly an hour while that animal butchered children, because they were afraid of getting shot.

The survivors of the mass shooting in the neighbourhood where illegal immigrants live, reported that they placed multiple calls to police before the shooting started, and no one came.

Deplorable does not even begin to describe it. Seven children have lost their mothers. Families have lost their children, but nothing was done to save any of them because of an imaginary line on a map.
Abbott plays his own tune. I'm so glad I don't think like him.
Something to notice is how many LEO's are on site AFTER the shooting stops.

Thats nonsense

Does the wipe-every-nose lib welfare system allow undocumented children to starve?

Of course you dont

And then there are the anchor babies to consider
Do illegal immigrants get federal welfare? If so, how much, what program?

If you watch Fox news and the Repub congress people talking about the southern border over and over being "WIDE OPEN" anyone can just come an go as they please, Biden has no control, blah blah blah. I have been wondering about something for the last two years or so. If the border is wide open, why do illegal immigrants have to have a coyote smuggle them in and pay thousands, when they could just hope on a Greyhound for a hundred bucks or so? I don't get it.
Because they need the smugglers to bring them some place safe with some work waiting.

Abbott plays his own tune. I'm so glad I don't think like him.
Something to notice is how many LEO's are on site AFTER the shooting stops.
It does take a while to get there and fortunately the shooting did not last very long, but yea, I think some of the brass likes to get the face time.

Because they need the smugglers to bring them some place safe with some work waiting.
Ok, this is probably deep water for you. Greyhound run from Mexico to America every day. Do you think a bus station in Texas is more dangerous than being dumped across the border by a coyote?

The border IS closed. If it wasn't, people would just waltz across and not be piled up on the Mexico side. Why are you working so hard to DEFEND law-breaking employers?
Employers aren't the problem. Time for to cease with the diversion and discuss the policy of this administration.

If you can't confront the reality that, despite the fake self-serving claims of firearm permissiveness in the Old West, visitors left their weapons with a law officer upon entering town, they'd receive a token, like a coat check, which they'd exchange for their guns when leaving town, then you can't.

Gunsters who slaughter innocent people - regardless of their ideological pretexts - are mentally-ill.

All nations have their mentally ill, and there is no reason to believe that the United States - nor even the red states where far more firearm fatalities occur - have more mentally-ill than anywhere else.

What distinguishes the United State, and especially red states, are permissive firearm laws that aid and abet access to firearms by the mentally ill.

Here are the states with the highest rates of gun death per 100,000:
  1. Alaska (23.0)
  2. Alabama (21.4)
  3. Louisiana (21.2)
  4. Mississippi (19.
  5. Oklahoma (19.6
  6. Montana (9.0
  7. Missouri (18.8
  8. New Mexico (18.2
  9. Arkansas (17.7
  10. South Carolina (17.7)
The five states with the lowest gun death rates, in deaths per 100,000, are:
  1. Massachusetts (3.4)
  2. New York (3.9)
  3. New Jersey (4.1)
  4. Hawaii (4.4)
  5. Rhode Island (4.6).
Countries with the Highest Total Gun Deaths (all causes) in 2019
  1. Brazil — 49,436
  2. United States — 37,038
  3. Venezuela — 28,515
  4. Mexico — 22,116
  5. India — 14,710
  6. Colombia — 13,169
  7. Philippines — 9,267
  8. Guatemala — 5,980
In contrast to the U.S. and Latin America, gun deaths are extremely rare in countries like Japan, the United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia. These countries have implemented incentives or passed legislation to decrease the number of firearms in circulation. For example, in July 2021, Australia implemented a permanent gun amnesty program, in which unregistered firearms could be anonymously surrendered at police stations.

Japan boasts a population of more than 127 million people, yet finished 2019 with a gun death rate of only .02 per 100,000 people. One major factor in this success is that Japan has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world.

See posts #833 and #859. Already addressed the 'gun deaths' issue. No need to clutter the board with repeating data in the same thread.

Forum List

Back