Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

View attachment 783444

Then they double downed on it

View attachment 783445
I would definitely disagree with that poster. Period. I don't love it...not at all.

Ok, I am surprised. Most of you simpletons go on about them getting welfare and committing crimes. So you think the coyotes smuggle them in, take them to a safe house to get work at low paying jobs to increase buisness owners profits. Damn, that is pretty much what I think. I dunno, I am speechless.
I don't think they do, I know they do. I saw it.

Ok, I am surprised. Most of you simpletons go on about them getting welfare and committing crimes. So you think the coyotes smuggle them in, take them to a safe house to get work at low paying jobs to increase buisness owners profits. Damn, that is pretty much what I think. I dunno, I am speechless.

You don't see Anchor babies living alone in Condos' while Mom and Dad live in a tent in LA now do you? you dumb OX.

You don't see Anchor babies living alone in Condos' while Mom and Dad live in a tent in LA now do you? you dumb OX.
Change the law, but the welfare is for the American citizen. Why didn't the Repubs change the citizenship law last time they had a chance? Oh, let me guess, mean old Demmicrats.

Ignoring over half of the firearm fatalities in the U.S. as a pretext for permissiveness fails.

Densely-populated areas, obviously, have more people to shoot.

Japan (like United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia) does not have permissive firearm laws, just as states with permissive firearm laws have far more firearm fatalities than those that don't.

Again Snidely, Japan does not have the criminal element (Blacks, Browns, Drug addicts) killing and maiming on an hourly basis. They don't need so much protection to walk around with a loaded firearm. Got it? Japan allows no one in or out.....unvetted. Criminals are locked away for a long time. Black in NY with 52 arrests causing issue on subway.

Change the law, but the welfare is for the American citizen. Why didn't the Repubs change the citizenship law last time they had a chance? Oh, let me guess, mean old Demmicrats.

The American people wanted Anchor baby loophole it modified since Obiden 1.0
People like you keep it going.

If the border was secure then it only applies to VISA overstays.

They are deported with their parents. They can return as US citizens when they are adults. You're the dumb ox.

The American people wanted Anchor baby loophole it modified since Obiden 1.0
People like you keep it going.

If the border was secure then it only applies to VISA overstays.

You want to change US sovereignty as well? Jurisdiction is derived from sovereignty.

You want to change US sovereignty as well? Jurisdiction is derived from sovereignty.

Thats an old Black loophole. Was not meant for Asians to get off the plane and hide out for 30 days then off to the hospital. Or a mexican who comes over in the 9th month.

Chain migration causes millions more to pour in also. An Illegal entry should be exempted from any Chain of immigrants or something like that.

Oh yes they are the problem... and they are breaking the law. If illegals can't work, they leave. Trump properties hired hundreds of illegals for 50 years.
No liar, they become wards of the state. Democrats support them with tax money. A lot of them anyway.

Forum List

Back