Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Cool, actually a waste of money though. If there was no jobs in US, there would be so few illegal immigrants coming across the border they could probably be controlled by one of those turn style things in the subway.

Another lie. They come and hide out until they can have an anchor baby. Then chain migration starts. You spin lie deflect stall in almost every post. If they get on the streets GOVT is going to take care of them. Most don't go to work. Maybe 6-9 months later.

Cool, it thought you would fear deep water. Stick with repeating you mindless RW talking points, I am shocked you think they work.
Great, another closet leftist exposed. So tell us, when they get off the bus where do they go then? Or do they just sit at the bus station and wait for immigration?

You see I know how this works. When I was younger I worked for a guy doing yard work. I didn't know he was a coyote. He was running them from Mexico to safe houses where they would get low paying labor jobs arranged for them. He told me that if they just came over and we're dropped off somewhere they would either be arrested or deported.

I moved on because I didn't agree with what he was doing. He made sure to threaten me first so I would keep quiet about it. But that's how a lot of them used to get here.

Source: Investigators Examine Ideology of Texas Gunman.

DALLAS (AP) — Federal officials are looking into whether the gunman who killed eight people at a Dallas-area mall expressed an interest in white supremacist ideology as they work to discern a motive for the attack, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. The official cautioned that the investigation is in its early stages.

Federal agents have been reviewing social media accounts they believe were used by Mauricio Garcia, 33, and posts that expressed interest in white supremacist and neo-Nazi views, said the official, who could not discuss details of the investigation publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Garcia also had a patch on his chest when he was killed by police that read “RWDS,” an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad,” which is popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups, the official said.

FYI MAGA MAGGOTS, when that idiot Abbott says the shooter had "Mental Health Issues", remember this....Abbott cut spending on Mental Health Treatment to the bone. It was the Traitor repealed an Obama Era rule that prevented individuals with Mental Health Problems and a history of Spousal Abuse from having access to firearms. It was the Traitor and Abbott that allow people with Mental eProblems to get firearms. Don't bitch about something that the leaders of your Fascist Party had a direct involvement in.

Source: Investigators Examine Ideology of Texas Gunman.

DALLAS (AP) — Federal officials are looking into whether the gunman who killed eight people at a Dallas-area mall expressed an interest in white supremacist ideology as they work to discern a motive for the attack, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. The official cautioned that the investigation is in its early stages.

Federal agents have been reviewing social media accounts they believe were used by Mauricio Garcia, 33, and posts that expressed interest in white supremacist and neo-Nazi views, said the official, who could not discuss details of the investigation publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Garcia also had a patch on his chest when he was killed by police that read “RWDS,” an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad,” which is popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups, the official said.

FYI MAGA MAGGOTS, when that idiot Abbott says the shooter had "Mental Health Issues", remember this....Abbott cut spending on Mental Health Treatment to the bone. It was the Traitor repealed an Obama Era rule that prevented individuals with Mental Health Problems and a history of Spousal Abuse from having access to firearms. It was the Traitor and Abbott that allow people with Mental eProblems to get firearms. Don't bitch about something that the leaders of your Fascist Party had a direct involvement in.

Nice try Hector.

So I see that the shooters was:
  • A US citizen
  • A US Army veteran
  • Removed for mental health issues
  • Posting racist, Nazi, and Incel posts (maybe you know him)
  • Wearing popular militia Right Wing Death Squad patch
  • Carrying an A/R15 and a hand gun
  • Carrying 10 rifle and 6 pistol magazines on his body
  • Storing more handguns and rifles in his car
  • Reported a lost gun to authorities likely to make harder to trace

The perfect ReNaziKlan Death Squad Member, the shooter had a patch with RWDS on it!

Children qualify fir welfare but its an adult who spends the money

AND, the Mother and Father get money too if not working. They are not going to let the kid eat, housing etc. But the mother/father live on the streets. makes no sense but LW spin.

Great, another closet leftist exposed. So tell us, when they get off the bus where do they go then? Or do they just sit at the bus station and wait for immigration?

You see I know how this works. When I was younger I worked for a guy doing yard work. I didn't know he was a coyote. He was running them from Mexico to safe houses where they would get low paying labor jobs arranged for them. He told me that if they just came over and we're dropped off somewhere they would either be arrested or deported.

I moved on because I didn't agree with what he was doing. He made sure to threaten me first so I would keep quiet about it. But that's how a lot of them used to get here.
Ok, I am surprised. Most of you simpletons go on about them getting welfare and committing crimes. So you think the coyotes smuggle them in, take them to a safe house to get work at low paying jobs to increase buisness owners profits. Damn, that is pretty much what I think. I dunno, I am speechless.

Its' been shown. You include Suicides. Not relevant. Also, Japan is an island country w/o 50million Border jumpers as well as 50 million inner city Blacks. Easier control for them.
Ignoring over half of the firearm fatalities in the U.S. as a pretext for permissiveness fails.

leftwinger said:
Japan is an island country w/o 50million Border jumpers as well as 50 million inner city Blacks. Easier control for them.

Densely-populated areas, obviously, have more people to shoot.

Japan (like United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia) does not have permissive firearm laws, just as states with permissive firearm laws have far more firearm fatalities than those that don't.

Forum List

Back